(game) The Gray Lands

123 posts

Flag Post

the world of harious has grown evil beyond control, citys were safe, but anywhere out side that you were a target. now, begins your quest, possably for gold,possably to destroy the evil the made our world sad,or, for some other reason.
Players:
1.Mannakhit(Paynees sanbiin,dwarf,warrior)
2.Wizard96(Leo,Human,Archer)
3.Jimbo14(Lindon Howlkamen,human,warrior)
4.Hero(Joey Quiver,Human,mage)
5.Minnakht(Ilfeen Ithell,Elf,Mage)
6.flashdeath30(Eldrin,Demon,Warrior)
7.XYTWO (Kent,Undead,Upper-classman)
8.BCLEGENDS (Shade Eclipsion,Demonic Halfdead,Mage)
9.KingOfIndia (Koi,Rexanyo,Monk)
10.sgtawesome16 (Abe Hardpec,Hylian,Archer)

Everyone is in the Ettensmoore Village tavern, and you don’t know each other.

Starter kits (Items)
if you started as a:
Warrior-rusty bronze sword,wooden shield
Mage-slightly magical stick,beginner magic book
Archer-flimsy wooden bow,20 flimsy wood arrows
Upper-Classmen-500 gold coins,diplomatic guide
Monk-rusted cross,torn prayer book

 
Flag Post

Player stats and abilitys
Mannakhit (Paynees sanbiin) lvl1 HP 50/50 EXP 0/20
Wizard96 (Leo) lvl1 HP 50/50 EXP 0/20
Jimbo14 (Lindon Howlkamen) lvl1 HP 50/50 EXP 0/20
Hero(Joey Quiver) lvl2 HP 50/50 MP 20/20 EXP 1/30
Minnakht(Ilfeen Ithell)lvl1 HP 50/50 MP 20/20 EXP 7/20
flashdeath30(Eldrin) lvl1 HP 50/50 EXP 0/20
XYTWO (Kent) lvl1 HP 50/50 EXP 0/20
BCLEGENDS (Shade Eclipsion) lvl1 HP 50/50 MP 20/20 EXP 10/20
KingOfIndia (Koi) lvl 1 Hp 50/50 BAL 20/20 EXP 0/20
sgtawesome16 (Abe Hardpec) lvl1 HP 50/50 EXP 0/20

Spells

for all mage(s)
(lvl 1)breeze blast(10 MP)

for monk(s)

(lvl 1)blight (-3 balence)

 
Flag Post

reserved

 
Flag Post

reserved

 
Flag Post

[Okay, I’ll just assume the reserved things were for later.]

Flimsy humans I think to myself bitterly as I glance about the small village tavern I was in. Though that wasn’t fully true, there were a few other specie here; elvish, undead, dwarven and even some strange mix between a demon and an undead was here.

Even so, I stood out here, a taller and by far larger figure than the others here. I pondered as to whether or not I should rest elsewhere, but I decided against it; nothing would change. Might as well rest here and now until I head out again.

 
Flag Post

I’m in the tavern, sitting somewhere in the dark corner and trying to not attract attention… also, eating something that apparently contains turnip, cabbage and beans. Asking for rabbit would have been too suspicious.

 
Flag Post

i order a beer in the tavern and drink it

im a dwarf dwarfs like beer

 
Flag Post

(yes flashdeath, they are.)
I sat down at a small tabe for the game windabout.(magic roulett table.people put some money into little slots on the board and if you land on yours,you get veryones money, if it lands on there’s, you lose money.) I put 4 coins in,all that I could find just lieing around,and watched the ball spin.I looked at the fact the only person was a fairy,so I though it was a sure game. I lost. he said something about "7th win this week,but fairys have very high pitched voices, so I coulden’t tell.

 
Flag Post

I hang around in the tavern, conversing with my contacts on the exchange rates of various different materials, such as gold and silver. I glance at my surroundings, and wonder just why my associates chose to meet here. We could have met in most any tavern, but no, we HAD to meet in one of the most disreputable ones known to exist.

 
Flag Post

Finally feeling rested, I get up from me seat in the corner, and trudge over to the door. I duck under the doorway as I walk outside, and look around.

[Cue description.]

 
Flag Post

Mod post
Well,Ettensmoore Village hasn’t got alot,a few houses, an apple forest to the north, and a task board(Quests),as well as the tavern.

 
Flag Post

Such a small place. Ah well, I head off to the task board, things to kill are usually there all the time now a days.

 
Flag Post

[Wazzaaaaah. Or, uh, sign-in.]

Shade Eclipsion
Well, this sure is boring. There’s barely anything to do… except quests, of course, but then what else? A tavern, some houses, and some orchard north of here. Ugh. Well, since I have nothing better to do, I go over to the quest board to see what I can do.

 
Flag Post

Instead of going to the task board, where adventurers seem to be grouping, I decide to check the orchard north of there. Apples could prove useful in many cases, and it shouldn’t be highly populated.

 
Flag Post

I go to the quest board and try to read it but Im too short. there is a large demon neaby. Im drunk,so I do’nt try to kill it.

hey demon could you help me up so I can read I say.

 
Flag Post

Mod post
Minnakht walked into the apple forest. He suddenly thought he say a few apples move by there own, but he ignored it.

player post
I Try to look for another coin, but it’s hopeless, so I go to the quest board.

Available Quests

Eddincap poison
collect 5 Eddincap spores to help me manufacture poison arrows
Rewards:Poison extract,15 EXP

Lost puppy
Help find fluffy! He’s somewhere around here…
Rewards 20 gold,the biggest hug you’ve ever had!

The rest of the page has been torn off. I deside to skip the quests and Go the the forest.

 
Flag Post

Shade Eclipsion
Fluffy, huh? Silly name for a dog, methinks. I would have called it something like Gestalt. Or something. Still, if it gives gold, I may as well. I begin searching for the puppy.

 
Flag Post

[Ilfeen is female, btw.]

I find a tree. Well, duh, there is a lot of those nearby… It almost feels like home, just with less rabbits to hunt. I pick some apples from the tree and put them in my bag.

…any other tree would suffice, too.

 
Flag Post

Some drunken dwarf asks me something, but I ignore him. Instead, I turn my attention to the board, with the spores. Poison extract could come in handy later… I take the offer and begin searching around for Eddincap spores.

 
Flag Post

Mod post
Ilfeen picked herself some apples(4 apples get!),when suddenlyone jumps out and attacks!

Ilfeen Ithell lvl1 HP 50/50 MP 20/20 EXP 0/20

Attacks
Breeze blast-costs 10 MP
Staff smash

cursed apple
10/10 HP

Eldrin walked into the forest,looking for Eddincap mushrooms. As he looked he came to a fork in the path. Left,Right,or Forword.

 
Flag Post

Shade Eclipsion
Apparently, the puppy should be in the immediate area. I doubt it would be stupid enough to leave the village itself, although even if it wanted to, the doors are sealed shut unless someone wants to leave for some reason, such as a trade voyage, or whatever. Still, I need to find it if I want that gold. I continue searching.

 
Flag Post

I signed up but why am I not playing?

 
Flag Post

Staff smack

 
Flag Post

Hm, a fork. I decide to travel right, then possibly work my way around if I need to come back.

 
Flag Post

how rude I think then go after that demon as he found a qest forsure and I might join and help him