I FOUND IT!!!!!! (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

Everybody, i found the forum in OT that helped gives us these wonderful forums!!!
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/7661-forum-games

[That was one of the few discussions about it, but the actual thread that was the impetus for this forum is elsewhere ~Gevock]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sgtawesome16:

Everybody, i I found the forum thread in OT that helped gives us these wonderful forums!!!
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/7661-forum-games

Fix’d and wrong forum.

 
Flag Post

Hey, please don’t delete this thread. You can lock, but don’t delete. It’s actually quite interesting, I might use it for if I do The Forum Games Show. And wow, Walfordking is the big grandaddy of Forum Games – he’s one of a handful of people to live in the years AD who lived in the years BC!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:
Originally posted by sgtawesome16:

Everybody, i I found the forum thread in OT that helped gives to give us these wonderful forums!!!
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/7661-forum-games

Fix’d and wrong forum.

Why wrong? It’s related to the Forum Games forum.

 
Flag Post

Related to, but not sure if that means it is right.

Though in hindsight, you may be right there.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

Related to, but not sure if that means it is right.

Though in hindsight, you may be right there.

i was thinking about doing something with this in the OT like reviving it for a day or two, but if i do that i might get silenced again and i would have twenty people saying that i’m spamming and get super pissed off at me, this was the best choice

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by morrrr:

Hey, please don’t delete this thread. You can lock, but don’t delete. It’s actually quite interesting, I might use it for if I do The Forum Games Show. And wow, Walfordking is the big grandaddy of Forum Games – he’s one of a handful of people to live in the years AD who lived in the years BC!

Thanks Morrrr!