[Sign-ups] The Illusion Cube (Sign-ups Closed)

34 posts

Flag Post

{Reserved for Lock.}

Flag Post

Above the Bermuda Triangle, a plane was flying carrying ten VIP passengers with various abilities. As many planes in the area are, it was in a thick fog. Then, suddenly, it descended, until all the passengers are suddenly standing up instead of sitting down. They find themselves on a calm but foggy beach, which is part of a peninsula. Walking further inland, they find a large blue cube complex. Onver the entrance, a weather-worn plaque, in plain letters, states ‘The Illusion Cube’. In smaller letters under it, it reads ‘What is truth?’, and in even smaller letters under that, it reads ‘ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISKEVEN IF IT’S THE ONLY WAY OUT.’ It does indeed seem the only way off the peninsula, so they go in.

Passengers on the FFF453:

1. Jaye Granger – Type 7
2. Miles ‘Tails’ Prower – Type 6
3. Wilson – Type 9
4. Paul ‘Techno’ Splitfire – Type 5
5. Tyler McStaten – Type 10
6. Matt – Type 1
7. Mike Clastery – Type 8
8. Jake Miller – Type 2
9. Theo Rodgers – Type 4
10. Duncan Steel – Type 3

Ticket Form:

Name:
Type {Detailed below}:
Biography/History {Optional}:

Types/Powers {One of each. Once it’s taken, it’s taken.}:
[Sign-ups closed, all roles taken.]

1. Air Manipulation
2. Fire Manipulation
3. Water Manipulation
4. Earth Manipulation
5. Size Manipulation
6. Shape Manipulation
7. Time Manipulation
8. Space Manipulation
9. Light Manipulation
10. Shadow Manipulation

Flag Post

{Reserved for Relevant Information}

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

[Sounds interesting. I’ll put biography when it comes to me, I just want to reserve a ticket for now.]

Name: Jaye Granger
Type: 7
Bio: A promising young time scientist who has discovered some person control over temporality, and is going back to report findings.

Flag Post

[Same here; I don’t entirely have availability to fill in the bio currently.]

Name: Miles “Tails” Prower (See type & bio)
Type: 6
Biography/History: [Not right now.]

Flag Post

Name: Wilson
Type: 9
Bio: [Not yet.]

Flag Post

[As Flame’s mafia is finished i can join this game now.]

Name: Paul “Techno” Splitfire
Type: 5 (Size and Shape manipulations is pretty much the same, except Shape means medium cube to medium ball, while size means medium cube to big cube or small cube.)
(And type 5 is more to control mass, than size.)

About “Me” : Young scientist, was working at manipulating mass, converting certain type of atoms to another or creating new ones by shooting atom to another then bombarding it with neutrons. He managed to stabilize Element 110.
After few days of not being at the science lab, he was found unconcious at his house, close broken vase and glass cube.
He got mass powers because of some strange medicament mixed with stable atoms of Element 110.

Flag Post

[I would like to clarify…by Size Manipulation I literally meant growing/shrinking abilities, and by Shape Manipulation I literally meant ‘shapeshifter’, for lack of a better term. Also note that all of these types could technically use their abilities on anyone in the group if necessary.]

Flag Post

[So Me and Miles (TailsTheFox12) will have to co-operate in order to pass some obstacles?]

Flag Post

I Sign!
Tyler McStaten
Type 10

Flag Post

[Possibly. It’ll be required of the team as a whole. You might have noticed that there are different…sections, if you will, that form the type list which are recognisable opposites or comparables. Those would be: Elements – Air, Fire, Water, & Earth; Biological – Size & Shape; Dimensional – Time & Space; Visionary – Light & Darkness/Shadow. Essentially, these players probably will know each other better and work together somewhat, but there may also be rifts between them – something along the lines of friends.]

Flag Post

Name: Matt.
Type: 1.
Biography/History: Well, not much i can say here. He loved to go into aeroplanes when he was young…. After a while he started to buy aeroplanes and silver metal wings for flying. He got ontop of a skyscraper and stood on the edge. He leapt off, and he flapped the metal wings. They didn’t do anything though, and he plummeted to his death. About halfway down, the building mysteriously exploded. It was a science building, and he was surrounded my chemicals that got into his mouth and wounds.
He has never known to this day how he survived. All he could remember was his hands pulsing out in front of him and him halting in the air.

Later that year, he stared at a small stone. It lifted up into the air and followed Matts eyes. Matt had loved this. He then leapt into the air and put his hands out beneath him. He was halted in mid-air. He stood there and willed himself to go higher. He did.

And this was how he got here, on the flight.

Flag Post

[Wow, nice backstory!]

Flag Post

I REALLY want to join this, but I have sooooo many other games at the moment, including one I am running, so I can’t. agnry faic

Flag Post

[Well, if your game ends soon enough, there may be special cases…I haven’t quite figured out the logistics of that yet, though.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by TimeStrike:

[Wow, nice backstory!]

Thanks! Can’t wait for the game to start! I expect this game will fill up very quickly!

Flag Post

Mike Clastery
Type 8 (What does this include?)

Flag Post

[In general, teleportation and gravity. There are times that cartain powers – and this applies to everyone – will be negated.]

Flag Post

Jake Miller
Type 2

Flag Post

Theo Rodgers
Theo loved the earth, he took walks every day, in a small forest area near his home. One day, while he was out on his usual walk through a particularly muddy area, as it had rained the day before, (this didn’t bother him, he had been dirty because of his little trips many times before) there came a ear shattering shriek. He stared into the sky in horrer – a missile of some kind that had been damaged by unknown causes was going to crash into the ground, killing him! In a frenzy of panic, he found the best shelter he could on such short notice. He buried himself alive in the mud, and after the explosion, he found that the earth now obeyed him.

Flag Post

[I have lunch break right now, won’t be back for a while.]

Flag Post

[Meh, only one short, I think we can start without.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by TimeStrike:

[In general, teleportation and gravity. There are times that cartain powers – and this applies to everyone – will be negated.]

Coool 83