Bartok(card game)(Silent's turn)(signups open) page 6

145 posts

Flag Post

yes, we know it, Mebomb. And yes, the rule is like you’ve said

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mebomb:

so it’s wizard, then phoenix, then me, right…
i did’nt quite get the bartok rule, so basically, when i only have one card (example, 2S and 5H), and I play the 2S, then I must say bartok, am i correct…

That is correct.

Flag Post

what happens now with wizard’s turn?

Flag Post

sorry i missed last turn I was in Washington D.C. im gonna play from now on.

Flag Post

Oh, sorry, his turn is now skipped. It is now Phoenix’s turn.

Flag Post

Dammit, now I have to skip Phoenix’s turn. It’s now Mebomb’s turn. I’m not at home, so I can’t send Phoenix a card yet, but I’ll do it ASAP.

Flag Post

The current card is the 4 of clubs, so I play the 4 of Spades.

Flag Post

Now it’s SilentSam’s turn

Flag Post

I’d like to sign-up.

Flag Post

Now it’s my turn. I play the Queen of Spades

Flag Post

Ok, Minnakht’s turn now.

Flag Post

All hail my lack of spades

gaspass

Flag Post

Jack of Spades

Flag Post

I’m not gonna be here for the next week, so if my turn comes around just skip me.

Flag Post

I am SO sorry that I haven’t been on all weekend. But it’s now Guillem’s turn. I know it’s been a day, but his name wasn’t in the title, so he gets a break. Oh, lol, this is my friend’s account, he was the last one to log on on this comp.

Flag Post

Okay, I think this is dead. If anyone has anything to say to the contrary, just speak up. :L

Flag Post

I speak, but not to the contrary. This is getting dead. Maybe not add new people mid-game? As for the new rules, maybe inform everyone in the new game of the rule made from the result of the previous game. Just suggestions though, nothing more nor less.

Flag Post

I’m out of this game… It was cool, but very badly organized.

Flag Post

I told you that when you let only one player move at once a game dies! So, liss’n. Just let everyone throw cards when they have any fitting ones, no turns, but no two in a row.

Flag Post

[slyly puts the Jack of Diamonds on top of the pile]