(Game) Werewolf, TailsTheFox12 will be running the game while im gone. page 7

164 posts

Flag Post

what was that subplot of jimbo for?

Flag Post

yep, wasnt the werewolf…again. thats what, twice I’ve been the first person lynched in this game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

yep, wasnt the werewolf…again. thats what, twice I’ve been the first person lynched in this game?

You’re lying! You must be the Werewolf because you were the only one who voted against me and now I’m dead! It doesn’t matter if you’re dead too. :P
Hmm… Why did the werewolf killed me? Maybe because my incredible reasonings? LOL

Flag Post

I now change my thoughts if the werewolf was wizard I would be dead………..Or is that EXACTLY what he wants me to think…… I am going to have to vote Wizard.

Flag Post

I vote for Wizard =p

Flag Post

I vote Jimbo, whenever someone votes a person just because they voted or killed them in some other time then that makes me highly suspicious he’s a werewolf

Flag Post

M0D is obviously not the werewolf because if so he would of hoped voting wizard would of formed a bandwagon. Ok I might be voted if so i give info proving M0D’s non werewolfishnes. If I am nightkilled that would suck lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by locks888:

Woah, What the heck? Did you even send out Pm’s? Send out Pm’s to tell us what we are first!

Is Locks trying to play dumb to get suspicion off of him………. I just a might change my vote to him if others will support the change. I vote Wizard but automatically change my vote if Locks is tied or higher than votes for wizard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimbo14:

I now change my thoughts if the werewolf was wizard I would be dead………..Or is that EXACTLY what he wants me to think…… I am going to have to vote Wizard.

well, seeing how the werewolf didnt take an obvious frame up, im going to guess the werewolf is very stupid. so, i vote jimbo :P

Flag Post

Could I sign up? Looks to be an interesting game with lots of twists and mindbottling reasoning.

Flag Post

uh no, you cant join a game here. sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

Could I sign up? Looks to be an interesting game with lots of twists and mindbottling reasoning.

Originally posted by wizard96:

uh no, you cant join a game here. sorry.

actually its the last round, and that many people are active so… yeah he can play

Flag Post

Am I still alive?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizard96:
Originally posted by jimbo14:

well, seeing how the werewolf didnt take an obvious frame up, im going to guess the werewolf is very stupid. so, i vote jimbo :P

I have no need to defend myself because if I am voted off that means you guys wasted a day and you will pay during the night.