rpg mafia (game) day 1 page 2

44 posts

Flag Post

any more votes? if there are none when i get back from school (3 pm pacific), gandalf will die. if there are a few more votes, ill go for another day.

Flag Post

Vote count:
Me-4
Squid-2
Just thought I would post this for convenience’s sake.

Flag Post

I haven’t got my role yet.

Flag Post

Ughh 6pm EST

Flag Post

hey wizard u bak yet

Flag Post

squid, i know i gave you your role. check your whispers. and now,im confused. how do i make a story for a jester?

Flag Post

Have him start laughing when we drag him away and then cheer and joke as we kill him.

Flag Post

i know… a psychiatric belief in which the only escape from murder is death!!!
DAY 1
the villagers, all angry and afeared of the dark assassin, decided to destroy the assassin. gandalf, acting suspicious and guilty, was picked to die. gandalf excitedly, jumped to the gallows that mysteriously appeared. gandalf, hysterical, enthusiasticly, asked for silent sam, being the first one to accuse, to have the honor of tightening the noose, and magik, to shove him off the stand. now why, would he do this you ask? a bizarre psychological religion endorsed belief that, the only two ways to stay alive, are to not get killed by someone else (technically, hes being killed by many people, and he cant suicide because his religion is against it. so, lynch.) or to kill everyone else (i dont know what his religion is, he just messed it up). so, he wins. somehow. i dont get it though.

gandalf, the insidious life form was killed. he will be added to the list of winners. use your night abilitys everyone.

Flag Post

Oops. Well, at least no one died.

Flag Post

I can’t believe that I’m that good at the game :P I won day 1. I didn’t even bribe anyone.

Flag Post

Wizard, you forget about this?

Flag Post

oh, shit, i was just waiting for more night power uses, or at least a confirm. stop lurking everyone!!!!!

Flag Post

C’mon somebody post here or wizard update it.

Flag Post

BIZUMP!!!

Flag Post

Wizard has been inactive in a few games lately, I guess he must be away or something.

Flag Post

come on, one more night power and ill get it started.

Flag Post

no one is doing night powers it looks like so can we just go or did the mafia not send in a kill yet

Flag Post

Somebody still plays this game? I guess not.

Flag Post

bump