[game] the realm of the dead 3 (locked)

711 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the last realm of the dead game that Anyone can join.

You already know about the others, If not linkys :).

Linky to TRoTD 1
Linky to TRoTD 2

Players

Evil

1) Randomturtle as [DlBR]
2) gandalf5166 [Dark Marius]

Allience

1) BCLEGENDS as Shade [Dark lord]
2) squidward568 as Matt [Hunter]
3) Walfordking as Hob [Doctor]
3) Sabin7 as James McCray [Doctor]
4) flashdeath30 as dralith [Warrior]
5) pludrpladr as Michelle Vance [Sniper (archer)]
6) Kingzak13 as [Crystal] (1/3)
7) TailsTheFox12 as Miles ‘Tails’ Prower [Scientist]

Flag Post

Current pt = 600

Science
1000pt = weapon research
2500pt = projectiles research
2500pt = water and food creation

Buildings
500pt = Hut ~ restores energy over night
500pt = water storage ~ need for survival
500pt = food storage ~ need for survival + HP restoration
500pt = phoenix tower ~ need for phoenix happiness.
3000pt = hospital ~ heals you
5000pt = catapult ~ big weapon (requires projectiles research)
7500pt = Mine ~ Frees XALAND.
7500pt = farm ~ house animals.

weapons (requires weapons research)
1000pt = slingshots for all
100pt = 10 spears 1 use each spear
1000pt = swords for all
1000pt = bows for all
100pt = 25 arrow

Charms

100pt = Lock in charm
100pt = shield down charm
1000pt = Extraction ceremony
10000pt = Resize titans charm

Flag Post

Beastery

Black serpent. Worth 300pt

Black phoenix. Worth 750pt

Marble knite (DES). Worth Temple prt 1

Marble Knite (TFF). Worth Temple prt 2

Marble knite (MPF). Worth Temple prt 3

Marble knite (GUN). Worth Temple prt 4

Dark marius. Worth Marius.

DlRB. Worth 1 Win.

Flag Post

Negotiations

Q: Who will fly the dragon?

A: Shade will fly and james is on the back healing it.

Flag Post

Happiness.

Happiness is required to tame animals before maturity.

If not it will try to kill you or flee.

Phoenix 1: 100/100

phoenix 2: 100/100

Flag Post

Fun with Love

When you get two creatures of opposite genders you need to fill requirements.

Phoenixes

Mating dance.

Only strong Males can impress ladys with this dance.

So the male must train.

Phoenix two’s skill: 50/50

Flag Post

[We need a crystal. I’d probably take that role, if I didn’t already have one… unless you let me have the role anyways?]

Flag Post

[it can be done by me]

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[We need a crystal. I’d probably take that role, if I didn’t already have one… unless you let me have the role anyways?]

i am signing for it

also what the heck is crystal
explain on one thread

also through your explanation to me this seems to be a town defense/rp game

Flag Post

[The crystal is probably the same as the crystals at the end of RotD2. Also, could we have a summary of what happened so that we know where we are?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[The crystal is probably the same as the crystals at the end of RotD2. Also, could we have a summary of what happened so that we know where we are?]

can you tell me what the crystal is i didn’t read that part

Flag Post

[Just read it, then! facepalm ]

Flag Post

umm everyones at village A except: Dark lord, dralith, and the crystal. the crystal is at the cloud area and dark lord is at the docks and dralith is at the cloud area.

Flag Post

[Well, you told me to wait and see about the whole lack of magic class thing, so what do you really want me to do now then?]

Flag Post

[finish what you started in TRoTD2 magic is still on]

Flag Post

[Very well then.]

Originally posted by flashdeath30:

“Gladly.” I tell to them.

“And….Thanks.” I tell to them, though in my head knowing that I was thanking them for sending me alone.

I cross, and enter into the Gap. Upon entry, I shout at the top of my lungs: “Where is the crystal that dares enslave my master!?” Looking about, staff raised in combat position. An early method of attack for magical crystals was stunning, which worked pretty well most of the time.

Flag Post

A red crystal fires a stun beam at you

“Whats with all the yelling, we dont like it when you yell” I say.

Flag Post

I wave my staff, and the beam is absorbed into it.

“Yell? I will do much more than that, scum.” I growl at it, and fire it back, charged with my own magic.

“Now then, don’t tell me, and I start killing you all until I find what I want. Tell me, and I leave after fufilling my mission here, and your lives go back to whatever they were doing.”

