(sign ups) KRUSH!

12 posts

Flag Post

In a world where war has taken over the minds of the people. Where sports have been all but forgotten. One game aim’s to change it all. KRUSH! A sport for everyone. It has violence, action, thrill and suspense. Krush pits 2 teams of 6 in a race to score. The game has 2 halves. Many diferaant types of people are atracted to playing KRUSH. The positions are:
Runner: The offensive player. The 2 runners work together to progress the ball to the oponents goal and score.
Blocker: The defensive player. The 2 defenders work to stop the runners from progressing the ball.
Psyker: In the future Psycics are common. Not like the Tarrot card reading, crystal ball weilding carnies but real psychics. They use their mental abilities to help the other payers.
Goalie: The last line of defence. Goalies block the your oponents shots.

Each player must choose his stats and abilities.
Stats: How good you are at certain things.

Speed: speed effects movement. You use speed when making long movements or quick getaways.

Skill: Skill is shooting and passing. It effects your chance at scoring and also is used in many abilities.

Strength: Strength is your ability to hit stuff. It gives you a better chance to know that guys teeth out and is used it abilities.

Defence: Defence is your ability NOT to get hit. It makes your wounds hurt less and the ball will go past you less.It is also in abilities.

Will: will is Psyker thing only. Dont evan try if your not a Psyker. It control’s your ability to use Psykic energy. It is also in abilities.

For each point you put in a skill is dice I will roll for your chance. So one skill point in will is one die rolled when using a will ability. Most abilities work on a 4plus. But some are diferant such as the abilities that require me to play 2 people against each other. In this case I pick the highest number only.

Here is a chart to show you what abilities go together.
Shooting the ball : shooters skill vrs. Goalie’s defence
Tackling/Fighting: Attackers strength vrs. Defenders defence
Stealing the ball: Stealers skill vrs. Ball holders skill.

Here are the abilities each position can have. Each ability uses AP
You get 2 action points per play. Use wisely.

Runner: Charge: You run…You run so far away.(You move at 2x your base speed.) 1AP

Juke: You doge them…brake ya’ ankles. (increases defence by 2x for the next turn) 2AP

Shoop-da-woop: BAGGGGGGH! (a scoring chance that uses strength instead of skill) 1AP

Bouce pass: “off the wall, into your hands.” (You throw the ball at the wall so it bounces into your friends hands. Uses skill.)1AP

Shatter: “I’m gonna make your jaw become 3 diferant pieces.” (an incredibly strong attack)2AP

Defence:
Grab: Holds the player there.(uses strength to hold them in place.)2AP

Disorient: Slams your arms into their ears. (causes your oponent to be unable to move or use any AP next turn.) 2AP

Trip: Trip’d ya up(uses skill to take the ball)1AP

Get it outa there: you heard the man.(Throws the ball to the offence at a high sucess chance)1AP

Bad Mo’ Fo’: Yessir(A strong barrage attack)AP1

Psyker:
Fly: you believe.(You(or someone else) Levitates off the ground. This ability continues each turn using 2AP per turn and a will check.)2AP

PYRO: disclaimer The KRUSH comisioner and the KRUSH league do not advocate the unsupervised use of fire. (launches a fire ball at an oponent)2AP

Speed: RUNNNN!(You increase the speed of another player.)1AP

Gust: WOOOSH! (blows the ball away form oponents if its on the ground WILL CHECK) 1AP

Ball Control: You move the ball with your mind.(Can be used to steal,pass or help pass or shoot)1AP

Goalie

Imovable object:“My offence is down, my defence has their head up their ass’s and the psyker just missed. The odds are so in my favor”(increases defence for the next turn)AP2

Animal: You go ape S*&t on the runner.(Steals the ball by using strength) 2AP

One tough cookie: Your not gonna crumble.(Increases defense and strength for the next turn) 2AP

Team player: There is no I in team.(inspires your team giving them a higher chance of sucess.)AP1

WHOMP!:In the face!!!(A powerfull attack that uses strength.)AP1

Please use the following format when creating a character.

Name:
Stats:(you get 10 points to assign)
Position:(take them before there gone only 2 pyskers and goalies(1 per team)
Bio:(if you want

Flag Post

Ah. I see. It’s like ultra-violent Smashball.

Nah.

Also, Psychic. Not psykic. And psychic, not psyker. Psychic is a noun describing both the work of mind manipulation and a living being that uses psychic powers.

You also didn’t put the AP on some moves. (Team Player, WHOMP, Bad Mo’ Fo’.) Golie (it’s spelled GOALIE) doesn’t have a use. Or AP.

Flag Post

MUST POST AGAIN TO REMOVE 666 POSTS

Flag Post

Psyker is purposly misspelled and Goalie is a position not a move

Flag Post

Wow this was not very popular was it :)

Flag Post

I personally won’t join, but keep going, I’m sure some people will sign up, it sounds like a good game.

Flag Post

You should put Goalie in a different section than the moves section, then-

Oh wait, nevermind. It’s a category mark.

Flag Post

yeah sorry if its unclear

Flag Post

So anyone

Flag Post

seriously

if it dies it dies

just move on

Flag Post

Hey, since this is dead, you should probably open your slot in the signups thread.

Flag Post

Yeah good idea ill try a new game soon