King of The Hill V page 4

3282 posts

Flag Post

I notice you used periods instead of commas, and kill your two warrior chickens with a stick.
I then proceed to explode, and teleport to the hill in another explosion.while you are confused I biteyour ear off and you die of blood loss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SgtPwn:

I notice you used periods instead of commas, and kill your two warrior chickens with a stick.
I then proceed to explode, and teleport to the hill in another explosion.while you are confused I biteyour ear off and you die of blood loss.

as he forgot to call the hill i kick him inthe balls and push him down the hill

KOTH V16

Flag Post

I say KoTH and because I forgot to call it earlier there is a ruptue in tim that brings me to king spot and sucks up kingzak

KoTH

Flag Post
Originally posted by SgtPwn:

I say KoTH and because I forgot to call it earlier there is a ruptue in tim that brings me to king spot and sucks up kingzak

KoTH

no such thing
and you can’t go back in time and make your self king

so i stay king

Flag Post

Sgt created a rupture in tim? You realise this is a site with 13 year olds? Isn’t that a bit, iffy?

Who’s tim? is he hawt?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PR2_STORY:

Sgt created a rupture in tim? You realise this is a site with 13 year olds? Isn’t that a bit, iffy?

Who’s tim? is he hawt?

um i think we need to drop the subject before it turns even more graphic than it already is

so i am currently king
try and kill me

Flag Post

RANDOM EVENT!
Random chairs have been placed all around the hill, they are magical and cannot break and they will return to their original place when moved.

Flag Post

TYME4MUSICALCHAIRS. This is the most epic battle of musical chairs, H2H. One round, me Vs. Zak. runs runs runs runs runs KILLLLSSS ZAK WITH A CHAIR OF UNBREAKABLENESSISM

KOTH

Flag Post

TYME4MUSICALCHAIRS. This is the most epic battle of musical chairs, H2H. One round, me Vs. Zak. runs runs runs runs runs KILLLLSSS ZAK WITH A CHAIR OF UNBREAKABLENESSISM

KOTH

as you attacked your opponent you were disqualified

the chairs began beating you to death

and tey allow me to become king

KOTH V17

Flag Post

You were dead, but then afterwards before I got beaten to death, even though I was the one that killed you with a chair last next post? I see. At least rules are used. Love this game.

Flag Post

You were dead, but then afterwards before I got beaten to death, even though I was the one that killed you with a chair last next post? I see. At least rules are used. Love this game.

so i respawnedand cae back the hill

and found you beatten to death with chairs

thus making me king of the hill version 17

Flag Post

No, just no.

Flag Post

I get bored of kingzaks ‘version 5,version 6 koth,version 7 koth…’

I send in an army of M’s to destroy kingzaks V for version.

while this is happening,I destroy kingzak with a samurai sword.

I send ninjas to his respawn point,and hes keeps spawning and getting killed by them,and im laughing so hard because he cant stop himself from respawning only to get spawnkilled.

KOTH

Flag Post

WHAT ABOUT THE CHAIRS!

Flag Post

I play another round of Musical Chairs. The game gets hot as me and Nicholas start to battle it out with swords. I slice off his left arm, his right arm, his left ear, and finally half of his head. PR2 lunges at me with a space-bar, which I am sucked into. Thankfully, this allows me to poke him from lightyears away with bamboo until he’s so annoyed he dies. I land on Earth. I throw a few chairs at the ninjas to distract them, then rape their mothers. This causes them to die instantly. I pick up Kingzak and put him in a volcano that will never kill him, but just give him eternal pain.

KoTH

Flag Post

I put speakers on chairs fased kilozombie. After i put the last one i go somewhere far to not hear anything and i turn them on for a minute. Then i turn them off and go back to hill to see that kilo blown up upon hearing RICK ROLl. Sweet! I clean all the mess (except chairs) and break the speakers. Then i call again 2000000 warrior chickens (2 million, now without dots so nobody will tell me that’s only 2 chickens) to guard the hill, while i take a short nap on middle of the hill with 10000 guarding warrior chickens (With bazookas and other weapons).

WTFotH

[BTW, kilozombie, still waiting for your action reply Here ]

Flag Post

i respawn somewhere else

then i fire a nuke at the ninjas in my spawnpoint

the radiation goes up the hill causing nuclear poison

i go up the hill wearing a protective suit

the chairs are also nuclear

KOTH V18

Flag Post

…no. besides your in a volcano that will give yourself eternal pain.

i bring chickens worst night mare… THE KFC VAN! they circle the hill, and when they reach the center they shed so much the feathers rub on you, and they pick you up and slaughter you. i then walk onto the hill.

koth!

Flag Post

Trains a crow to fly onto the hill

Straps C4 to crow…well you can guess the rest…

KoTH

Flag Post

you forgot to detonate it.

koth.

Flag Post

The Chairs Get Violent

They are all pissed off about you playing musical chairs on them, so they came to life and they start beating you up. *Remember they are indestructible and will teleport back onto the hill if you kick them off. Have Fun!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sgtawesome16:

The Chairs Get Violent

They are all pissed off about you playing musical chairs on them, so they came to life and they start beating you up. *Remember they are indestructible and will teleport back onto the hill if you kick them off. Have Fun!

damn it

i fly at the hill on a eagle
i begin firing a machine gun at the hill

i just kills everyone there

KOTH V19

Flag Post

I say to chairs “I come in peace!”

“John, can you drop the bomb on the kingzak? He pissed off all the chairs.”

“Sure, i’m already above him.”

“S**t, don’t bomb him now! I’m 50 metres from him and the bomb’s explosion radius is 250 metres!”

“Oh, i’ll wait.”

I tell the chairs that the man with the machinegun was playing Musical Chairs, not me.
They get even more pissed off at kingzak, and they create a big tower. One of the chairs jumped at kingzak’s eagle and kingzak crushes against the hill.

I put heatproof clothes.

“John, you can bomb him.”

“Dropping bomb…”

“Chairs, run, there’s gonna be a big boom here!”

And kingzak dies of the explosion.
I convince the chairs to not fight with me, as i didn’t played Musical Chairs on them.

WTFotH

Flag Post

hey has anyone seen azn lately? hes suppose to help me out with this.

Flag Post

The chairs start beating you up anyways, event though you didnt play musical chairs. they just dont like your avatar. They beat you up until your just dust in the wind then they get transported to venus.

Event Over

no KoTH