[Game] The Five Oracles. Night 2: Sleeping gas, with a hint of poison! {DO NOT SEND IN NIGHTKILLS. A RANDOM PLAYER WILL BE KILLED!} page 3

65 posts

Flag Post

Four.

Flag Post

I pick 3.

Flag Post

9!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

3 more!

Flag Post

We can’t wait eternally. Snorlax, give them random numbers or we’ll have to wait weeks.

Flag Post

I agree with Guillem. Or we can choose their numbers.

Flag Post

I know! Lets do what Jaume said and just give them the bnumbers left!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snorlax322:

3 more!

Well, actually we need 2 more. The only ones that still haven’t voted are Fogfun and Wizard96.

Flag Post

Day 2 Ending
They passed around the candle, each touching it then whipping there hand away, then grabbing it again. When the seventh person grabbed it, he gasped. Guillem saw his life flash before his eyes. From his birth……To childhood, to his death. He opened his eyes and his spirit form shot out of his body. The man in the room sitting with them shot up and picked up the fallen candle. It was burnt out.
“Hmmm….. Your still not touching it, so you won’t die……” He says, and grins evily. He grabs the candle, and bursts into spirit form. The candle also comes along with him in spirit form. The man, now known as the ruler of all Oracles, throws the spirit candle, and it smacks into Guillems chest. Guillem spirit form disappears as quickly as it appears, and the Oracle leader picks up the body.
“Henchman. Now, goodnight.” It says. He takes a gas mask out of his backpack and puts it on himself. Everyone else starts to shout. Sleeping gas mixed with Poison gas seeps into the room.
“You will all wake up with gas masks on before the poison part hits you. Apart from 1 person. This time, i will pick!” It grins, then everyone, including the mafia, falls over and thuds on the floor.
“This will be fun….”

GUILLEM14, THE HENCHMEN, HAS DIED! DO NOT SEND IN NIGHTKILLS! A RANDOM PERSON WILL BE CHOSEN TO DIE

Flag Post

GOD! Meh is always killed this way… Why can’t I be lynched like others?

Flag Post

change physical to short range… long range can be physical too