Flag Post

I look around. I see a dear. I throw a throwing knife at its neck. It lands dead on target. I retreive the knife and turn around. I see a large eagle, supernaturaly large. I throw a throwing knife into its foot. It sqeals and hits the ground. I looked at it.
“Wow…. Its a Griffin….” I muttered. It is said that if you ride a Griffin, you can connect with his mind, talk to it using its mind, and see what its eyes would be seeing. I fixed up his foot, and leapt onto his back.
“There there…… I’m not gonna hurt you…… If i accidently hurt you know, i would be hurt aswell! We wouldn’t want that to happen, would we?” I say, and then start to ride. I go high above the ground to search for danger.

Flag Post

[If we’re going from what we were at last time…]

Shade
Huh. Marius seems pretty damn depressed from his parents dying. I’d comfort him, but I have rather more pressing concerns… like the death of Rakon, for instance. If he’s dead, then that can only mean that that DlB character found out where he was.
Or should I say DlBR, now that he’s gotten Rakon? He said something about DlBR… I’m assuming that that was something about the deaths of my previous master, the bandit known as Bob and the masterful… and currently deceased Rakon. A poor excuse for a god, if you ask me. You’d think he’d have been able to defend himself better, being a god and all… still, now what? If this DlBR guy is as powerful as he seems to be, then I’m gonna have a lot of trouble taking him out.
But I will take him out. My willpower training will make sure of that.

Flag Post

can i have an explantation to what crystal is

is it the same crystal that dralith is fighting

Flag Post

I soon come across another rider on a Griffin. I rode forward. We were heading straight for eachother. Well, he should be the one moving sideways. As we got closer, i felt the urge to move to the left for him.
No. Hes the experienced one at this.
When we were so close i could see his face, my heart almost stopped. Along his face was a large smile.

We almost collided, so i flew above him. He turned around and charged towards me.
“I challenge you! The loser shall fall!” He grins, then charges towards me, his Griffins claws sharpened. I look at my Griffins claws. Kinda sharp, kinda blunt. I swore. I looked up and saw his Griffen closing in. It is also said that Griffins have names and powers. You use the name to summon the spirit of the Griffin, then you use the power. I avoided the attack and shut my eyes.
Zab…..
I dodged another attack.
Zabikl….
I dodged another.
Zabiklamaru!
I looked up. His Griffin was getting ready to attack. Griffins have multiple powers, all of which can be used by the amount of pressure in your body and a simple word. There were loads of words you could use, though. We were in the sky, so i figured i should use a Lightning attack.
“Scatter, Zabiklamaru!” I yelled. Zabiklamaru shot into the sky, and i grabbed on tight. A yellow wave of energy was forming around myself and Zabiklamaru. Lightning. I looked down and saw the man and the Griffin staring in shock. I used my Griffin to connect to the other Griffin.
“No…. He couldn’t…… Its only been ten minutes till Zabiklamaru was brought down by him….. Hes already learnt his name. Impossible.” I read in its mind. I grinned. Zabiklamaru then spun round to face the ground and started to charge towards the other Griffin.
Then, the other rider barked out something.
“Shoot, Banliki.”
A thousand blue beams shot from behind the opposing Griffin.
Now, i know, i’ve never had any experiance with Griffins. But i did know one defencive spell.
“Zabiklamaru, Deadline.” I yelled, and a blue shield was brogut up above of me. I grinned and charged down. The other Griffin didn’t have time to sqaulk. The electricity and my Griffin slammed into it and sent it flying towards the ground, its owner screaming helplessly. I grinned and threw down a medic pack, then shot off into the distance, pratcising spells.

Flag Post

I looked at everyone, and hid behind, away from the battle. I took the task of healing the wounds of battles upon me, for battle is the one thing I detested the most. Truly, this was a warriors world.

Flag Post

[Sabin, your where i started, in a village.]

“En Garde, Zabiklamaru!” I shouted, and my Griffin halts, charging a large red energy wave.
“Flashforward!, Zabiklamaru!” I yell, and my Griffin lets go of the red energy wave, but steps into it so it wraps around all of the griffin and me. It charged forward and slammed into a tree, uprooting it and setting it on fire, as well as sending it flying across the land. I grin and train some more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

can i have an explantation to what crystal is

is it the same crystal that dralith is fighting

Dralith hasn’t found you yet.

“You want sector 11,45,78-1,6,4” say the crystal.