[CLOSED] {WINNER: sellyme} Jeopardy: Kong Edition page 10

230 posts

Flag Post

I vote for music.

Originally posted by sellyme:

I’m laughing at Tails comparing it to real Jeopardy. I’ve never ever watched it and I managed to win, so it doesn’t seem to be that related.

So it’s:

Videogames: 2
Music: 1

I’ve never watched it too (I’m from Europe, so we don’t have this contest here). Also I missed some questions because I was sleeping while you could play… sellyme, I’ll take my revenge! XDD

Flag Post

Wow, selly won? I thought Guillem would win!

Congratulations sellyme!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guillem14:

I vote for music.

Originally posted by sellyme:

I’m laughing at Tails comparing it to real Jeopardy. I’ve never ever watched it and I managed to win, so it doesn’t seem to be that related.

So it’s:

Videogames: 2
Music: 1

I’ve never watched it too (I’m from Europe, so we don’t have this contest here). Also I missed some questions because I was sleeping while you could play… sellyme, I’ll take my revenge! XDD

No you won’t :P

Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Wow, selly won? I thought Guillem would win!

Congratulations sellyme!

:o! I’m offended! XD

Flag Post

Definitely video games.

Flag Post

Alright, it seems to be a tie here… I already have a few questions in mind for both of them though.
The next vote I get is going to determine what we play, so make your choice! Music or Video Games

I will start the signups for the new one sometime tonight, and the actual game will begin later on this week (I’ll set a date).

And if you are unhappy with the selection, don’t worry. I will be doing the other choice right after the next game is finished.