King of The Hill V page 122

3270 posts

Flag Post

Technically, you never banned us because your post was deleted and I made the post after the ban thus it still existing. I claim the hill, aware of anyone trying to attack me while I am talking about the ban.
KoTH

Flag Post

I banned everyone before the posts were deleted.
KoTH

Flag Post

I simply lift the ban and I push you off a cliff. End of story.
KoTH

Flag Post

I respawn (seeing as that is what happens when you die.) and walk up the hill and stab pigjr1 in the eye with a spoon and kick him down the hill

KOTH

Flag Post

I die and respawn back on the hill. Then I take my floating aircraft with an inescapable prison and infinite fuel and place everyone in that prison and claim the hill.
KoTH

Flag Post

I quickly kill myself and respawn at the bottom of the hill

I run up and use an emp wave that shuts down Pigjr1s aircraft causing it to crash and flatten him and explode killing everyone but me who was hiding about a mile away

I return to the hill and claim it as my own

KOTH

Flag Post

I respawn on the hill. I knock kingzak13 out and lift up the top of the hill. I place kingzak13 into a little hole and place the hill back on. Then I claim the hill.
KoTH

Flag Post

I use my Diamond shovel again to dig out, I then grab a bucket and head back underground and grab some lava.

I return to the surface and dump the lava on Pigjr1 burning him to death,

I then pick the lava back up and put it in my inventory

KOTH

Flag Post

I respawn on the hill. I duplicate the hill, and I become king of the clone hill. I stab kingzak13.
KoT©H

Flag Post

I use a nuke to blow up the clone hill, then curb stomp Pigjr as he crawls for mercy to me.

KOTH!

Flag Post

I kill myself and then respawn on the hill. I create a bunch of nuke-proof clone hills and a bunch of clones to rule those clone hills. I nuke johnsmith321 and Godzillasrabbid.
KoT©H

Flag Post

Stop trolling

Use a different techinique

I get an M249 Saw machine filled to the lead with FMJ rounds and a barrel cooler. John goes down on his knees and begs me to spare him. I shoot his legs off and bash his skull open with the machine gun’s barrel. I then grab his broken skull and break open his ribcage, and then I open fire on his ribcage, organs spilling everywhere. I then rip out his heart and eat it.

Koth Brutality

Flag Post

John says “boom” and I see that he is mimicking something that never even happend. I rip out his heart and eat it.

Koth.

Flag Post

John squirts me with a water gun. I get out a shotgun and blast his head open. Blood spills everywhere, eyeballs splat out, pieces of skull are everywhere, and he stands there squirting out blood. I shoot his chest and his ribcage rips. I shoot him again, and he explodes in gibs and blood.

KOTH BRUTALITY

Flag Post

John realizes that all he does is just say “you lose. You die. You blow up.”

So he grabs a gun and kill himself.

Awkward Koth.

Flag Post

13) Saying a word or a name does not make you KoTH

This goes for John.

anyway I walk past Godzillas, who is stood at the bottom of the hill claiming to be king.

I reach the top and claim the hill

KOTH

Flag Post

I cry a river. The river brings kingzak into a wood chipper.

I climb up the hill, not noticing the screams and the massive blood.

Koth!

Flag Post

I eat Godzillasrabbid.
KoTH

Flag Post

I burst out of Pig’s stomach, his intestines spewing everywhere, and his stomach hanging. I rip open his ribcage and organs spill.

I take his crown.

KOTH GRUESOMALITY

Flag Post

I respawn and clone myself a billion times and bury Godzillasrabbid and John Smith under the pile of bodies. I claim the hill.
KoTH

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnsmith321:

KOTH

13) Saying a word or a name does not make you KoTH

Learn to read.

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnsmith321:

i win you lose
koth

Learn to read or OP will ban you.

Flag Post

10) If a rule is broken the post is invalid and you must kill the person before the invalid post

Basically all we have to do is ignore him since he is being immature and kill everyone that isn’t him

I punch Pigjr1 in the mouth and kick him down the hill, causing him to collide with Godzilla and they both fall in to a small hole.

KOTH

Flag Post

I climb out of the hole, and eat a mexican taco with lots of chili. As I fart, everyone around faints for 100 years while I claim the hill and rule all its fainted citizens.
KoTH

Flag Post

I was using a gas mask and somehow got a flamethrower that I use to burn you after a long horror movie scene…
After that I take a suit, call myself “Pyro”, believe in magic and become…
MMFF! (Koth)