King of The Hill V page 97

3282 posts

Flag Post

Upon my death, activation plan 6381 was initiated. Basically, the cookies became poisoned and most likely killed or dreadfully sickened you enough that I could take over once I revive.

Thing is…my fricken internet is preventing me from reviving instantly! GRAAAA!
Not KOTH (For now.)

Flag Post

Stepping casually over the dead bodies, I walk on over to the top of the hill, where a glamorous throne lies. As I sit upon it, a light shines on top of me and a crown appears upon my head.

KoTH

Flag Post

ITS A TRAAAAAP. you get eaten. the throne was alive. I sit on the rocking horse next to it and say WHEEEEEEEEEE KOTH

Flag Post
Originally posted by RP_cubed:

Justin Beiber starts singing on top of the hill
He kills everything near it
i shoot him from a mile away with a bazooka
KOTH

hahahaha so funny

Flag Post

The rocking horse turns out to be a catapult, which launches you several meters away.

I am still Koth, for I am still in the chair, which is on the hill.

Flag Post

I walk to where your chair is. I push it off the cliff. I then prop up many sentry turrets. My hill.

Flag Post

Your sentry turrets all turn and shoot at you.

Bursting out of the chair, I walk to the top of the hill and launch your body on the rocking horse catapult. I lay down as my sentries cover me.

KoTH

Flag Post

You didn’t destroy my sentry turrets, so they perforate your sentries with the whole bullet. That’s 70% more bullet fired. I return to the hill and claim it for myself. Then I die.
KOTH.

Flag Post

I’m still on the hill, even if I’m dead.

Also KoTH.

Flag Post

The sentries destroy your puny throne.
Still my hill.

Flag Post

Swoops down upon the sentries on a rope and shoots each of them with a gun including gotteraka
KoTH

Flag Post

Zerg rush, kekekekekekekeke. Everything on the hill dies.

KotH

Flag Post

(nice meme) I come come back with a button i push the button and a space laser destroys your zergs
KoTH

Flag Post

Wait, what happened? Who is this git who claims to be KoTH?

I eat the 2 posters right above mes’ souls, therefore making them unfit to be KoTH.

KoTH.

Flag Post

I come along with 1,000 living sharks with lungs, they all have shades and guns as they run in eating, shooting, and looking badass. I soon get close enough and enslave you. I capture the hill with my sharks protecting it.

KoTH

Flag Post

You accidentally capture a clone of me that then proceeds to turn into a black hole only affects you, and sucks you into the dimension where Fred the Eldrich Abomination lives. Due to the rule of any item being wiped when I declare KoTH, the sharks transform into air.

KoTH.

Flag Post

Somehow raining down from the sky, I smash you with a hammer on top of the head, and proceed to roll you down the hill. Next, I have my hill surrounded by thousands of archers, as I calmly sit in the middle.

KoTH

Flag Post

I guess we just post….
I release a deadly nerve gas at the archers, killing them.
Then I behead you with a carving knife.
I dig a bunker in the hill and play loud Justin Bieber music while I wear earmuffs
KoTH

Flag Post

Your earmuffs begin playing Justin Bieber music at Volume Infinity. You run off the hill, screaming in utter and complete pain.

KoTH.

Flag Post

I send in several androids to kill you and secure the hill. The leader is a golem.
KoTH
edit

Flag Post

You killed the hill, which means you are king of the dead hill that androids and golems secured.

King of the Living Hill, and whatever you brought with you dies.

Flag Post

I rush in with a lightsaber, beheading you.

KoTH

Flag Post

I send in my army of grunt soilders that you can barely hold off. Meanwhile I am behind you. I knock you too the ground, t-bag your body, and shoot you.
KoTH.

Flag Post

You beheaded a hologram of me who’s head popped off when you swung. I kick you off the hill.

KoTH.

Flag Post

I charge at you and knock you off the hill and into a mine field. You explode and I plant a bomb at the top of the hill, teleport away, and the bomb kills everyone. Then I deploy a base on the hill and arm it with lasers, robots and a cool hologram of Darth Vader.