Beta Tester Required - Get Prizes

12 posts

Flag Post

Hello All,

Well, i have an upcoming game, but i need to test overall engine, playability and some general feedback for the 50% of the game. So i need your help, i already have 7 tester right now, but i would love to see more. With 15-20 people i try to make my beta testing team, each of you can have some of the prizes.

Prizes:

1.- The top Tester : 10 USD + 1 Freebies at choice

2.- Second and Third: 5 USD + 1 Freebie

3.- 4th and 7th: 1 Freebie

Hope some of you can help me out.

Mail me at beta@lartargames.com

Or test the game right away at http://www.lartargames.com/beta.html

Flag Post

Wrong forum. Go here for such things.

Flag Post

What BC said. However I’d be happy to join. Also, will the prizes be mailed out to testers and will the US currency be converted?

Flag Post

I can test, but I live in Denmark. Will the prizes be able to be mailed internationally?

Flag Post

Dude, your game needs instructions. How are we supposed to know what’s not working if we don’t know how its supposed to work in the first place?

Flag Post

Okay, I would be glad to join, but before we start it, the control? All I know right now is left and right arrow key, and how about jump? Or is it that this dragon can’t jump at all and we’re all stuck at the beginning.

Flag Post

ovverall game was good, no controls meaning that you will scramble your keyboard looking for the controls -1 point for that, also the powerups should have a limited amount. So I wont be just burning stuff along the way for the whole game 0 points for that. Overall I give it a 5/10.

Flag Post

After some time, I found the control!

For the new beta testers, here’s the control:
Left and Right arrow key (Move left and right)
Up arrow key (Enter Doors)
Z (Breathe fire after you got the… ruby?)
X (Jump)
Press X again in midair (Hover in air after you got the… sapphire?)

Flag Post

I don’t think we’re getting money for this :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

I don’t think we’re getting money for this :(

Agreed, there’s no terms and agreement, just those words… But I still like to help out, not that I need that money just for helping people by playing games.

Flag Post

It seems like kids games… No offense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

It seems like kids games… No offense.

Nothing to be offensive.. It is a kid game. All the games on the website is all cute animal platformers.