[Sign↑s] Temporal Modification [Still open!]

47 posts

Flag Post

Reserved On/For Locking Mechanisms Of All Types (ROFLMOAT).

Flag Post

What would you do with a time machine? Visit the future and gain insight to new things? Or return to the past, to observe or perhaps change what happened? The latter is what a group of thirteen explorers (not including pilot and subordinates) have in mind: going throught history and changing it to examine the positive or negative effects in the present.

(Yes, there are failsafes which prevent paradoxes.)

In TM, I’ll give players a random time and place, as well as any relevant extra information. Form there, they’re free to look around and do what they wish. Shifts will last 72 hours, and I’ll give details on present changes within the next 24 unless I say otherwise, in which event the co-pilot (sub-mod) will report on the events. Should that fail to occur, the co-pilot will be made a regular member and his/her assistant will become co-pilot. The hierarchy goes one step farther in the exact same direction. The co-co-co-pilot also has the responsibility to serve food and drink. The group has enough fuel for fifteen stops (not including present), the last five of which the expedition members decide. On occasion, group members will recieve random objects.

Character Information -

Name:
Description:

Player List:

1. Jeremiah Schwartz (TimeStrike)
2. Martin Bryant (Minnakht)
3. Noob ? (tbenn14)
4. Miles Alexander (TTF12)
5. James McCray (Sabin7)
6. Wilson ? (Fogfun)
7. Jake Millar (gandalf5166)
8. Anton Lux (ShadowTH12)
9. Thomas Keeper (Helkaine)

Pilot: Jaye Granger (FlameFlight)

Co-Pilot: Mike Clastery (pludrpladr)

Co-Co-Pilot : Hob ? (walfordking)

Co-Co-Co-Pilot (Why not?): Matt ? (squidward568)

[Oh, I filled myself in already…that because I had gone to the future and had found out that I would be doing this. Hey, that happens when you’re a time machine pilot.]

Name: Jaye Granger
Description: Tall, hazel eyes, blonde, generally happy personality but very tempermental.
(Mod Item: Time Machine)

Flag Post

Reserved for relevant information.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Co pilot plox

Name: Mike Clastery
Description: Mid-tall man with silver-grey hair due to a genetic disease.
Mod item: Compass

Flag Post

Co-Co pilot

Hob

Young man with green eyes. He has long brown hair.

Also Mod item ???

Flag Post

I’ll be a regular venturer.

Name: Jeremiah Schwartz
Description: Medium height, indigo hair, intelligent, green eyes.

Flag Post

Mike recieves a compass, Hob recieves a torch.

Flag Post

How many reserved posts do you need?

Flag Post

Oh, gosh…I think I spaced out and forgot this isn’t the game thread. I’ll have six; three chapters to a post, as well as one extra for any other information.

Flag Post

You might as well make this the game thread now. Just change the title later on.

Flag Post

Co-co-co pilot.
Name: Matt.
Description: 18 years old, brown hair brown eyes.
Mod Item: ??

Flag Post

Name: Martin Bryant
Description: Short, bald, wears a lot of clothes, hardhat, goggles.

Flag Post

Regular Participant
Name: Noob
Description: Tall, Black hair and eyes, always carries a gun(desert eagle) on his hip, and can draw and shoot in under a second.

Flag Post

Name: Miles ‘TTF’ Alexander
Description: A young student of temporal studies who literally wants to make his mark on history. Also notably impulsive and in touch with alternate personalities.

Flag Post

Matt recieves a flat, silver, perfectly circular gemstone.

Flag Post

Name: James McCray
Description: Average height, caucasian, near coal-black hair, piercing brown eyes

Flag Post

Name: Wilson
Description: Tall, well built, greenish-grayish-bluish eyes, brownish-blackish-blondish hair. 17 years old.

Flag Post

Jake Millar
Buff, ex-military man. Shaved head, cigar, etc.

Flag Post

Name: Anton Lux
Description: Pale skin, but everything else about him seems very dark and blackened, including hair, eye color, and personality.

Flag Post

There’s only one person I can think of who would take on such a name and go to such measures…and I’m rather annoyed. The base idea was something between three friends, not something to be satired! FLAME!!!!! WHY?