King of The Hill V page 116

3283 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I make the rocks fall down,and make a tiny hill with it.

I am king of the tiny pile of rocks.

i kick you off the rocks.
the hill reduces to a rock.

KOTR

Flag Post

I strangle danwar123 until he dies to asphyxiation. I then remake the hill and stand on it.
KoTH

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

I strangle danwar123 until he dies to asphyxiation. I then remake the hill and stand on it.
KoTH

you didn’t kill me.i shot GotterakaThing in the head.
KOTR

Flag Post

I summon Titan to make a giant crack in the hill.You fall in.I then fix it,perfectly.

I am king of the hill

Flag Post

I summon Titan to make a giant crack in the hill.You fall in.I then fix it,perfectly.

I am king of the hill

I blow up your hill, now no one got the hill.

KOTR

Flag Post

You broke the game,nothing happened.

I am king of the hill

Flag Post

You broke the game,nothing happened.

I am king of the hill

Went to de-bug mode and did a 13 hours roll-back. danwar123 is the king of the hill.

KOTR

Flag Post

There is no debug mode,nothing happened.

I am king of the hill

Flag Post

I toss C4 on sebba and detonate it, gibbing sebba.
KoTH.

Flag Post

I toss C4 on sebba and detonate it, gibbing sebba.
KoTH.

I commit to the “Superior” tactic of me:
I first take a small fish and grow it to the size of a bus. I give it wings and fly it over to a biomedical center or something. I give it wings and laser vision as well as armor and fly it over to the hill. I deploy my 4D shield which protects me from all but 4D objects and fire 50,000,000 nukes at the hill. I then take an oversized sword and slash the hill into 100 pieces, where my robot fish lasers it with 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 lasers. I then fire a planet sized railgun shot at the hill, damaging the person on it. Then I toss the hill into the sun. I fire a black hole at the hill, destroying the person on it. Then I push GotterkaThing over, stick a flagpole on his chest with a flag of my icon, and declare myself
KOTH

Flag Post

You die to radiation poisoning. I remove the flagpole out of my body, heal myself, and make another hill to replace the one that got destroyed. I sit on it.
KoTH.

Flag Post

I then have my spirit unleashed in heaven. “Son of sun, I give you power for vengeance.”
“But how?”
Suddenly a pillar of light on the hill appears. I am in that pillar. I point my sword at GotterakaThing and say, “You shall be no more!” Clouds gather over the hill and a stone fort surrounds it. “THIS IS MY HILL!” Suddenly exactly 300 pillars of light appear, damaging the hill. In those pillars of light are the 300 spartans. They all start slashing at Gotter, but he still lives. “OH YEAH?” I then summon a massive robot orb to attack. It’s the size of a mall or something. It has millions of lasers. “FIRE!” A laser made with the other lasers fire at gotter effectively making a hole in the hill. With my newfound army, I am now…
KOTH

Flag Post

Hmmm…Just rip of this leaf…Shrink it down until it can shrink no more…And presto!One black hole!I gain control of the black hole to suck in the fort,the army and thecartm.I toss the black hole into a pocket dimension and close the entrance to said pocket dimension.I patch up the hole with adamantite.

KOTH

Flag Post

I dont care. Im king of the hill.

Flag Post

Hmmm…Just rip of this leaf…Shrink it down until it can shrink no more…And presto!One black hole!I gain control of the black hole to suck in the fort,the army and xProStar.I toss the black hole into a pocket dimension and close the entrance to said pocket dimension.I patch up the hole with adamantite.

KOTH

Flag Post

Hm. If an object shrinks so much it becomes a black hole, but it suddenly gains massive mass, that disobeys physics, right? An object can never gain weight using the same amount of material. One pound of rocks in a sack weighs the same as one pound of rocks in a thimble. The logicbomb destroys sebba.
KOTH

Flag Post

I waited for thecartm to pass away before claiming the hill.
KoTH.

Flag Post

I use a logic bomb containing the logic:
the bible is the word of god because the bible says so, the bible is infallible because the bible is the word of god because the bible says because the bible is infalli awbhjdbakFb ndajkfeg MALFUNCTION DESTROYING UNIVERSE! The bomb destroys gotter universe but in my universe I am koth intruders will be Frank Wested.

Flag Post

Since I was an atheist, I didn’t get affected by the logic bomb. I disguise as a regular person and assassinate wiiwonder. I sit on the newly claimed hill.
KoTH.

Flag Post

I snipe you with a sniper rifle,then climb up the hill.

Flag Post

I nuke the hill, then strike up the Decepticon Flag on the small peice of rubble that remains.
I WIN
Sort of…

Flag Post

Ah, you didn’t say koth!
KOTH

Flag Post

I facepalm myself,sending a shockwave of energy making you lose your balance and fall down.I jump on top of the hill.

KOTH

Flag Post

I triple backflip while spinning horizontally 360 degrees many times, and land on my hands so while Sebba is still shocked and frozen, I kick him in the face sending him down the hill.

KoTH

Flag Post

Since I was an atheist, I didn’t get affected by the logic bomb. I disguise as a regular person and assassinate wiiwonder. I sit on the newly claimed hill.
KoTH.

athiest brofist