[Game] The Forest Dreams Eternally page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

walfordking
You hesitate for a moment, and then pick the apple. It almost seemed as if the tree sighed with relief.*

FlameFight
You wandered around the woods, but it seemed as if the forest wanted you to stay there because you kept returning to the oak.

Flag Post

Hey this was like my first game, ya know, yeah… Also sup meaperson, long time no see eh?

Flag Post

Indeed, haven’t done anything forum game related in a while, that’s probably why…
what’s new?

Flag Post

I grab a torch and head deeper into the cave, as I’m assuming I can only go one way.

Flag Post

As you make your way through the cave, you see many bones and limbs scattered acroos the floor. You shudder at the thought of what might have done this. You stop when you come to a large locked stone door. It has a combination lock. You see something etched into the wall.
IVAN
IS
XENOPHOBIC
Seemingly nonsense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by meaperson333:

As you make your way through the cave, you see many bones and limbs scattered acroos the floor. You shudder at the thought of what might have done this. You stop when you come to a large locked stone door. It has a combination lock. You see something etched into the wall.
IVAN
IS
XENOPHOBIC
Seemingly nonsense.

I know this, you took this from a book. Well nothing new actually, well one new thing is that Fog is a game maker now.

Flag Post

??? What does me being a forum game maker have anything to do with this being from a book Rokun? Seriously?

Anyways, I use the code 4 1 10.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by meaperson333:

IVAN
IS
XENOPHOBIC
Seemingly nonsense.

I know this, you took this from a book. Well nothing new actually, well one new thing is that Fog is a game maker now.

I actually just made that up on the spot.
Anyways…
You enter the code and an ancient mechanism slowly opens the door. When it is finally opened you see a fairly large room. Many ornate carvings decorate the walls. There is a fountain in the middle of the room that seems to be spewing blood. On the other side of the room is what seems to be a statue of a demon, carved in metal. In one hand it holds a human heart, and the other hand appears to be missing whatever is should be holding. By the shape of his hand it seems to be spherical. There is also a ladder leading up.

Flag Post

[Man, I wish there had been more slots. This filled in like six hours :L A man’s gotta sleep. XC]

Flag Post

If there’s a sequel, I’ll be sure to reserve you a spot. Or if any roles pop up later in the game, I’ll message you. [:

Flag Post

Hob wondered what to do now.

Flag Post

Hob pondered waht he could do. He noticed he could either follow the strem down, or climb the tree and see what was up there.

Flag Post

Mike
[I wasn’t online when this started. I live in Denmark.]

I try to examine the shiny thing.

Flag Post

You try to get a closer look at the shiny object, and it appears to be a key.

Flag Post

/revive

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

??? What does me being a forum game maker have anything to do with this being from a book Rokun? Seriously?

Anyways, I use the code 4 1 10.

No meaperson said anything new happened lately or something and thats why I said that.

Flag Post

[Bad news…family business came up unexpectedly…be back in about twelve hours.]

Flag Post

[Ok]

I break off a branch form a tree. It looks very live. I throw it in the lake, to see what happens.