[Sign Ups] The Five Oracles.

30 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the five Oracles!

Once, there was a puny village. 5 Oracles took sides of the villagers in that village, and had a war against the opposing Oracles. They tried to keep themselves a secret from the other teams, incase one of them was a spy. Good luck.

A normal Mafia game with three teams. Enjoy!

1.Guillem14
2.Squidward568
3.jaumebg
4.BurntMarshmellow
5.Gandalf
6.Walfordking
7.Fogfun.
8.Jittyot.
9.Wizard96.
10.Sabin7
11.Viper11475.

Roles:

Good.
1X Oracle of light. Can protect someone from Physical attacks. Knows who everyone on his team is.
1X Oracle of Life. Can protect someone from Long ranged attacks. Knows who everyone on his team is.
2X Townie: Just the average townie!
1X Mayor: Plus 2 votes. If the Mayors role is revealed, they are killed instantly.

Mafia.
1X Oracle of Darkness. Can Long Ranged Nightkill.
1X Oracle of Death. Can Physical Nightkill.
1X Henchmen. Can Physical Nightkill. Knows who all the Mafia are.
1X Stormer. Can conjure up storms to Long Range Nightkilll.
Nuetral.
1X Oracle of Balance. If gets killed, the Mayor is revealed.
1X Survivor. Survives.

Flag Post

I sign. (there should be more mafia members))
how do the neutrals win? what have they to achieve?

Flag Post

Guillem: I believe a neutral person can win on any side.

Anyways, this game seems somewhat intriguing, but I’d rather not join for a variety of reasons slash hints:
1. I have my own mafia to run, along with a host of other games.
2. The mafia are basically non-existent.
3. The Oracle of Happiness should really be the Oracle of Life, to balance out with the Oracle of Death.

Flag Post

I shall sign.

Flag Post

Your all in. BCLEGENDS i have done what you asked for.

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up.

Flag Post

I still think that there should be more mafia members. You could take out the doctor and a suicider and put 2 more mafias

Flag Post

I agree with Guillem.

Flag Post

Yeah…. Delete the suicider and doctor and put in some mafia!

Flag Post

I’d like to join. please.

Flag Post

sign me up buddy!

Flag Post

wait… forget my signup.

Flag Post

Gimmie more mafia and ill sign

Flag Post

Joined.

Flag Post

ok, now I like it. this will be like any other mafia games? I mean, mafia can only do a nightkill per night, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guillem14:

ok, now I like it. this will be like any other mafia games? I mean, mafia can only do a nightkill per night, right?

Well, obviously.

Flag Post

Im in now this sounds so fun

Flag Post

Alright, ill join.

Flag Post

I’d like to join, but this is the first mafia game I’ve signed up for, so please forgive me if I stumble a bit.

Edit: Just so you know, I might not be on Sunday. I’m going up to Cleaveland, which from where I live is like a 6-hour drive, and I may just fall asleep when I finally get there.

Flag Post

signed

Flag Post

Everyone is in! We need 2 more people!

Flag Post

Also, a bit more info on mayor: If there’s a challenge where we have to guess, to the role, and we guess the mayor correct, does that count as the role being revealed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sabin7:

Also, a bit more info on mayor: If there’s a challenge where we have to guess, to the role, and we guess the mayor correct, does that count as the role being revealed?

I absolutely despise “challenges” like that. It’s a mafia game, let it be a mafia game.