(Sign ups) dreamers

30 posts

Flag Post

In the aftermath of the third world war many were left paralyzed. Some could not move thier legs some could not move their arms some could not move at all. The American government had a plan. They released a new project. Together with the worlds top scientists they made a new world. a virtual reality that would allow those who were injured or in a coma to live life again. After early tests the dream world was created. Soldiers,Scientists and thousands of normal civilians moved to the new land. It was paradise…for a little while. soon creatures called the Shade began appearing. They were in an alternate universe and had crossed over through the minds of the manny dreamers. They were murderers and needed to be stoped. This is where you all come in. You are the DPDA (or Dream Protection and Defence Agency) You work to eliminate the Shade and save the human dreamers…easier said then done.

To create a charater use this format.
Name:
Country of origin:
Bio(optional):
Specialty: (ie. Demo man, Sniper Assassin,Hacker)
(For specialties you can pick whatever you want as long as it makes sense.)

Remember the dream world is a computer program that mixes with your brain so, DEATH IS DEATH!
1.Flashdeath20-Raymos(assassin)
2.Wizard96-Leo(hacker)
3.TailsTheFox12-Miles P.(Pilot/Inventor)
4.MrSalvador-Salvador(In-perfect Invisibilty)
5.pludrpladr-Mike Clastery(assassination AC2 Style!)
6.zombieluigi-Sakusha Yoshida(Ninjitsu)
7.FlameFlight-Jaye Granger(Photography)
(This is just an estimate I may start with less or include more)

Flag Post

Grammar Nazi here, give me a second.

Originally posted by jittyot:

In the aftermath of the third world war many were left paralyzed. Some could not move their legs, some could not move their arms and some could not move at all. The American government had a plan. They released a new project. Together with the world’s top scientists they made a new world. A virtual reality that would allow those who were injured or in a coma to live life again. After early tests the dream world was created. Soldiers, scientists and thousands of normal civilians moved to the new land. It was paradise…for a little while. soon creatures called the Shade began appearing. They were in an alternate universe and had crossed over through the minds of the many dreamers. They were murderers and needed to be stopped. This is where you all come in. You are the DPDA (or Dream Protection and Defence Agency) You work to eliminate the Shade and save the human dreamers…easier said then done.

Name:
Country of origin:
Bio(optional):
Specialty: (ie. Demo man, Sniper Assassin, Hacker)

Remember the dream world is a computer program that mixes with your brain so, DEATH IS DEATH!

Partially fix’d

Now mine

Name: Raymos
Country of origin: Spain
Specialty: Assassin

Looks pretty fun.

Flag Post

Sorry bout grammer.

Flag Post

name: leo
country of origin: america
specialty: hacker

Flag Post

Name: Salvador
Country of origin: Atlantis
Bio: A fish-man that arose during WWIII to fight for north americadia, gills and fins injured beyond repair, he enters the dream.
Specialty: In-perfect Invisibility

Flag Post

Virtual Reality and H@ck were a coincidence, I know that. This? Not so much. Anyone else detecting a touch of follow the leader here?

Flag Post

little bit.

Flag Post

[I think I may have accidentally begun a VR craze…EDIT: …and now I see the comment XYTWO left.]

Name: Miles P.

Country of origin: America

Bio(optional): Normal person bizarrely fused with video game character in Area 51 early VR tests. Due to this, he’s been secretly commended for his technological knowledge many times, but never publicly. Now he wants to fix the system that has done so much to and for him.

Specialty: Pilot/Inventor

Flag Post

Actually this was something from an actual dream I had I made it a VR because that would make it more realistic

Flag Post

Im confused salvador whats in perfect invisibility

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

Virtual Reality and H@ck were a coincidence, I know that. This? Not so much. Anyone else detecting a touch of follow the leader here?

No they weren’t :P

Flag Post

What do you mean, they weren’t a coincidence? Of course they were. You did yours off wherever you were, and I came up with my idea seperately and publicized it here.
[Also: 250th post!]

