(game) The Gray Lands page 5

123 posts

Flag Post

leo
im pretty sure its cause of all those beers i slugged, but a giant wave of concrete is coming towards me. so i shoot an arrow at it to see if its just an illusion or not.

Flag Post

Shade Eclipsion
I do not respond to the guy, who is now going into the cellar. I am randomly given some free beer and scaldren as well. I eat the scaldren, then go into the cellar, taking the beer with me.

Flag Post

Mod post
Leo- your weak arrows bounce off,so you run forward again.

Flag Post

I take the food and drink while trying to not be suspicious.

Flag Post

Shade Eclipsion
After wandering around for a while, I still haven’t really found anything of interest. Especially not any monsters or anything.

Flag Post

(run forward meaning away? cause anyone in their right mind would. ill just go with that assumption)

leo:

yeah… i think its time to… RUN!!!!!!

Flag Post

Abe
I started to walk around in cellar which actually turned out to be a hug labyrinth if caverns and tunnels. I had the urge to kill something so i started to look for some monsters. I eventually ran into the demon-ghost thing from earlier. I decided it would be best to team up with him if i wanted to fight something and win. “Hey demon guy, i see you want to fight something too. It probably would be a good idea to fight together if we want to win. How about it?”

Flag Post

Shade Eclipsion
‘Meh, why not.’ Having teamed up with him, I set off in a direction.
…hope I don’t get lost. Still, I can remember my way back fairly easily at the moment, so it shouldn’t be too hard.

Flag Post

[Nobody?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[Nobody?]

you have to remember time zones, let me guess you live in europe, while i live in the rocky mountains, you see there will be a pretty big time difference

Flag Post

[England, actually… but still, a whole day with nobody posting any story is a LOOOOONG time.]

Flag Post

[I’m waiting a response from hero.]

Flag Post

ummm yeah seriously, where is hero, we need him for the game
(I LOST THE GAME)

Flag Post

sorry ’bout that.
minnakht-you eat the food.
Shade & Abe-you find a brass key and 3 way intersection
left,right,forword
Leo- you run untill you are given a choice,run to the tavern, or to who knows where

Mod post
unknown to anyone,2 followers,1 druid,3 smiths,2 guards, and 2 paladins have entered town…

Flag Post

[Oh God, don’t tell me this is going to turn into yet another mafia game…]

Shade Eclipsion
‘An intersection in a dungeon… how original.’ Still, we did find a key, so that’s a good thing. Question is, which way do we go if we want to use it?
‘What do you think we should do? I mean, we could go in any of the directions… hmm…
’I know. You go down each of the corridors in turn until we find something of interest that isn’t another intersection, and then I’ll follow after you with the key. Okay? Oh, and before you ask, I’m not going to run off and leave you here. This key is most likely used for something in here, so it’ll be pointless above ground.’

Flag Post

shade & abe-you go down and find a small chest. the key can’t open it,though.
options
take chest,go right,force chest open.

the snow is lightening.

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

I begin searching around, for something. [prospect]

Flag Post

who knows where, please.

Flag Post

Shade Eclipsion
‘I don’t how exactly you managed to get me to go with you, but whatever. Anyways, what do you think we should do with this chest?’

Flag Post

Abe
“i kinda want to now what’s inside….. Here let’s use my belt, if we keep hitting it with the belt buckle, it will most likely crack open.

Flag Post

Shade Eclipsion
‘You knock yourself out with that. I’m staying away from it for now in case it contains poisonous gas or anything.’ I move away from the guy and his chest opening attempts.

Flag Post

yeah, im just going to close this, theres alot going on,so…yeah. sorry!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

yeah, im just going to close this, theres alot going on,so…yeah. sorry!

you shouldn’t start new games until you know for sure that your going to be active