[Tournament] Element Kingdom Series: Electric Explosion

109 posts

Flag Post

Originally, this tournament was supposed to be held on Armor Games, but the interest in tournaments, isn’t very high, on that forum. So I’ve decided to allow members from Kongregate to join in and compete against the people from AG.

This tournament, is basically just like the Hydro Streamer tourney, except for the theme.

I will start the tournament after my first one has ended. For right now I’m still looking for people to sign up.

Here are the games:

Assessment round: Chargeball
Round 1: Straw hat Samurai 2
Quarter-finals: Electric Man 2
Semi-finals: Electric Bar
Finals: Final Ninja

And the sign-ups:

1. JaumeBG
2. Boomyfun
3. Pav
4. Sumu
5. bladewing650
6. Samstersamster
7. Wiiplayer113
8. jittyot
9. Squidward568
10.Ghez119
11.Shizokuya
12.Drovoxx
13.Gandalf
14.Spidey

This tournament is also being held on the Simply Sports forum. 3 people from their site will be participating.

Here’s the link to their forum, so you can see what scores they have:

http://simplysports.forum-motion.com/simply-sports-competitions-f86/element-kingdom-series-electric-explosion-t429.htm

Dates:

Assessment Round: June 15th-17th
Round of 16: June 19th-21st
Quarter-finals: June 23rd-25th
Semi-finals: June 27th-29th
Finals: July 1st-3rd

Draw:

Post below if you want to play.

Flag Post

Sir. I believe you have bypassed a few crucial rules here. You’re starting the signups before your last game has ended, which is equal to two games at a time. Also, you cut right past the game signups.
EDIT: Dear lord, do it right! Holy crap!

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

Sir. I believe you have bypassed a few crucial rules here. You’re starting the signups before your last game has ended, which is equal to two games at a time. Also, you cut right past the game signups.

But this tournament won’t begin until the first one has ended. The first one is nearly over, that’s why I’m looking to get this one going.

Just signed up my tournament.

Flag Post

Well, you have to WAIT to start the signups. It’s a rule. And also, you signed it up all wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

Well, you have to WAIT to start the signups. It’s a rule. And also, you signed it up all wrong.

Oh, sorry about that. I’m still a bit new to this forum. How should I sign it up?

Flag Post

Well, read up. It’s not the same as starting a game. Try looking under “Slot Taken.” Also, you still have to wait for it to actually finish.

Flag Post

I will sign.

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

His other tournament ends in ten hours, give him a break. Ten hours and he’ll have a slot.

Flag Post

Cant wait Josh

Flag Post

Real shame isn’t it. He didnt sign up properly and so I took the slot he claimed for. Though as I feel nice, I dont mind moving to his old tournament slot and he take the slot that is mine. Wonder if thats allowed but owell.

Flag Post

Well, these are harder than the first ones, I just want to do the first tournament first, then I’ll decide if I want to do this one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flyingman_junior:

Real shame isn’t it. He didnt sign up properly and so I took the slot he claimed for. Though as I feel nice, I dont mind moving to his old tournament slot and he take the slot that is mine. Wonder if thats allowed but owell.

I don’t know how to sign up the tournament. What does a slot mean? Is it like a take a number system or how does it work?

Flag Post

Go to the sign-ups thread, open your old slot, and take a new one.

Flag Post

im in

Flag Post

Look at my sign-up and your sign-up. You copied the wrong format. The format you used is to turn a sign-up to a game. I used the one to make a sign-up or a game with sign-ups. Also your not allowed to reserve a slot which in a way you did. Read marh’s posts on the sign-ups and all should be clear.

Flag Post

Im on there twice

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

How would I know which slot to take? It says no slots are open. So does that mean I can’t sign up my tournament?

Flag Post

The list on the front isn’t updated. I’ll help you out and check for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoshDragon:
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

How would I know which slot to take? It says no slots are open. So does that mean I can’t sign up my tournament?

Like I siad read marh’s post and the rules. Check the games open by clicking the links and if any disobey the rules you can take that slot. If you close your game I can edit my post to take your slot and then you can take my slot I have now.

Flag Post

Okay, slot 14 isn’t open, but it is dead as a doornail. So you can take it.

Flag Post

I AM SIGNING UP

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

I AM SIGNING UP

You don’t need to say it in caps. I already saw your first post.

Flag Post

thank you

Flag Post

Finished the sig for this tournament: