(Game) Dreamers (locked)

160 posts

Flag Post

In the aftermath of the third world war many were left paralyzed. Some could not move their legs, some could not move their arms and some could not move at all. The American government had a plan. They released a new project. Together with the world’s top scientists they made a new world. A virtual reality that would allow those who were injured or in a coma to live life again. After early tests the dream world was created. Soldiers, scientists and thousands of normal civilians moved to the new land. It was paradise…for a little while. soon creatures called the Shade began appearing. They were in an alternate universe and had crossed over through the minds of the many dreamers. They were murderers and needed to be stopped. This is where you all come in. You are the DPDA (or Dream Protection and Defence Agency) You work to eliminate the Shade and save the human dreamers…easier said then done.
Remember the dream world is a computer program that mixes with your brain so, DEATH IS DEATH!
1.Flashdeath20-Raymos(assassin)
2.Wizard96-Leo(hacker)
3.TailsTheFox12-Miles P.(Pilot/Inventor)
4.MrSalvador-Salvador(In-perfect Invisibilty)
5.pludrpladr-Mike Clastery(assassination AC2 Style!)
6.zombieluigi-Sakusha Yoshida(Ninjitsu)
7.FlameFlight-Jaye Granger(Photography)
8.squidward568-Jake Crippler(Trap Demo)

Flag Post

You are all lined up against a metal wall. the general enters.
ATENTION!” he screams “Your all about to embark on the hardest mission of your carriers.” He sighs looking around.
“You were picked because you are the best…but the best is still not invincible.” He looks at the group and shakes his head.
“Careful out there…its gonna be one hell of a nightmere.”
The portal opens to the left and the general looks at you all nodding.
LETS GO!!! MOVE IIIIIT!”

Flag Post

Jaye
I head through the portal, with one camera hanging around my neck, another hanging from my belt, and another in my cell phone. Of course, they all could double as light (literally) weaponry.

Flag Post

You feel every molecule of your body disintegrate. A few moments later you appear at a room filled with beds.
Confused you look around before finding a sign. It says:
Dreamworld staging area a guard will seat you soon.
A man steps from the corner of the room and salutes you.
“Please lay down in one of the beds. Your mind will be uploaded into the server in a moment. Sorry about this detour through the portal this is the only location with enough space.”

Flag Post

[This is also reminiscent to Polar. Dreamers? Evil things coming? I think you like my game. You’re in it, anyway. A lot of nice inspiration. But it’s a good idea.]

Flag Post

I turn my head at the one that went into the portal already. He seemed confident enough. Putting away the usual paranoid ideas that came to mind already, I follow suit, and go inside.

Flag Post

Tails
Making sure I have all my supplies, I go through the portal.

Flag Post

Salvador
An almost perfect set of humans… Most humans from south americadia are squishy and weak. Such beings remind Salvador of the war. Such painful memories. I grasps his nutrient shots and ISC rifle, then slips through the shimmering gate.

Flag Post

Sakusha Poor people, this world was made for the unfortunate, now it is being destroyed, I will stop these monsters. I go through the portal.

Flag Post

You all appearat the room with the beds you see jaye laying down asleep.
“Well go on.” The guard says pointing at the beds. “Its completly safe trust me.”

Flag Post

Mike
I check my blades by sliding them a bit and go through the portal.
As I come out I make sure I have everything I need.

Customized boots for optimal parkour tricks. Check.

Hidenn blades made of titanium coated with gold. Check.

Clothes that will increase chance of not being sighted. Check.

Underwear. Hmm. Yeah check.

Hidden gun. Check.

Normal silenced usp .45. Check.

“Ok I have everything. Except mercy for my enemies.” I say to myself

Flag Post

Sakusha Making sure I have everything, because only a fool would go in there unprepared,

Dragon Blade is in my scabbard.
Scabbard is strapped on my back.
Ninja Clothing is on.
Smoke Bombs are on my side.
Friends are nearby.
Ninja stars are on me.

“Prepared to be a ninja in hell.” I mutter.

Flag Post

Mike

“Expect the worst.” I say to myself.
“Ready” I say and lay down.

Flag Post

Sakusha
My heart is pounding.
“It’s time” I say and fall asleep.

Flag Post

You go blank. you all feel empty…like somethings missing something deep inside you. without you knowing the guard places badges on your chests. The badges are gold and look like a police badge only with the letters DPDA on them. They have a picture of the globe under the letters.
You all wake up, its dark its cold and the room your in looks like a mirror of the one you fell asleep in. The only diferance being the lack of life and hapiness. Before you is a shadow he laughs before fading away you all cant seem to tell if it was real or not.

Flag Post

Mike

“That was… Awkward.” I say
“We should move out”

Flag Post

Sakusha I follow Mike out.

Flag Post

Mike

“Everyone ready?”

Flag Post

Raymos

“Ya”. Is all I reply. I check my gun first though, a sturdy combat rifle, and the only one I used, or for that matter, needed. Attachable scope, rapid fire or single shot switch, silencer, and enough mags to level a city. After throughly checking my equipment, I step through with them.

Flag Post

You leave the dimly lit room. you look around at the bloodstained walls and the menecing broken lights. You fumble in the dark until reaching a door. You look at each other nervous before opening it slowly. the light hits you all and blinds you. As your eyes adjust you see a battlefield before you. explosions rage on and bodies are scattered around.
The people fighting on your side are human but the others…the other side is filled with humanoid creatures. They look human but are pitch black in color. They seem to wear black clothes and their weapons are a shadowy black. The bullets they fire are pure shadow and when it hits a human the human melts into a pool of shadow. One of the soldiers see’s you and your badges.
HELP US!!!” He screams grabing his arm as it melts away. “OH GOD HELLLLLP!” His arm falls away leaving him in shock. The comander aproaches staying low. “You gotta help us out here. Were pinned down and damn near
screwed”.

Flag Post

Raymos

Ugh, I’d seen blood and death before, back when I used to be an illegal assassin for hire, but nothing quite on this scale. I duck and roll over away from combat, to a small, secluded area away from the fighting, where I set up and start sniping away, attaching the scope, setting the single fire on and picking off shadows.

Flag Post

Sakusha
Never have I seen such evil, this is horrifying beyond all belief, I take out my Dragon Blade and prepare for attack

Flag Post

Raymos’s bullets hit the advancing shadows blowing off their heads. The bodies of the shade shake and fade away. The shade see you as a threat and advance on Raymos. Sakausha’s blade is able to cut through some of them but he eventually is forced back by them. Raymos is surrounded quickly but when they are distracted Sakausha kills several of them. Your still outnumbered and the human reinforcements are pinned. The bullets fly over your heads.

Flag Post

Link Jumps in and saves everybody
nah I’m just kidding.
Sakusha
I stay in battle alert and alive making sure I don’t get killed, I yell to Raymos " Watch Out!"

Flag Post

Raymos

“Down”! I order swiftly, then switch to rapid fire. I take the gun by the trigger, and spin it around my, with Sakusha safe below at this point, bullets flying every direction at the shades. I reload, then start clearing a path, diving, taking cover when possible and shooting almost all the time in order to make a place where we aren’t totally surrounded, even if it’s just a wall behind me, its a wall that I know won’t try and kill me.