[Game Related] Wasteland and future games. (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

Wasteland is going to be locked, as i can’t get handle of 11 character sheets. (10 player and 1 NPC)

Now i’m asking of you want to not lock it, if you want to, then what game would you like me to create.
These are only propositions. Post yours if you want or vote for these mentioned here.

1. Roleplays.

1.1 Logic.

1.1.A. The puzzle chain. (5 votes) LEADING
Few humans awake in a small, white, futuristic room. After all wake up, they get information that they’re in The puzzle chain.
First door opens after speech, then players will have to solve puzzles to go farther, and finally escape.

1.1.B. At cost of life. (3 votes) 2nd place

Few people meet at entry to complex of BlaX Inc. After they got welcome by computer, energy in whole city gets turned off. That six gets locked by alarm system inside complex.
They have to get out of the complex, solving sometimes puzzles, sometimes sacrificing themselves to let other live and pass to next part of this trap.

1.2 Misc and pure RP.

1.2.A Simple miners day. (2 votes) 3nd place

Two companies bought a rich with gold and other valuables ground. They didn’t knew about themselves untill two miners from opposing companies meet in tunels. Now they fight about who will mine most gold and diamonds.
WARNING: ITEM AND SKILL INTENSE GAME TYPE.

1.2.B Virus. (1 vote) 4th place

Once a peacefull town gets infected by a strange strain of virus. This virus doesn’t kill it’s victims through damaging organs. For example, somebody infected with virus after a month will look like after a year. It speeds up process of being older.

1.2.C Island survivors. (3 votes) 2nd place

After plane crash, most of people onboard died. Some survived though. These survivors will have to get out of the island, alive.
WARNING: ITEM INTENSE GAME TYPE.

1.2.D Animalistic. (3 votes) 2nd place

It’s all about our dogs, cats, hamsters, all animals that are in our homes.
In this pure RP, you can show your creativity while being a pet.

If you post your idea, then tell me what’s its category, name and then description.

Flag Post

I like 1.1.B. and 1.2.A best.

Flag Post

same as gandalf.

Flag Post

I like 1.1.B and 1.2.C.

Flag Post

Seems “At cost of life” will be my next game, else somebody will give vote for “A simple miners day”, then i’ll have to flip the coin.

Flag Post

I vote for 1.1.A., as well as 1.2.D.

Flag Post

Same as Flame.

Flag Post

1.1.A, 1.2.B, 1.2.C.

Flag Post

THAT changes the situation. 24 hours without vote and i choose the leading one or flip coin.

Flag Post

1.1.a Looks treally interesting.

Flag Post

If nobody will post vote or change them before pludr’s post then the next game will be

The Puzzle Chain.

Flag Post

Island

Flag Post

Keep a spot for me then :D

Flag Post

I second plud’s statement.

Flag Post

I’ll vote for puzzle chain as well.

Flag Post

I really like 1.2.D

Flag Post

Okay. The next game will surely be The puzzle chain , has most votes and i don’t think there’s any more players in FG.
Edit: Topic closed! The puzzle Chain won.