(Sign ups) Dr Who Mafia 5! Ultimate Battle! Guess who's back! page 7 (locked)

167 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, morrrr modded the game pretty well and I’m glad you’re back, walford!

Flag Post
Originally posted by morrrr:

Wow, that’s early! Did you see the clips on Youtube?

Hey, it’s interesting how the first three doctors never did anything very significant outside of Doctor Who, but Tom Baker has lasted a long time and has done other things, such as the Little Britain voiceover. He also looks great for 76!

The 3rd Dr Jon, did Worzel Gumridge and the Adventure Game. The first Dr, William had been taken ill, because Dr Who was not suppose to last this long. They had to find another Dr quickly to replace the first Dr. The first Dr William died when they found the 2nd Dr Patrick.

That’s when they came up with the idea of Regenetion of the Dr’s.

It was a hit with children back in them days and now its a hit with adults and children.

@ Squid, The candyman was the 7th Dr Sylvester.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Wow, that’s early! Did you see the clips on Youtube?

Hey, it’s interesting how the first three doctors never did anything very significant outside of Doctor Who, but Tom Baker has lasted a long time and has done other things, such as the Little Britain voiceover. He also looks great for 76!

The 3rd Dr Jon, did Worzel Gumridge and the Adventure Game. The first Dr, William had been taken ill, because Dr Who was not suppose to last this long. They had to find another Dr quickly to replace the first Dr. The first Dr William died when they found the 2nd Dr Patrick.

That’s when they came up with the idea of Regenetion of the Dr’s.

It was a hit with children back in them days and now its a hit with adults and children.

@ Squid, The candyman was the 7th Dr Sylvester.

Was it only the 7th! Wow! It looked old fashioned compared to the 9th!

Also, did you know that after the 7th doctor died, the 8th doctor had 0 episodes, and went straight to the ninth!

Flag Post

Thanks Walford and Jaume. So Walford, we only need one more person now, right?

Also, did you know that after the 7th doctor died, the 8th doctor had 0 episodes, and went straight to the ninth!

Hang on, that’s not true. The 7th doctor, Sylvester McCoy, isn’t even dead. The 8th Doctor did have one episode, a television movie, and then there was a six-year gap where Dr Who wasn’t on TV.

Flag Post

I mean regenerated.

Flag Post

Thanks Walford and Jaume. So Walford, we only need one more person now, right?

Hang on, that’s not true. The 7th doctor, Sylvester McCoy, isn’t even dead. The 8th Doctor did have one episode, a television movie, and then there was a six-year gap where Dr Who wasn’t on TV.

wow
intresting facts

anyway walfords back
hello again

Flag Post

Only three Dr’s have died. The first, second and third have died in real life.

Flag Post

Walford, how was your holiday?

Flag Post

Signed!

Flag Post

Awesome, thanks Morrrr. Lovely weather as well.

Sod it, I’m going to make the game now.

Edit: ninja’d.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Only three Dr’s have died. The first, second and third have died in real life.

which is next

place your bets

Flag Post

4th. I placed my bet.

Flag Post

No! Not Tom Baker! I’m not gonna bet on him dying, I love him!

Flag Post

No! Not Tom Baker! I’m not gonna bet on him dying, I love him!

i thought tom baker was the fifth

Flag Post

No, the fifth was Peter Davison.

Flag Post

hmm
i read wikipedia

also the movie seems to have some pretty good story

Flag Post

Game up and running.