Survival of the Fittest (locked)

22 posts

Flag Post

I will give you a description and you must pick a,b,c,d and nothing else this is a voting game and the answer with the most votes gets to be picked and you will go on from ther first you must give me a char. sheet so i can tell you apart…

Name:First and Last’s initial
Age:10-35
Job:(Gatherer, Hunter, Watcher, Builder)

Okay heres the first one…

YOu are above the Atlantic Ocean and you are looking out the window(your in a plane) when you see the wing burst into flames you no you have to take action but what do you do…

Gear:5 days of food, 3 days of water, Parachutes(only can be used once)

A.go to the pilots den
B.grab a parachute and jump out of the plane
C.buckle up

 
Flag Post

Name: Walter G.
Age: 22
Job: Hunter

I’m going with A. We want to wait as long as possible before jumping, so we’ll be closer to land.

 
Flag Post

name: leo j.
age: 21
job: watcher

i choose a as well.

 
Flag Post

Name: Max W.
Age:10
Job:watcher/gatherer

I also go with A because all the adults are there

 
Flag Post

Name: Rex R.

Age: 24

Job: Builder

I choose A since it is the most reasonable answer

 
Flag Post

Okay A it is

You run towards the pilot den and you see that they are gone…

Gear:5 days of food, 3 days of water, Parachutes, Flare Gun(2 shots)

A.try to drive the plane
B.jump from the plane

Max W.—-Pick only one

 
Flag Post

b.

 
Flag Post

B definitely.

 
Flag Post

Name: Samuel S.
Age: 22
Job: Builder

A, because there is a bandwagon forming.

 
Flag Post

But A is stupid.

 
Flag Post

i think he didnt read everything. right now, you, as an underqualified, weirdo who just happened to be in a plane crash, have a choice of failing to fly a plane to your death or jumping out with regulated government approved parachutes meant to save your life.

 
Flag Post

Okay you grab the parachutes and jump from the plane and just in time for the plane blows up when you get into the water you see a few islands to the east and one of the survivors(not player)gets draged down but not before he screams shark you look around and you see the tail of the plane, and your gear, and the islands to the east…

a.start swimming
b.throw food to distract the sharks
c.shoot at them with the flares
d.get on the tail of the ship and paddle to the islands

 
Flag Post

You are not told you are an unqualified weirdo, you’re just in a plane.
C, because it are the awesome
answer changed because flares the shark be very inaccurate, and don’t work as a weapon unless the shark is above the water.
i shall go with B, we all know how bloody steaks pacify a shark (sarcasm)

 
Flag Post

D, all our food is in those packs. I’m not sure if I got that right though, are packs are on the tail of the plane, right? If they aren’t, then B.

 
Flag Post

e. ride on the sharks backs
simpsons reference ftw!
id say d, because the sharks would have a harder time eating us from there.

 
Flag Post

You and the survivors swim towards the tail all of you made it except for 4 more survivors and you start paddling towards the islands…You finally made it to the island but dark is comming soon…

Gear:5 days of food, 3 days of Water, Flare Gun(2 flares)
Survivors:25
Building Materials:50

Hunters

A.Look for sticks to make spears
B.Go hunting

Gatherer

A.Look for Building Material
B.loo for food

Watchers

A. Watch the sky’s for planes
B.Watch the ocean for boats
C.go help with another job(pick from the others)

Builders

A.Build tools
B.Build living facilitys

 
Flag Post

Hunter A.

 
Flag Post

watcher A

 
Flag Post

Builder B.

 
Flag Post

YOu all go to your jobs and the hunters make 2 spears the watchers find no Planes and the Builders built a small cottage so you all go to sleep and in the middle of the night you hear rustling outside…

Gear:Spears(2), 5 days of food, 3 days of water, Flare Gun(2 Flares)
Survivors:25
Building Materials:25
Hunters:6
Builders:6
Watchers:6
Gatherers:7

Hunters

a.go look
b.stay with the others

Gatherers

A.go get more survivors
B.Stay with the others

Watchers
a.look outside
b.stay with the others

Builders
A.grab building materials to use in a fight
B.stay with the others

 
Flag Post

watcher a.

 
Flag Post

Name: Leo J.
Age: 21
Job: Watcher
Personal Gear:Binoculars

You look outside and you see a boar going through the food supplies…

A.tell a hunter
B.take matters into your own hands

Attention

Please join my game Dead of Night(Multiplayer game)

Update

Put your Char. card in front of your responce now