[Sign ups] The Unknown.

39 posts

Flag Post

Story

What if, all of a sudden you were ripped away from your life, but you didn’t know what life you had?

What if you knew your name, but nothing else?

And what if you had no idea where you were, expect for in this small, blank room, and if you suddenly were far more powerful than a normal being?

Tragically for you, what if is now a reality.

Details

Okay, this is an RP in which, well I won’t quite tell you yet, that’s for the game, but the story says the prime of it.

Name:
Ability:

[Items in Bold are required.]

I’ll start with seven, if more are needed, then I will move on.

1. Jaye [FlameFlight]
2. Hart [kilozombie]
3. Miles [TailsTheFox12]
4. Miclar [superfastjelly]
5. Jake [gandalf5166]
6. Paul [magik98]
7. Koi [KingOfIndia]
8. Freddi [Dman18]
9. Abe [sgtawesome16]
10. Wilson [FogFun]
11. Adam [Minnakht]
12. Leo [wizard96]

Flag Post

Name: Jaye
Appearance: Looks rather normal, but has gold eyes and hourglasses literally engraved on both forearms.
Ability: Time

Flag Post

Name: Hart
Appearance: A rather tall man with short-cut hair who rather likes doughnuts, memory or no memory.
Ability: Can transform into the infamous Eele, Heart, turning into a complete replica.

Flag Post

Name: Miles
Appearance: Having been recognised as especially resilient as young, he became the center of many advancing scientific testings. Due to this, he has a quite literal wild side in personality and looks.
Ability: Animal Transformation

Flag Post

Name:Miclar
Appearance:tall skinny male with long dark blonde hair covering hazel eyes.carries guitar with him always to keep calm.
Ability:is able to create wings from any solid object.

Flag Post

Name: Wilson
Appearance: Blondish-black hair, greenish-grey eyes, tall, ‘buff’.
Ability: Lightbringer (Would this be acceptable?)

Flag Post

You would have to describe what that means.

Also: All in.

Flag Post

Old Father Time

As old as time itself

I think everyone knows this.

Able to move time on.

I’ve always wanted to know what would happen if Old Father Time was faced with this.

Flag Post

[Two time characters…hope this doen’t turn out badly.]

Flag Post

Name: Mike Clastery
Appearance: Tall, brown haired man with a little goatee.
Ability: Teleportation.
kthxbye! :D

Flag Post

Hmm, just because FF already has that, would you mind changing yours walf?

Flag Post

Ok then,

Dr Who Timelord

Over 900 years old.

This depends on which Dr he is.

Can regenerate

Flag Post

I really don’t think you’re getting the point here – The character is supposed to have been normal until this happened.

Flag Post

Jake
Huge head, brown hair, shortish with glasses.
Incredibly intelligent

Flag Post

I hope there’s still space to enter.

Name: Paul
Appearance: Mid height, black hair, brown eyes. Looks like normal guy.
Ability: Blood control. (Yep, my favourite power) (the only limitation of this power is blood. i must absorb blood if i want to be more powerfull)

Flag Post

Ok, Old Father Time then. I’ve changed once and you’re not very happy with this. I’m going to stick with Old Father Time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

I really don’t think you’re getting the point here – The character is supposed to have been normal until this happened.

Originally posted by walfordking:

Ok, Old Father Time then. I’ve changed once and you’re not very happy with this. I’m going to stick with Old Father Time.

. . .

Flag Post

Can I still join?

Name:Koi [Ko-ee]
Appearance: Very short. Hair down to his heals, braided, he has lime green eyes, his skin colour has started to fade and he is turing grey in spots, he is skinny and his arms and legs are lengthy compared to his size.
Ability: Koi can move the speed of light, and never gets tired.

Flag Post

Name: Adam Bryant
Appearance: Red hair of typical length for a male + goatee, also brown eyes, black shirt, denim pants and a hat.
Ability: Can turn everything into everything else by reconfiguring those at a sub-atomic level, and produce welding flames from his fingertips. Also faster than an average human, but not by much.

Flag Post

I counted the sign ups, and appereantly everyone below my sign-up post is out (Unless Flashdeath30 makes more slots)

UPDATE OP!!!

Flag Post

Name: Freddi
Appearance: Has dark brown hair and piercing light blue eyes. Taller and a bit more muscular than average
Ability: Able to produce strong poison-coated steel from his body. This also makes him vurnerable to weak poison, yet more immune to strong poison.

Flag Post

Do shut up about lack of updates, school is a sort of all day thing.

Updating.

Originally posted by TailsTheFox12:
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

Originally posted by walfordking:

. . .

What TTF12 said.

Other than that all in, and I’ll close this at this time tomorrow.

Flag Post

If i can still sign…
Name: Abe
Appearance: A buff, young burnet, very hot
Ability: Can Create fire out of nothing, any time, any where

Flag Post

My abilities? Invincibility, the ability to wield the Excalibur, and… well, that’s about it. I mean, there is the magic part, but that’s more for my games.

Flag Post

Invincibility

No.