[Sign-ups]Virtual Reality[Sign-ups closed!] page 2

33 posts

Flag Post

Mmkay then…

Name: Alex Rushman
Favourite video game character: Giygas
Character Description and Location: Looks somewhat similar to Mewtwo, but without a mouth as such… this gives a better description of him. Can be found in Mt. Itoi in Mother 1.
Character Abilities: A variety of PSI and PK abilities, including PSI Starstorm and PSI Rockin.
Other Relevant Information: The Giygas from Mother 1, which has self control and is still powerful, unlike the Giygas from Mother 2: Earthbound, which has no self control whatsoever and is goddamn creepy anyways.

Flag Post

[Name is blank…]

Flag Post

Sorry about that. Got the name in now.

Flag Post

Name: Luke Scnk
Favorite video game character: Knuckles the Echidna
Description and location of above character: Red echidna, found in most Sonic games.
Abilities of above character: Extremely powerful, good at digging.
Other relevant information: (Insert irrelevant info here) Guardian of the Chaos Emeralds, just happens to have them with him all the time for safety these days.

Flag Post

Name: Seth
Favorite video game character: Sonic the Hedgehog
Description and location of above character: Blue hedgehog. ‘Nuff said. Has own game series and appears in a whole bunch of games.
Abilities of above character: Speed.
Other relevant information: There’s a lot of irrelevant information, but nothing I know of to put here right now.

Flag Post

VR Mod
I facepalm, but let them in since they followed procedure.

Flag Post

Tails still has stalkers, I see. ZING

Flag Post

Stalkers? Not sure. They are, however, still annoying as ever. Anyways, signups are closed.