[Signups] The Hunger Games (locked)

28 posts

Flag Post

First!
Awesome! I thought there was two per district.
Name: Matt
District: 5
Personal Item: Explain please
Short bio of life: He was a well trained person, using the darkness to train for the worst. Luckily for him, It came.

Flag Post

Yeah, as I said, FG members are slim, and not many will be attracted to the hunger games as a title. So,1 per district. As I assume you’ve read at least some of the book, you must know of the mockingjay pin, right? Or, if you have a good memory, the small wooden ball dropped on the landmines at the start of a previous hunger games? (Don’t worry, not a big spoiler in the book if you haven’t read too much of it) Well, the mockingjay pin and the small wooden ball are personal items, they kinda represent you or your district.

Flag Post

Gah, never read it.

Would it be necessary for me to play?

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

Gah, never read it.

Would it be necessary for me to play?

The OP? Or the book? because you could easily make it without the book, but the OP is a little necessarry. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

Yeah, as I said, FG members are slim, and not many will be attracted to the hunger games as a title. So,1 per district. As I assume you’ve read at least some of the book, you must know of the mockingjay pin, right? Or, if you have a good memory, the small wooden ball dropped on the landmines at the start of a previous hunger games? (Don’t worry, not a big spoiler in the book if you haven’t read too much of it) Well, the mockingjay pin and the small wooden ball are personal items, they kinda represent you or your district.

I’ve read the whole book (It was so good I read the actual tournament part 5 times). How about a full moon pin then?

Flag Post

I can haz district 13?

Flag Post

name: leo
district: 7
personal item: my first hammer (couldnt hurt a fly)
bio: i spent my entire life recruiting as a mason. it was boring and i could barely make a flimsy sword, so they decided to send me to battle just to get rid of me.

sorry i havent read the book yet, but im bored and want to play something.

Flag Post

(JK about that. I would choose District 12, but if you’ve read the books… yeah.)

Name: Wilson
District: 11
Personal Item: Haven’t decicded yet
Bio: I’ve been very agile since a young age. It was no surprise when I was picked for (What’s that thing that Rue was? I forget the name.). When my name was picked, I wept for my family, knowing I would never see them again. However, if there’s one thing I like about all this, it’s the food…

Flag Post

[I have never even heard of this, but I’ll play.]

Name: Miles

District: 3

Personal Item: Spark Gemstone (Sliver of amythest with lightning symbol imbedded in it)

Short bio of life: Having learned to ‘weather’ any environmental changes from a very early early age, Miles suddenly found himself in the middle of some competition he knows nothing about.

Flag Post

I’m not going to participate, but I just want to beat everyone else by saying “I want District 9!”

It was a horrible movie, but I still wanted to say that line :P

Flag Post

Hob

Male

A bafta

Hob was rich and has been for most of his life. He is a TV star.

I haven’t heard of the book, let alone read it.

Flag Post

well, from what ive heard, tv stars dont really even exist anywhere in the book, and because there so bored or in order to keep rebellion out of hand from the corrupt government, they send two children to go into a life or death survival struggle.

Flag Post

Uhhh…. What’s a bafta exactly?
And this is my game, so I’m allowing tv stars.

Flag Post

A bafta is like an oscar, oscar is a movie stars award and a bafta is a TV stars award.

Flag Post

Name: Shelby Yorvich
District: 12
Personal Item: A empty bottle of Vodka
Short bio of life: Lived a pretty average life. Had genetics on her side. Basic person with a rather happy lifestyle somewhat outdoorsy but tired rather too quick. Got chosen after disgracing her family fo underage drinking.

Flag Post

I see now walfordking.
Come on guys, just 6 more people!

Flag Post

Name: Craig “The hunter” Louis.
District: 6.
Personal Item: Wolf badge. Shows that the first animal he killed was a wolf.
Short bio of life: (Please correspond with district.): A small, average person. Like to hunt. He killed his first animal, a wolf, when he was 13.

Flag Post

Five more people….

Flag Post

Tyler
Boy
Heat detecter (to tell if anyone is around me)
Is pretty good with a Bow and Arrow. Other than that an average life. Hunts Rabbits.

Flag Post

Name: Pearceus
District: 1
Personal Item: Ring with District Symbol
Short Bio of life: I was born in an extremely prominent, rich family. To help me get in, I had my family tesserae me MANY times. I have been trained extensively, sometimes with my parents venturing to take me to the idiotic District 2. I am sure I will win!

Flag Post

Name:Tasd
District:4
Personl item:A flipping coin.
Bio:Living his life in distric 4 for it’s whole span, Tasd has become Strong but slow, and often uses a coin to make discisions.(Spelling?)

This seems like a very interesting game.

Flag Post

Guys. Look. This game is heavily dead and got bumped by Battalion. The last post the owner made was a little under a month back.

Flag Post

Name: Noob
District: 2
Personal Item: Great smelling incense
Short Bio: Trained in everything from sword usage to war tactics; Noob excelled at everything. However when the time came to be chosen, several others wanted his spot…Noob put them in their place, 6 feet under the ground.

Flag Post

Hello?

Flag Post

guys take me out.