[Sign-Ups] Serialistic Mafia (Game started; signups closed.) page 2 (locked)

43 posts

Flag Post

Glad we’ve gotten that sorted out. Anyone else want to join? It’ll be fun!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Glad we’ve gotten that sorted out. Anyone else want to join? It’ll be fun!

yeah

i don’t always complain
only when i am bandwaggoned/lynched for a non game related thing
and i am working on that

Flag Post

Kay.
@peoplesignedup: If you can, could you try to attract attention to this game? We only need two more to begin the game properly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Kay.
@peoplesignedup: If you can, could you try to attract attention to this game? We only need two more to begin the game properly.

why not advertise on some other games

i suggest FAW
that is popular

Flag Post

If you are still looking for people by next Sunday, I can join then. You’ll probably have started by then though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by morrrr:

If you are still looking for people by next Sunday, I can join then. You’ll probably have started by then though.

then why not ask to be a reserve

i am pretty sure that you will be able to be in by next sunday then

Flag Post

Dude, that’s a whole week. I really doubt the sign ups will be open a whole week longer. If you want, I can sign you up, and then somehow manage the game so that it lasts longer than a week (real time). Would you like me to do that?

Flag Post

Do you mean you can make it so that the game won’t start until next Sunday?

Flag Post

No, I mean I can make the game itself last past then by doing something with the day phases and night phases and such.
…why do you want to wait until next week before joining, anyways?

Flag Post

You see, I have 4 big tests – one on Monday, one on Wednesday, one on Thursday and one on Friday, so I’ll be spending a lot of time revising. I keep tabs on World War III, College Mafia and Dr Who Mafia (the three games I’m playing now) but four is just a bit too much – I like to devote effort to the games I play in. And then on Friday and Satuday I’m staying with relatives, and I don’t think I’ll have internet access. After that I’ll have a lot more time.
I appreciate that you can’t postpone your game just for one person, but you could count me as signed and then if two other people join between now and Sunday, you can kick me out. That’s one way, you might prefer an alternative.

Flag Post

Mmkay, I’ll try that.

EDIT: wiz’s idea is good too.

Flag Post

maybe you could kick world war three? barely anyone ever plays it. or you could make less text walls on it, either way you could.

Flag Post

Actually, go on, I sign up. This game will just be too good to resist. A lot of the originals have signed up for it.

Flag Post

Okay, then. One spot left, mah peeps!

Flag Post

Trying to join, then.

Flag Post

well, if bcs gonna advertise on mine…

hello everyone. i am going to start what could possibly be the start of the greatest mafia ever, for its brand new and fresh concept. if you want to be apart of the start of the new type of mafia, come here, to my
rpg mafia!

Flag Post

You’re allowed to, wiz, don’t worry.

We have fifteen players! Let the game begin!

Flag Post

damn, that probably doesnt do anything since noone is looking at it now, so ill just bring the link over to the game.