(signups) Viral Mafia

34 posts

Flag Post

Verest City has been nearly wiped out by a strange virus. You have somehow been saved. Some among you are mutants, who no longer have blood but instead crave it. Some are survivors, whose main goal is to live to see tomorrow. The only hope of life is to survive until UN forces arrive to save the whoever is left. But will you make it?

Survivors: (can use items unless otherwise stated)

Leader (1)-The mutants know who you are, but you cannot be night killed. You have to make important choices in the story. You also keep your old job. Note: The leader can be a mutant...

Doctor (1)-You are well learned in the field of medicine. If you can survive to Day 5, you can cure or demote one mutant per night.

Scientist (2)-You can build useful items using stuff lying around. Every night, you receive one component.

Policeman (2)-Being well trained, you can use one night kill. You also have your trusty bulletproof vest, and thus are immune to items.

Government Agent (1)-You have been sent to evaluate the situation. If someone tries to night kill you, you counterattack and they die. However, due to regulations, you cannot use items.

Virus Resistant (2)-Class S mutants think you are one of them. You can, at the cost of revealing your identity, kill the Class S. You cannot be turned into a mutant by Class ?.

Citizen (2)-You just want to live. You can’t do anything.

Mutants: (cannot use items unless otherwise stated)

Class S (1)-You are the most dangerous type of mutant. You can use items, use one night kill, and you know all of the other mutants. You cannot be demoted to a lower class. There can only be one.

Class A (1)-You are very dangerous, and get to use one night kill.

Class B(1)-You are severely mutated, so much so that it is visible on the outside. Everyone can tell you are mutant, but you cannot be killed by any known means.

Class C (1)-You are a lower class of mutant, but still dangerous. You are sneaky, and can discover who someone else is.

Class D (2)-You are a pretty weak mutant, and cannot do much. However, you are crafty, and can use items.

Class E (2)-You are pretty much fodder. You can’t do anything useful whatsoever.

Class ? (1)-You are an unknown type of mutant. You can spread the infection, and thus, every other night, choose one person to infect, or promote if they already are a mutant.

Items:

Gun (megarare)-One night kill. Needs 10 Components.

MedPac (uncommon)-Immunity to one mutation attempt. Needs 5 Components.

Wad-O-Cash (rare)-Learn one identity; when used, passed on to victim. Needs 7 Components.

Flashlight (common)-Lets you learn one nighttime activity. Needs 2 Components.

Component (scientist only)-Lets you build items.

Flag Post

List shall be updated whence I get on again. Last Update: May 18, 6:20 AM EST
1. SoundFXMan
2. XYTWO
3. TailsTheFox12
4. flashdeath30
5. walfordking
6. commie_commander
7. JaumeBG
8. gandalf5166
9. magik98
10. FlameFlight
11. wizard96
12. viper11475
13. SilentSam
14. jittyot
15. PheonixW
16. JediSasquatch
17. Rokun
18. SonicTHedgehog12
19. KnucklesKTE12

Flag Post

Story So Far

Flag Post

Join’d.

Flag Post

Joinage!

Flag Post

Join!

Flag Post

Epic join.

Flag Post

I’ll join up.

Flag Post

Join

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

Signed.

Flag Post

I will join.
(i don’t promise that i will be active alot).

Flag Post

Signed on the overdotted line.

Flag Post

signed on the line!

Flag Post

signed

Flag Post

signed over top of the small print

Flag Post

Sign ME!!!!

Flag Post

We need 10 more people :S

Flag Post

Don’t count on it. I don’t even think there are 24 different people that come to the FG section.

Flag Post

Flag Post

you got a pretty great group. id settle for 18 if i were you.

Flag Post

I cut it down to 18. If I must, I can cut it to 16

Flag Post

Signed!

Flag Post

Sign!

Flag Post

Sign me up, please.