(signups) Viral Mafia page 2

34 posts

Flag Post

By the way, my friend, Guillem14, may sign up, as he wants to play more mafias and I have just send him a whisper telling him about this game, so don’t close the sign-ups yet. This seems like it’ll be a good game, but I can’t join any more forum games because I am too busy revising right now – sorry!

Flag Post

I’m a bit suspicious of sonic and knuckles, so I will save them for later. SIGNUPS CLOSED ON: MAY 20.

Flag Post
Originally posted by narfnin:

I’m a bit suspicious of sonic and knuckles, so I will save them for later. SIGNUPS CLOSED ON: MAY 20.

Suspicious? Why? Does it have to do with the fact that…oh never mind, I went into this discussion before. I’ll see if I can find what was written there.

Flag Post

i agree with your suspicion narfnin. both are named after sonic characters? one signed up right after the other? one joined kongregate a day after the other?! all very suspicious indeed. :|

Flag Post

I would like to tell you…Here is the same explanation I gave when my old friends signed up for FAW V.

Originally posted by TailsTheFox12:

[Me, or them? If you want my view of the story, those are old friends of mine, though they haven’t been on for a while…it was essentially to have the three characters, recognisable as a group (hence the 12), but a while after, we went our seperate ways, both here and RL…I’m just annoyed they started tracing me without warning (Even though they would always be the ones to do that kind of thing…).]

Seriously, the reason we did this was apparent at the time (as we agreed to be a trio in one specific chat room), but we barely keep contact now.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

I WILL MAKE THE GAME THREAD LATER TODAY.

I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL :S

Flag Post

Sign me up

Flag Post

Scribbles signature on paper
Sign me up, Please!