[Sign Ups] World War III

42 posts

Flag Post

Story: In the year of 2012-
-Russia finishes building a giant space pod to escape of into space for the end of the world.

-The United States of America attack Russia and try to capture the space pods.

-Canada unites with England to attack Isreal after setting an atomic bomb to Japan.

-Japan unites with China to fight Isreal.

-Isreal creates weapon of mass destruction and threatens to attack North America.

Therefore World War III has started.

Game: You can start of with one of these countries or with another one. If creat another one you must say why. You control your army and country, doing what you wish (But nothing like I nuke Russia They all die or I build a army of ten billion men and woman and kill Isreal ect.)

How to Sign Up:
Example-
Country- Canada
Reason- To protect Japan from Isreal, and fight Isreal.

or if new country

Country- Somalia
Reason-To gain control of Africa.

Players-
KingOfIndia-Somalia
Morrrr-Czech Republic
FlameFight-USA
Rokun-Philippines
Sellyme-Australia
JaumeBG-Andorra
Wizard96-Iraq

Flag Post

Welcome to FG, please read this first

That didn’t count, there is a slot system, and you just broke it.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up – country – Czech Republic.
Reason – to gain control of mainland Europe.
But what will we actually be doing? I mean is this a role play, or are there certain rules, and what do you do when you have achieved your target?

Oh yes, and you do have to register this game, the the link in the post above is good.

Flag Post

Okay I know I have to sign up.

Objective of the game is to capture countries to win you must gain countries ally and wait until earth goes toe heel. Last time I played this game earth turned into a wasteland I’ll wait till we get atleast four people and we can start. You can even sign up in game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingOfIndia:

Okay I know I have to sign up.

Objective of the game is to capture countries to win you must gain countries ally and wait until earth goes toe heel. Last time I played this game earth turned into a wasteland I’ll wait till we get atleast four people and we can start. You can even sign up in game.

So, does anybody win?

Flag Post

KingOfIndia, you can’t sign up like this:

Originally posted by KingOfIndia:

World war III

You must follow the rules posted in that thread…

Flag Post

Kongratulations, you successfully broke the slot system.

Try again.

EDIT: Oh you ninja.

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

Kongratulations, you successfully broke the slot system.

Try again.

EDIT: Oh you ninja.

Flash, don’t be too cruel, we don’t want to scare another person away from Forum Games XD

Another question: Does it matter what country you are? Do the countries all start equal, or are, for example, USA stronger than Czech Republic?

Flag Post

Eh, yeah you’re right.

…Wait,

another

Who have we scared away from here already?

Flag Post

Not you personally, but I think that many people have been intimidated by the initial hostile-seeming reaction by other users, or the lack of interest for their debut game, and have not come back.

Flag Post

Kongratulations,

Awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Kongratulations,

Awesome.

I second that welcome.

Flag Post

Well, if this ever gets off the ground, here’s my sign-up.

Country – U.S.A.
Reason – To defeat Israel, and Russia if they try anything funny.

Flag Post

Country-Philippines (Woot GO Philippines!)

Reason- To assist U.S.A in Defeating Israel, and Japan if they make Nukes.

Flag Post

Country – Australia

Reason – To try and convince everyone that THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END!

Seriously, if any government actually takes action to prevent “2012” I will kill myself. I am not joking. The Mayans did not say and have never said the world will end Dec. 21st 2012. Their calendar just ends. Our calendar ends ever Dec. 31st, do we die every year?

Flag Post

Country – Andorra (It’s a country in Europe)
Reason – Survive and not be nuked. Come on, who would want to nuke a country with 80,000 people and which is one of the 10 smallest in the world?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Country – Andorra (It’s a country in Europe)
Reason – Survive and not be nuked. Come on, who would want to nuke a country with 80,000 people and which is one of the 10 smallest in the world?

You could have chosen Monaco or Vatican City, both are smaller (just).

Also, did you just choose Andorra because you live right next to it? Anyone who nuked Andorra would have devastated France and Spain more.

Flag Post

Yeah, I chose Andorra because I live right next to it. And I’ve never been to Monaco (too expensive) and Vatican City (too catholic).
And I guess you’re right, they would devastate France and Spain if they nuked Andorra, but Andorra has never been part of World War I or World War II so they would never nuke in real life (and hopefully in this game they won’t either).

Flag Post

Australia.
So I can take over New Zealand and other surrounding countries and expand Australia’s borders.

Oh, and also; does this have to be registered for us to play it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Yeah, I chose Andorra because I live right next to it. And I’ve never been to Monaco (too expensive) and Vatican City (too catholic).
And I guess you’re right, they would devastate France and Spain if they nuked Andorra, but Andorra has never been part of World War I or World War II so they would never nuke in real life (and hopefully in this game they won’t either).

Yeah, Monaco is really crowded and expensive, and Vatican City is Christian… *shudder*

Originally posted by ArchSlayer100:

Australia.
So I can take over New Zealand and other surrounding countries and expand Australia’s borders.

Ninja’d you by 3 hours :P

Flag Post

ill sign
reason: to get them americans to **** off from a nation not even related to muslim activity.

Flag Post

You can’t pick an already used country [Australia]
No won truly wins, but you can lose! And yes every body will start close to equal. But you can’t have an army of 100,000,000 in Canada because of the population size
Oh I still havent picked a country.
Country-Somalia
Reason-To take countrol of Africa.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArchSlayer100:

Australia.

Australia has already been used try Indonesia or something

Flag Post
Example of the game------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Somalia captures a boat of the coast. The boat is full of hostages from India. Somalia calls the company and asks for three million dollar ransome. Three soldiers died. Six lived.

Flag Post

i would have joined but , you didnt signup right , signup and then i’ll join