[sign-ups] hunters vs monsters (now with banner :P)

27 posts

Flag Post

credit to Jolly_Adam_Roger

This is a mafia game.

Who wants to join.

Story.

On a small world with high vegetation and a mountain it was normal and humans began to inhabit it. One early day a man named bill’n was in the forest when some unknown threat killed him. He was found dead the next day by his brother Arbak. He built a cemetery for him. He swore that day to kill all of the monsters. Arbak decided to form a group. they became known as hunters. The hunters killed many of the monsters. They lacked tactics due to the lack of a leader. Gornexion stepped forward to help. The hunters had built walls to protect the village and camp in a forest clearing a couple of miles away. Years later the war is dying down and hunters started to resign, there are ten left. Arbak later found out there were ten monsters left out there. He is still leader despite being 83 years in age.

1)squidward568
2)gandalf5166
3)wizard96
4)rokun
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

ROLES

hunters

Arbak – has 2 nightkills and knows all of his teams roles.

Gark – has 2 nightkills and knows who Arbak is.

Guardian – can save anyone

Bomber – has 1 night terror.

Fighter – has a night kill and can save self (only from nightkills).

Record keeper – knows all of his teams roles.

Spy – knows all of the enemies roles and can nightkill once before dieing.

Monsters

Gornexion – has 2 nightkills and knows all of his teams roles.

Reark – has 2 nightkills and knows who Gornexion is.

Big Grenen – can save anyone.

explonder – has 1 night terror.

Grenen – has a night kill and can save self (only from nightkills).

Recandeer – knows all of his teams roles.

snek – knows all of the enemies roles and can nightkill once before dieing.

Flag Post

No, since there is no storyline, no grammer, no details, NOTHING apart from a list of numbers.

Flag Post

Story added.

Flag Post

Randomturtle, I think there are 4 other mafia games apart from this one right now. This isn’t the best time to start a mafia, as a lot of people don’t like being in all the mafias there are at once as it may be confusing because of different roles.

Flag Post

this is my first mafia so i hope they join because this is my opinion on mafia.

Flag Post

Random, at least tell us about the roles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

no grammer

I lol’ed. A. because you’re right. And B. because you spelled it wrong XD

Flag Post

Gabdalf, please use the edit button….. Also, Grammar is quite hard to spell, if you pronounce it wrong.

Wait a sec….. Mafia have instantly won.

10 Mafia, 10 townies. Every day, they vote. Chances are, townies will vote for another townie. But even if they did kill a mafia, the other mafias will kill a townie everynight. Meaning the mafia will easily win…..

Flag Post

not really no because since i dont understand mafia games that much and this game works differently.

Its just a vote and roles are balenced so they mirror eachother on each team.

Flag Post

I’ll join then.

Flag Post

also i have pre delt roles because i have a numbered version of the roles.

Flag Post

I’ll join, a couple questions. Does save anyone include lynches? And what is terror?

Flag Post

what be lynches?

and night terror are used for huddles.

two people from each team live in huddle there are 4 huddles per team. the leader and sub leaders are excluded from huddles. but it don’t show what team your on because they are only labeled huddle 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 you have to pick what one to destroy revealing there role effects but not there role’s name. if you destroy your own huddle you die automatically and the other person in your huddle is safe.

confused? ask me to rephrase it.

Flag Post

Lynches are the votes we do during the day lol.

Flag Post

in that case yes

Flag Post

so long as you dont include kingzak (i dont think you are the kind do cheat, but him…) i sign up.

Flag Post

If he asks i will sign him up but I already desinated certain roles to certain numbers so you 3 already have roles.

Flag Post

…sign me out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizard96:

…sign me out.

wizards gone

sing me maybe

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizard96:

…sign me out.

wizard Im not a one to cheat so dont blame me if he gets a better role because i set them up already and I cam prove it at the end of the game.

Flag Post

i trust you, i just dont trust kingzak.

Flag Post

he has no power over me in the game.

So stay.

also i cant sign him up because he said maybe

and im not signing you out antil i give up on you

Flag Post

^LMAO

anyway it is still a maybe form me

Flag Post

okay now i hope this game starts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

Gabdalf, please use the edit button….. Also, Grammar is quite hard to spell, if you pronounce it wrong.

Wait a sec….. Mafia have instantly won.

10 Mafia, 10 townies. Every day, they vote. Chances are, townies will vote for another townie. But even if they did kill a mafia, the other mafias will kill a townie everynight. Meaning the mafia will easily win…..

Lol