King of The Hill V page 2

3283 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bounteyhunter749:

Since you didn’t kill me I make myself look like one of your guards while everyone else is on coffie break I swich kinghts flag with mine then put an energy thinggummy around that will kill anyone who touchs it (also make it go BOOM, scream in agony, and also wait for it…. turn them into a cuddly teddy bear) >:D

Flag Post

Double post is unacceptable!
You die instantly…

KoTH

Flag Post

I run onto the hill with a flag with my face on it. i throw the flag and it goes right through you and lands starght into the hill.
KoTH

Flag Post

HEART873 (infamous eele) comes onto the hill and tears you to ribbons.

IEOTH

Flag Post

i shoot myself dead.
SOTH

Flag Post

Since I’m not really dead at all, and my air force is still patrolling the hill, I send them in to blast every unfriendly thing on the hill to bits. After the glare of explosion after explosion wears off, I send my troops to raise the flag on the hill and seize it. Then, they resume patrol as usual.

KoTH.

Flag Post

I respawn at a hospital going “OMG I didn’t mean to double post” I then walk out of the hospital to see what has happened…. “it seems knight has taken over the hill again” I say to myself. I then got the best idea ever in the history of best ideas….I take a dump in a bag and put it in forunt of knights doorstep then set it on fire THEN ding-dong-ditch knight walks out to see who it is and steps on the bag to put it out he then has poo on his shoes (HAHA) his head explodes because they were shiny new sneakers seeing that their leader is dead the air force and his troops pledge undying loyalty to me. THen MY troops keep up a patrol of MY hill to keep others away
KotntaHtim (king of the new totaly awsome hill that is mine)

Flag Post
Originally posted by knight_34:

Bazillion is no word. Sadly, I have to also use such primitive and brute methods of destroying you. A few nuclear warheads to the hill leaves you with nothing really, as your entire army was vaporized and your mines are kaput too. I put in an air force division to patrol the hill and some reinforcements on standby.

KoTH.

Bazillion is huge or unindentified amount of something.

Using helicopters with magma sprays i kill Bountey and his troops.
And i use same helicopters to guard the hill. Bulletproof, of course.
WTFotH

Flag Post

well as KOTH 2/4 is done

i am going to start my work on this

i throw a grenade up the hill
it explodes and the king is legless

he is then rolled down the hill into a pit
which is then filled with concrete

KOTH V3

Flag Post

Sorry, but you were catched below the hill and you’re sprayed with magma to death, before you even grabbed the grenade.

WTFotH

Flag Post

I activate the gravity field around the hill, pushing you off. Then I deactivate it and walk up.
GFKOTH

Flag Post

i run up the hill and stab tails in the face

KOTH V4

Flag Post

I do the exact same thing, but less n00bish.

I slowly creep up on Kingzak, being careful enough to not disturb even the bright, beautiful grass. I pull out a large, deadly hunting knife, and aim for his noggin. My swipe misses, but so does his. I duck under the slash and kick him, attempting to knock him off his feet. It succeeds, but he was expecting that. He almost splits my head into two, but not before I roll out of the way, stand up and jab the knife into his brain. Blood spills out of the open cut, and his eyes slowly roll down the hill. I am handed a pole, and attach a flag with an intricate picture on it. I stab the pole’s sharp side through Kingzak’s stomach, and look down at the base of the hill proudly. A man died today.

King Of the Hill

Flag Post

noticing how much you like the grass, i pull some out and you get really pissed. you come over, try to jump kick me,but i duck and shove you from behind and you fall off the hill.

Flag Post

I leap back onto my feet and rush up doing frontflips as I go. I grab him by the ankle, and throw him miles away into- what a coincidence- a volcano.

KOTH

Flag Post

I stick C4 to kilozombie and run so explosion won’t reach me. Then i claim hill as my own.
I mount a mid size metal ball om the hill and i enter it. Bullet-heat and gravity proof.

WTFotH

Flag Post

i respawn and go up to the hill

i push the metal ball and it starts rolling down the hill

magik is crushed to death under the weight of the ball and being sandwhiced against the hill

KOTH V5

Flag Post

I respawn inside that ball and i call helicopter to grab it, then i tell the pilot to drop it on kingzak13. He’s squashed. Then i dig a hole in the hill, roll the ball there and enter it.
And i take water and air containers with me. And food.

And i set snipers to guard me.

WTFotH

Flag Post

i set up a fire around the ball

you begin to be slowly roasted

i laugh at yuor death

you are now dead

KOTH V6

Flag Post

Since Kingzak is unprotected… FIRE MAH LAZ0R BEAM TO KILL HIM.

Finds a pig and rides it to the top of the hill. No-one can beat a pig. OMG PIG.

KOTH

Flag Post

i send the pig to the slaughter house

you cry over its death

i then shoot you in the back with a grenade launcher

KOTH V7

Flag Post

BTW, kingzak, my ball is heat-proof, sorry.
I slice you with katana.

WTFotH

Flag Post

with a whiny voice I point magik to rule 12,

you can’t rewrite history. Example, claiming that you didn’t die when you were shot because you wore a bulletproof vest (despite not adding this in the original post) is not allowed.

Magik dies out of shame. I take over the hill untill he finds out that there is no such thing as rule 12.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

with a whiny voice I point magik to rule 12,

you can’t rewrite history. Example, claiming that you didn’t die when you were shot because you wore a bulletproof vest (despite not adding this in the original post) is not allowed.

Magik dies out of shame. I take over the hill untill he finds out that there is no such thing as rule 12.

there isn’t

you cause a paradox and a black hole swollows you

KOTH V8

Flag Post

Swallows is spelt swallows not swollows. lern2speel. Grammer naytzee appears from nowhere and destroys Kingzak with his faic.

Since my post has 1337 grammmmeeerrr, He leaves me alone with the hill.

KOTH