[ Sign-Ups ] H@ck page 3

68 posts

Flag Post

I have an idea: some kind of beast tamer as a class. They can tame monsters and use them as familiars/pets/mounts/whatevers. As they get stronger, they can tame stronger monsters. Like an engineer, somewhat, except they use enemies instead of building.

 
Flag Post

I like. There’d have to be a period of training though. Probably. Maybe.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

I have an idea: some kind of beast tamer as a class. They can tame monsters and use them as familiars/pets/mounts/whatevers. As they get stronger, they can tame stronger monsters. Like an engineer, somewhat, except they use enemies instead of building.

Nice Idea, I’ll put it in the list of classes.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

I like. There’d have to be a period of training though. Probably. Maybe.

true…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by XYTWO:

I have an idea: some kind of beast tamer as a class. They can tame monsters and use them as familiars/pets/mounts/whatevers. As they get stronger, they can tame stronger monsters. Like an engineer, somewhat, except they use enemies instead of building.

Nice Idea, I’ll put it in the list of classes.

OK, can I switch classes to it?
EDIT: What’s that Level 10 Only thing mean?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:
Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by XYTWO:

I have an idea: some kind of beast tamer as a class. They can tame monsters and use them as familiars/pets/mounts/whatevers. As they get stronger, they can tame stronger monsters. Like an engineer, somewhat, except they use enemies instead of building.

Nice Idea, I’ll put it in the list of classes.

OK, can I switch classes to it?
EDIT: What’s that Level 10 Only thing mean?

That you must be atleast level 10 to transfer to that Class.

 
Flag Post

I’ll make the game now.

 
Flag Post

Would it be possible to be a dual class, like a medic-beast tamer? Maybe?

 
Flag Post

Beast-tamer could be an ability learn, rather than an entire class. You’d be able to tame higher levels as you upgraded your taming ability. Maybe.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

Would it be possible to be a dual class, like a medic-beast tamer? Maybe?

Yes, you can Dual Class, so you can be like Warrior Spearman or Healer Beast Tamer.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

Beast-tamer could be an ability learn, rather than an entire class. You’d be able to tame higher levels as you upgraded your taming ability. Maybe.

Nope its a class, though you can Dual Class your Class then Beast tamer.

 
Flag Post

I have an idea. Maybe you could have a version of the mage that’s more powerful, but can’t fully control their powers, creating a little leakage (ex. the area around them would be colder, or hotter, or whatever, depending on skills). They have to vent their power every so often, or it starts to leak on a huge scale, which deals massive damage to the person and anyone nearby. Basically, a more powerful but unstable version of the mage. Maybe get there as a branch off or an optional upgrade from the mage chain?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

I have an idea. Maybe you could have a version of the mage that’s more powerful, but can’t fully control their powers, creating a little leakage (ex. the area around them would be colder, or hotter, or whatever, depending on skills). They have to vent their power every so often, or it starts to leak on a huge scale, which deals massive damage to the person and anyone nearby. Basically, a more powerful but unstable version of the mage. Maybe get there as a branch off or an optional upgrade from the mage chain?

Nice Idea, I’ll put it.

 
Flag Post

Sign Ups are here! Please sign up today! (Or later…)

Necro Soft© has no liability to injury in/out of the game, such as: Broken Furniture, Limbs breaking, heart stopping, storks, strokes, and/or not being able to exit the game, But does happen 50% of the time please Register Now!

 
Flag Post

I don’t know why… but ideas for a class-

Worshipper-
likes to belive in things like dark arts
skills-
elemancy
draining energy

pyrewatch-
people that have been rewarded for there dark worshipping
skills-
past powers and…
flight
faster speed
higher magical abilitys

soulwrenchers-
has been tithed a small aout of the earth’s blood. Uses magics that drain away at there own physical health,but a greater purpose is before them.
skills-
past 2’s powers and…
even higher magical abilitys
necromancy
ability to perswade with natral chrisma
??? (you think of it. :3)

 
Flag Post

I’ll sign up.

[//Real Name: McCray, James. ID Name: Sabin7 Class:Spearman. Game Age:24 Real Age: 20//]

Edit: I accidentally used the format you used for player database. That won’t bea a problem, will it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sabin7:

I’ll sign up.

[//Real Name: McCray, James. ID Name: Sabin7 Class:Spearman. Game Age:24 Real Age: 20//]

Edit: I accidentally used the format you used for player database. That won’t bea a problem, will it?

no it wont, you can play the game now.

 
Flag Post

I’ll mkae one!

Real name:Carl Smitzch

Id name:Tasd

Class:Spearman

Game age:24

Real age:21