(Game related) Ideas for the next Dr Who Mafia!

12 posts

Flag Post

Out of all the 4 Dr Who Mafias. I would like to ask you a few questions about the Dr Who Mafias.

1. What was your favourite Dr Who Mafia or part of the mafia?

2. What was the least favourite Dr Who Mafia or part of the mafia?

3. How would you end the Dr Who Mafias?

4. What twists would you put in the Dr Who Mafias?

5. Would you like anything else to be included or not included in the Dr Who Mafias?

6. Anything else about the Dr Who Mafias.

 
Flag Post

1. Dr Who Mafia 4.
2. The last part of Dr Who Mafia 4, I’m not very good at finding clues…
3. Endings like you did, maybe do a different type of ending for Dr Who Mafia 5, which is also different from just a regular ending.
4.
5. Different roles next time maybe.
6.

 
Flag Post

1. Dr Who Mafia 4 is the only one I have played so far. I enjoyed the lynching of Participation!
2. When I thought I would die when I went through Door Limes.
3. I would end it like you did, but with easier clues. I think that you should tell us the remaining roles at the start, and just have us work out who’s who, because then someone will almost definitely get their final guesses all correct.
4. I would have some activities/challenges based on skill or intelligence as well as some based on luck. (I know the final challenge was based on skill, but perhaps have another one in the middle of the game too)
5. Perhaps the mafia could be in a team, or alternatively there could be little groups of teams. Just an idea.
6. The mafia should perhaps perform different roles, or kill people in different ways. I’m not sure if that was the case in Dr Who mafia 4. By the way. what would the user playing Sarah Jane actually do?
One more thing: the next one should include K9!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Out of all the 4 Dr Who Mafias. I would like to ask you a few questions about the Dr Who Mafias.

1. What was your favourite Dr Who Mafia or part of the mafia?

2. What was the least favourite Dr Who Mafia or part of the mafia?

3. How would you end the Dr Who Mafias?

4. What twists would you put in the Dr Who Mafias?

5. Would you like anything else to be included or not included in the Dr Who Mafias?

6. Anything else about the Dr Who Mafias.

questions 1 and 2 i personally have no least and most favorite

3: with definative victory of one side (the side that wins)
4: that a daleks body (the inside bit) takes over a doctor about mid way through
5: a third team

 
Flag Post

Nice ideas. Keep them coming please. K9 was used in Dr Who Mafia 2 and played by kingzak, but you never know.

 
Flag Post

1. Shrug.
2. Shrug.
3. Shrug.
4. Shrug.
5. Shrug.
6. Shrug.

…well, it’s slightly hard for me to give an opinion when I’ve never even been in one of them. >_>

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

1. Shrug.
2. Shrug.
3. Shrug.
4. Shrug.
5. Shrug.
6. Shrug.

…well, it’s slightly hard for me to give an opinion when I’ve never even been in one of them. >_>

then why did you post

 
Flag Post

Bc, you have played Ambuscade 3, so you do know how my games work. Plus you can have a look at my Dr Who Mafia 4.

 
Flag Post

1. My favourite must have been doctor who mafia 4…..
2. The same as Jaumes…. The last part of DWM4.
3. Same as you did, i suppose…..
4. None, since the twists get annoying after you have one every day….
5. I found it a bit boring when we had to guess other peoples roles. It was just annoying, and you had to wait a whole day in a mafia (48 hours) just to post one of them! Got a bit boring..
6. Read 6.

 
Flag Post

well i beleive i have a awnser to number one

1: the third one because i was last person to die
or was that ambuscade 3

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Bc, you have played Ambuscade 3, so you do know how my games work. Plus you can have a look at my Dr Who Mafia 4.

I believe Ambuscade works slightly differently to Doctor Who.

 
Flag Post

Yeah, it does work different. Any more ideas.