Flag Post

Members-
1. Jaye Granger (FlameFight) – The Fallen Oak Of Silence
2. Mike Clastery (pludrpladr) – The Stream Of The Damned
3. Martin Carpen (Minnakht) – The Bridge Of Eternal Wailing
4. Matt (squidward568) – The Pasture Of Burning Spirits
5. Wilson (Fogfun) – The Cave Of Sorrow
6. Hob (walfordking) – The Weeping Tree

NOTE: IF YOU ARE INACTIVE FOR 5 DAYS WITHOUT AN EXCUSE YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE ELIMINATED

FlameFight – You wake up to find yourself near a moss encrusted oak tree that appears to have fallen. The trees sway in the win. The breeze is cool o your skin. It doesn’t take long before you notice that there is absolutely no sound here. “Could this be supernatural?” you wonder. You notice a large hole in the oak.

pludrpladr-You wake up near a roaring stream. Your first thought is “What did the boss do? I’ll kill him!” But it wasn’t long before you noticed this wasn’t any ordinary stream. When you looked closely into the stream, you could see thousand of tortured souls floating by! They mouthed things such as “Save me!” and “Leave now!”. Something shiny at the bottom of the stream caught your eye.

Minnakht – You wake up on a rickety wooden bridge. “Where am I?” you say to yourself. You calmy think through the situation until you notice a constant wailing, as if someone was crying. You could not make out the source of it. “Is anyody there?” you yell, but no one answers. Yout notice something engraved onto one of the posts.
Once a young woman married her soul to a foul demon
And when the demon ripped out her heart
And swallowed her soul
Upon this bridge
She lay here wailing for countless days
And she still does
Only curable by the weeping apple

squidward568 – You wake up to find yourself in a samll pasture. “Woah,” you say, “How did I get here?” Suddenly you feel a burning sensation on your back. You turn around and notice thousands of flaming shostl figures! At the other end of the pasture you see a man dressed in dark robes.

FogFun – You wake up and in a cold clammy cave. You immediately jump up and observe your surrondings. Everything seems to be dripping water, and the only light is that of soe mysterious torches. Deeper into the cave you hear some totured moans.

walfordking – You awake and find your self lying up against a leafless tree. Thr ground around you is very wet and mossy. You look up at the tree and see that the branches appear to be crying, and the tears form into a stream. An inscription on the tree reads…
The weeping tree’s sorrow can only be washed away with a ruby from
the bottom the cursed stream

You notice a single blue apple hanging from one of the branches.

Flag Post

Jaye
I examine the large hole, but don’t look down it yet.

Flag Post

You examine the hole. It appears to lead to the inside of the oak, which you discover is hollow.

Flag Post

I shrug at the bad, bad poetry, then pick myself up and examine the further surroundings.

Flag Post

You look down over the edge of the bridge and find yourself staring at a gaping chasm, you quickly look away. To your left was a trail that led to a more wooded are, and to the right was a path that seemed to lead to a small clearing.

Flag Post

Wooded, wooded… I go there.

Flag Post

After walking for a long while the wailing started to drift off into the distace. You come to a fork in the road. There is a post with two wooden arrows on it in between the two paths. The arrow pointing to the left is old and made of rotting wood. The one pointing to the right is in pristine condition and seems to be freshly painted.

Flag Post

I go in the rotting direction for some reason.

Flag Post

As you travel furher down the path, the vegetation gets denser and starts blocking the sunlight. The scent of burning flesh lingers in the air. Animal life is non existent. You hear a fire crackliing and you move closer. You hide behind some bushes and see a large fire burning. Someone appears to be stting by it.

Flag Post

I run there, scanning the area for anything helpful as well.

Flag Post

As you run towards the fire the man stands up and turns around. Blood is dripping from his mouth. You look behind him and see piles of bodies, human and animal. Were did they all come from, you woner. The man walks towards you.

Flag Post

“Oh, hello. Could you share some of this meat you’ve got there?” I say, ready to run away.

Flag Post

You notice a red haze slip over his eyes. The man lets out a monstrous roar. Surely no human could’ve made that noise. The amn reaches into the fire and pulls out a small metal ball with strange patterns engraved into it. He belts out another roar and charges at you with superhuman speed.

Flag Post

“Thought so.”

I lunge at him too, but drop down in the last second. If it works as it was meant to, he’ll trip over me, and then I’ll run towards the fire and maybe find weapons.

Flag Post

You quickly duck down, and as anticipated the man trips. You notice a large metal stake lying near the fire. Another roar. You can hear the rapid footsteps coming at you.

Flag Post

I examie the blue apple.

Flag Post

walfordking
You take a closer look at the apple. It appears to be weeping as well.

Flag Post

Jaye
I look inside the hole and check if there’s anything there.

Flag Post

I grab the stake and turn quickly, either smacking the man on the side or impaling him if he continues charging.

Flag Post

FlameFight
You bend over to look in the hole. There was nothing there except the stench of rotting wood.

Flag Post

Minnakht
With lighting fast reflexes, you grab the stake. You turn quickly and outsretch your arms. The man realizes what i happening, but it was too late. The stake impaled his heart and he burst into ashes. The only thing that was left was the strang metal ball.

Flag Post

I pick the ball up, loot the camp-like place, and continue along the same road.

Flag Post

You pick up the ball. Up. It is cool to your touch. Then you loot the camp’s food supplies, but much was rotten. You continue down he path but findhat it stops at a deep chasm.

Flag Post

Lets pick the blue apple.

Flag Post

Jaye
I start wandering around, looking for other things and places, and marking my path on occasion (somehow) as I go.