(Game) Werewolf, TailsTheFox12 will be running the game while im gone.

164 posts

Flag Post

(pretty much for the lock)
Player list:
1. Superfastjelly
2. Gandalf5166
3. spw184
4. Wizard96
5. Tails The Fox
6. walfordking
7. JaumeBG
8. Squidward568
9. King of India
10. Pludrpladr
11. Silent sam
12. Jittyot
13.Guillem14
14. boomyfun
15. wecannotdoit
16. m0dx290
17. Jimbo14
18. locks888
19. Final Fantasy

Flag Post

Welcome to Werewolf, a game like a mafia, but there is only one killer, the werewolf.
Rules
1) no spamming/flame wars
2) You can only vote once a day.
3) you can post whenever, including the night.
4) If your the werewolf, please don’t revile your role (I don’t care about townies reviling, because someone can post that there a townie when there really the werewolf!)

Sending out the role
If you did not get a role, then you are a simple townie, not the werewolf, i will whisper only the werewolf!

Since it makes sense that the townies won’t automatically know that there’s a werewolf in the town, we will start at night 0 and wait for the werewolf to kill someone.

Flag Post

Night 0
everyone is asleep besides one person…….

Flag Post

End of Night 0
After a good, relaxing sleep, everyone woke up to find wizard96 dead in the alley. He was found with several claw and bite marks on his body. Further investigation found several hairs that appear to be from a wolf on him. Wolves haven’t been seen around this area for quite awhile and a town to the south did report a werewolf sighting last week so everyone is assuming that it was a werewolf so they decided to start voting on who they thought the werewolf was………

Start voting now

Flag Post

I shall start the bandwagon.
walfordking, simply because I’ve seen how alot of other mafias have turned out.

Flag Post

I vote spw. Who is he? And btw

Originally posted by kilroy37:

Wolves haven’t been seen around this area for quite awhile and a town to the south did report a werewolf sighting last week so everyone is assuming that it was a werewolf so they decided to start voting on who they thought the werewolf was………

Run-on sentences ftw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

I vote spw. Who is he? And btw

Originally posted by kilroy37:

Wolves haven’t been seen around this area for quite awhile and a town to the south did report a werewolf sighting last week so everyone is assuming that it was a werewolf so they decided to start voting on who they thought the werewolf was………

Run-on sentences ftw.

there i fixed you freak’n grammar nazi

Flag Post

i choose silent sam.

Flag Post

Doesn’t look fixed, and I was just pointing it out. Don’t really care that much.

Flag Post

Silent sam is my vote.

Flag Post

I’m not gonna be here the next 2 days, so…yeah. If I’m still alive, which I doubt, just put me on a bandwagon. or just go ahead and kill me. Either way.

Flag Post

Silentsam since hes Silent, and werewolfs need silence to kill someone without alerting them.

Flag Post

Already flagged it, gandalf.

Flag Post

I bet I flagged it first. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

I bet I flagged it first. :P

we don’t need to fight over who flagged what first

Flag Post

that would be the purpose of the :P.

Flag Post

Siletsam
REVERSE BANDWAGON FTW!

Flag Post

wow. definitly thought this game would be moving faster. I also should have anticipated the immediate reverse bandwagon that would happen as soon as I said “I shall start the bandwagon”. so really guys, the fact that I wasn’t gonna be here for 2 days didn’t phase any of you? but then again I suppose its possible that the wolf would say that and then, you know what, this logic is going to get me nowhere. you all are gonna kill me regardless of what I do or say.

Current vote count, simply because.
4-SilentSam
1-spw184
1-walfordking

Flag Post

Yuor logic scares me silent…I dont like things that scare me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jittyot:

Yuor logic scares me silent…I dont like things that scare me.

my logic says there’s a typo in that.

Flag Post

[if i was still alive i would agree with you. sorry for being dead :(]

Flag Post

I’ll vote SilentSam, sorry, your post seems rather logic, but it can also be what the werewolf could say to look like he’s/she’s not the werewolf.

Flag Post

you caught my typo…Alrite ill do my part to save you. Unvote Silentsam

Flag Post

thanks wizard, jitty. don’t think its gonna help too much, but thanks anyway. : /
it would seem that logic is my undoing.

Flag Post

I vote Sam.