(sign-ups)Random Mafia!! (locked)

21 posts

Flag Post

Okay, this is the first game I’ve ever hosted. And it’s a mafia. Like in flame’s, everyone has a role(changed to add two normal townies). The roles can be found “here” :http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749. What makes this mafia unique is that the roles are random. I’m going for 16 players atm. There will be 4 mafia, 1 third-party, one town killing role, 2 investigative, 3 protective,two regular townies and five normal pro-town roles. I will make the game bigger if necessary. I will be using an RNG site, not the cover-your-eyes-and-point-randomly method. There will be three rounds, and even once the game starts, no one will know which specific roles have been chosen. Any questions, just ask.

Flag Post

1.wizard96
2.SilentSam
3.superfastjelly
4.kingzak13
5.JaumeBG
6.jittyot

Flag Post

ooh sign!

Flag Post

Edited the rules a little bit.

Flag Post

Hey guys, I realize that weird situations could come into being with this setup, but if you see anything like that, tell me and I’ll try to come up with a solution.

Flag Post

yeah sure. I have a feeling I’ll be killed again in the first round, but it couldn’t hurt.

Flag Post

Okay, I am now going to search that role list to find anything like variations or weird stuff, so I can clarify.

Flag Post

Oh shoot I forgot. There will not be any normal masons. Mason recruiters, yes. But no normal masons at the start.

Flag Post

Millers will not be told that they are millers. They will be told that they are normal town. They will know that they of course aren’t, but many different roles will be like this so its not like they’ll know what they are. There will be no inventors, because that’s really confusing for a mod. Jack-of-all-trades will have one NK, one doctor, one investigation, one bus, one wad-o-cash(politician), and one commute. The nexus targets will be determined by an RNG. The lightning rod could cause problems. I’m not going to include him. Death miller, see miller note. Doublevoters will whisper their votes to me. Politician, see doublevoter. Now, just as there are no normal townies, there will be no generic “mafia goons”. Also, when the mafia sends me their NK, they must also send the person who will be doing the hit. Godfathers will appear innocent, and they are immune to NKs. If they are in the game, then they are the ones who will send me the NK. I will make exceptions in case of inactivity. Since there are no normal masons, there will not be any mafia masons either. And if a mason recruiter targets a mafia, then he will die. The traitor will behave according to the rules under that link, not another variation. The mafia janitor will not be given the link to the quicktopic where mafia can talk. Please, mafia, do not give him the link for the sake of fairness. The terrorist will follow the rules of the variation. The poisoner can only act twice in the whole game. The ninja will not bypass roleblocks or docs. The assassin will whisper me. The mafia will not know each other’s roles, except for the godfather. Docs will work like this: they protect against one NK. That is, if a doc targets someone, and that person is Nked by two people, then the person still dies. If two docs target someone, and two people try to NK, the person will survive. The hider will die if he hides behind a mafia. The governor can only stop a lynch once. The reviver can only work his magic once every fourth night, and the revived will be brought back as normal townies, regardless of their former role. The thief will get a result such as knife, gun, stethoscope, so on. He will not strip the target of their powers. Vigs have no NK limit. If a day vig wants to make a kill, he must announce it in the thread, revealing that he is the day vig. The suicidal townie will be included; just hope you don’t get it. :P If the jester wins, the game will continue as normal, but he will be included in the winners list that I submit to Jaume’s thread. That’s it! Now I’m one clarified role list and 3 hours farther in my life!

Flag Post

Actually, I’m going to add 2 normal town, just so the millers and Saulus won’t know who they are.

Flag Post

i’ll join in.

Flag Post

i will sign

and since i have made quite a few mafia games i will help you a bit
not moderating but advising

Flag Post

I don’t need any advice, especially since every mafia you’ve ever made involved your brother winning unfairly, and that really doesn’t need to become a theme in my games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

I don’t need any advice, especially since every mafia you’ve ever made involved your brother winning unfairly, and that really doesn’t need to become a theme in my games.

hes only won one of my games

i believe squid won the first kong mafia
and jaume won acheive to believe

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

ok you put me in

thats all that matters
plus couldn’t you just say
“don’t advise me please”

Flag Post

By the way, sorry if I don’t put you guys on the list immediately, i see that you signed, I just forget to put you on the list.

Flag Post

Okay, to inspire conversation, how about people come up with roles they think I should include that aren’t on that link? People who come up with a good one will get a bonus IG. Not a huge bonus, but a bonus.

Flag Post

Sign me up

Flag Post

Tomorrow I will close my slot if no-one else signs up.

Flag Post

Alright, sorry guys, but I’m closing this. It’s been a week and I’ve got six players. Sorry.