(sign ups) Death Wish Mafia

33 posts

Flag Post

Well this game is a Mafia involving a Maniac Killer out in a City in a province, meaning that no Police will be there. The Towns People had enouqh of waiting for the police that they took stuff into their own hands and started killing people that they think is the Maniac Killer.

Players.

1. Wizard96
2. Squidward568
3. Gandalf5166
4. DeadSoldier999
5. kingzak13
6. walfordking
7. Guillem14
8. locks888
9. SilentSam

Roles.

(MAFIA) 1 Maniac Killer- Is like the God Father, can pm to the Maniac Fans and me who he wants to kill. He can also nightkill. Can vote

(MAFIA) 4 Maniac Fans- Can kill 1 each night, if you dont get pm from Maniac Killer you cant kill. Can vote

(TOWN) 4 Towns People- No night action, can vote at day.

(TOWN) 2 Towns Doctor- Can choose to Protect a person (pm me and the person you want to protect that you want to protect him) if the person you choose gets killed you die not him. Can vote

(NEUTRAL) 3 Priest- Can choose to stop a killing at day, but reveals that he is a Priest. Can vote

Rules
1. No reaveling your Role
2. If your dead you can post from the words I give you
3. When you post your clue you cant post anymore
4. Have fun, no flame war on my thread!

If your dead
If you have died I will post some words to you, then If you want can send out a clue and you can post it but if you post anything else besides the words I posted you then a new game will start (In the same Thread). You dont need to use all of the words.
example: He, Are, Gun, Master. Player1 posts clue: He are gun master or Gun are Master

Flag Post

You really need to clarify the roles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

You really need to clarify the roles.

I already did.

Flag Post

So the priests are neutral? What’s their win condition?

Flag Post

SIGN!

Flag Post

Their Win condition is the same as a Survivor, they need to survive, but they also need the TOWN to win. So its like a win or lose situation. So if you are alive and the Mafia win then you complete one objective but you still lose because you didn’t complete the other objective, to make the TOWN win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizard96:

SIGN!

Your in.

Flag Post

I will sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoguePilot:

Their Win condition is the same as a Survivor, they need to survive, but they also need the TOWN to win. So its like a win or lose situation. So if you are alive and the Mafia win then you complete one objective but you still lose because you didn’t complete the other objective, to make the TOWN win.

So they’re basically townies, then? Yeah, sort of a fail right there. Also, I’ve been in a lot of mafias now, and I REALLY don’t think this one is anything special, which is why I shall not join.

Flag Post

Okay, three more questions, do the Mafia lose if the Killer dies, or do you wait until the Fans are dead too? Number dos: Does the Killer have any NK powers by himself, and tres: Do the fans have any choice in who they kill, and can they kill if the Killer dies? And, since I am unfortunately a mafia addict, I sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

So they’re basically townies, then? Yeah, sort of a fail right there. Also, I’ve been in a lot of mafias now, and I REALLY don’t think this one is anything special, which is why I shall not join.

ok, why you make it sound like a big deal. I SHALL NOT JOIN THIS GAME CUZ, I SUK you make it sound just like that if you dont want to join why do you say it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

ok, why you make it sound like a big deal. I SHALL NOT JOIN THIS GAME CUZ, I SUK you make it sound just like that if you dont want to join why do you say it?

what he said.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

I will sign.

Your in.

Flag Post

Okay, three more questions, do the Mafia lose if the Killer dies, or do you wait until the Fans are dead too? Number dos: Does the Killer have any NK powers by himself, and tres: Do the fans have any choice in who they kill, and can they kill if the Killer dies? And, since I am unfortunately a mafia addict, I sign.

Answer for question 1: No if the Killer dies then the fans follow in their footsteps.

Answer for question 2: What do you mean by NK powers?

Answer for question 3: No, the real killer tells them who to kill. If the Killer dies then they can choose themselves who to kill but must have to pm the group for a vote descision on who to kill also pm me.

Flag Post

I mean, can the Killer Nk at all.

Flag Post

And I think you missed the part where I said I signed.

Flag Post

I mean, can the Killer Nk at all.

I dont get the meaning Nk, could you clarify that for me.

Flag Post

And I think you missed the part where I said I signed.

Your in.

Flag Post

NK is a common abbreviation for nightkill.

Flag Post

NK is a common abbreviation for nightkill.

yes he can nightkill.

Flag Post

…that, means protown. derp.

Flag Post

This sounds fun i will sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizard96:

…that, means protown. derp.

And THAT’S what I was saying earlier.

Flag Post

Wait, i already signed. Sorry! I accidently posted another sign up post…. Sorry