[Game] The Five Oracles. Night 2: Sleeping gas, with a hint of poison! {DO NOT SEND IN NIGHTKILLS. A RANDOM PLAYER WILL BE KILLED!}

65 posts

Flag Post
<reserved>

Flag Post

Welcome to the five Oracles!

Once, there was a puny village. 5 Oracles took sides of the villagers in that village, and had a war against the opposing Oracles. They tried to keep themselves a secret from the other teams, incase one of them was a spy. Good luck.

A normal Mafia game with three teams. Enjoy!

1.Guillem14
2.Squidward568
3.jaumebg
4.BurntMarshmellow
5.Gandalf
6.Walfordking
7.Fogfun.
8.Jittyot.
9.Wizard96.
10.Sabin7
11.Viper11475.

Roles:

Good.
1X Oracle of light. Can protect someone from Physical attacks. Knows who everyone on his team is.
1X Oracle of Life. Can protect someone from Long ranged attacks. Knows who everyone on his team is.
2X Townie: Just the average townie!
1X Mayor: Plus 2 votes. If the Mayors role is revealed, they are killed instantly.

Mafia.
1X Oracle of Darkness. Can Long Ranged Nightkill.
1X Oracle of Death. Can Physical Nightkill.
1X Henchmen. Can Physical Nightkill. Knows who all the Mafia are.
1X Stormer. Can conjure up storms to Long Range Nightkilll.
Nuetral.
1X Oracle of Balance. If gets killed, the Mayor is revealed.
1X Survivor. Survives.

Flag Post

Current Action.
Start voting!

Flag Post

Day 1
Uncompleted.

Flag Post
<reserved>

Flag Post
<reserved>

Flag Post
<reserved>

Flag Post

I vote Snorlax, his posts seem suspicious to me.

Flag Post

Jittyot sounds like “Jitters Got”, which when reversed is “Got Jitters”. People have jitters when they are nervous, which is what a mafia member would be if they thought someone was on the verge of discovering them. I’d vote for Jaume since he is so loved, and to make myself a target for bandwagons, but I’m smarter than that.

In other words, my vote is for Jittyot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sabin7:

Jittyot sounds like “Jitters Got”, which when reversed is “Got Jitters”. People have jitters when they are nervous, which is what a mafia member would be if they thought someone was on the verge of discovering them. I’d vote for Jaume since he is so loved, and to make myself a target for bandwagons, but I’m smarter than that.

In other words, my vote is for Jittyot.

I like your reasoning :) and well since there is never a rreason to vote on day one Ill vote Sabin7
actually backwards its toG srettiJ

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Lol fail. Snorlax makes the game.

I vote for Jittyot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Lol fail. Snorlax makes the game.

I vote for Jittyot.

I was aware of that, I was messing around. I vote Squidward. By the way, squid. I’ve decided that you will become my random vote from now on.

Flag Post

Im going to switch to squid

Flag Post

Hmmm… I’ll vote for walfordking since I was killed by a crack in his dr. who mafia game XD
EDIT: 18.14 → Oh God, too much switching of votes… I don’t even know where I am.

Flag Post

And the point of that would be, Gandalf??

Flag Post

And the point of that would be?

because in order to survive someone other than me needs to die(thats obvius) voting Sabin when noone else votes sabin is stupid as it will not decrease my lynch chance

Flag Post

Well, if you’re going to vote the same person every time, thats hardly random, isn’t it?
I guess I’ll vote for jittyot.

Flag Post

I switch my vote to jitty. He’s much too eager to bandwagon.

Flag Post

And the point of that would be, Gandalf??

So that I don’t have to come up with who I’m going to vote for at the beginning of the game. I can just vote you and get on with it.

Flag Post

I think I’ve got a good idea of what role jitters plays. I haven’t played a mafia game before, but is speculation on what role a char. plays allowed?

Flag Post

I vote for viper, I bet he doesn’t even notice. He signs up for games, then doesn’t check FG until a month later, when he signs up for more games.

Flag Post

I vote gandalf because he’s changing his vote so many times. :P

Flag Post

i vote for jittyot for being so suspicious and bandwagony.

Flag Post

i vote for jittyot to try and uphold my reputation, (though gandalf is right that i sometimes forget about games, i will work on that)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guillem14:

Hmmm… I’ll vote for walfordking since I was killed by a crack in his dr. who mafia game XD
EDIT: 18.14 → Oh God, too much switching of votes… I don’t even know where I am.

Thanks! Guess where my votes going. Yes that’s right Guillem.