Flag Post

In the aftermath of the third world war many were left paralyzed. Some could not move thier legs some could not move their arms some could not move at all. The American government had a plan. They released a new project. Together with the worlds top scientists they made a new world. a virtual reality that would allow those who were injured or in a coma to live life again. After early tests the dream world was created. Soldiers,Scientists and thousands of normal civilians moved to the new land. It was paradise…for a little while. soon creatures called the Shade began appearing. They were in an alternate universe and had crossed over through the minds of the manny dreamers. They were murderers and needed to be stoped. This is where you all come in. You are the DPDA (or Dream Protection and Defence Agency) You work to eliminate the Shade and save the human dreamers…easier said then done.

Name:
Country of origin:
Bio(optional):
Specialty: (ie. Demo man, Sniper Assassin,Hacker)
(For specialties you can pick whatever you want as long as it makes sense.)

1.Flashdeath20-Raymos(assassin)
2.Wizard96-Leo(hacker)
(This is just an estimate I may start with less or include more)

Wow, seriously? Dam Virtual Reality Craze here. Also no you Didn’t Fox

Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsTheFox12:

What do you mean, they weren’t a coincidence? Of course they were. You did yours off wherever you were, and I came up with my idea seperately and publicized it here.
[Also: 250th post!]

STFU Fox, I’m not talking to you except for the post up top!

Flag Post

yeah It does seem like alot of people are doing VR but I had this idea for a while and just picked a crappy time to post it.

Flag Post

Do you have any proof I had anything whatsoever with that ‘Roleplayers’ place? No? Didn’t think so.

Flag Post

Hey Rokun speaking of your game when will that start it sounds awesome

Flag Post

Well tails, you do have a brother who does have a profile on roleplayers. You know, that might connect you there. Little bit.

Flag Post

[He does? Only ever told me he briefly looked into it. Hmmm…I might question him further.]

Flag Post

Might as well.
Name: Mike Clastery.
CoO: Denmark
Bio: Tall with grey hair, due to gentic disorder. Well built and with a cunning look in the eye.
Specialty: Assasinating (Like Ezio (Assasin’s Creed 2) But more modern. Still with hidden blades and upgraded hidden gun)

Flag Post

Alrite 5 people any more want in

Flag Post

[ Fully corrected copy.]

In the aftermath of the Third World War, many were left paralyzed. Some could not move their legs, some could not move their arms, and some could not move at all. The American government had a plan, and they released a new project. Together with the world’s top scientists they made a new world. A virtual reality that would allow those who were injured or in a coma to live life again. After early tests the dream world was created and publicised. Soldiers, Scientists, and thousands of normal civilians moved to the new land. It was paradise, but only for a little while, but soon creatures called Shades began appearing. They were in an alternate universe; and had crossed over through the minds of the manny dreamers. They were murderers and needed to be stoped. This is where you all come in. You are the DPDA (Dream Protection and Defence Agency). You work to eliminate the Shade and save the human dreamers; much easier said then done.

Name:
Country of origin:
Bio(optional):
Specialty (i.e. Demo man, Sniper, Assassin, Hacker):
(For specialties you may pick whatever you want as long as it makes sense.)

Remember – the dream world is a computer program that mixes with your brain. Therefore, death here is true death!

[At least that’s how I see it. That being said…]

Name: Jaye Granger
Country of origin: Italy
Bio: N/A – Has amnesia of his younger days.
Specialty: Photography (Applies to all types of light-based weaponry…especially flash.)

[About the above argument…It’s true, I went to Roleplayers. I also signed up for it. However, due to time constraints, I did not ever play there and don’t intend to. Kongregate is enough…more than enough.]

Flag Post

Name: Sakusha Yoshida
Bio:Sakusha was born to a poor family, but Sakusha had the birthmark of a red sword, meaning he was the legendary Samurai born every 2000 years, Sakusha was at a young age thrown into harsh training that most adults don’t survie and survived, he was given the Dragon Blade when he came of age to handle it, he learned about technology after he was crippled against the Nuclear Dragon and entered the dream world.
Specialty: Ninjustu, which means Ninja skills and samurai combat ability.

Flag Post

Ok well im gonna start this soon i think

Flag Post

Ok when I gt home tomorrow Im gonna start this up.