[Sign↑s] Temporal Modification [Still open!] page 2

47 posts

Flag Post

Who? What? Why so angry? Is that ‘Flame’, as in the game maker?

Flag Post

I guess he means me, his brother. Since you’re apparently new around here, let me give you the offical message: Welcome to Forum Games, or FG! I have some idea of why he might be steamed, but I need to know if you knew anything about him beforehand.

Flag Post

No, nothing. I registered about twenty minutes ago, with all the accurate information, a username made up of one of my favorite characters and a random number, and a password which had to do with the name.

Flag Post

Name: Thomas Keeper
Description: Tall, Blue eyes, A highly intelligent college student, known for his argumentative personality, and for being all around Out of the Ordinary.

Flag Post

Okay, I know you’re clear, Flame…for now. You slip up, though, and I will have my evidence!

Flag Post

. . .I hope this mood of his blows over soon…I hate it when he’s being bitter. Also, Helkaine, the ‘Mod Item’ is only a category for pilots. Updated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

. . .I hope this mood of his blows over soon…I hate it when he’s being bitter. Also, Helkaine, the ‘Mod Item’ is only a category for pilots. Updated.

Got it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadowTHdgehog12:

No, nothing. I registered about twenty minutes ago, with all the accurate information, a username made up of one of my favorite characters and a random number, and a password which had to do with the name.

Obvious alt is obvious.

Flag Post

I agree…but for the time being, we don’t know whom, so I’ll let it pass. Also because I need more players.

Edit: I thought of something…I’m going to ask my brother if he thinks either of his friends did it. He certainly seemed to explode violently on me, and I wish I knew why…

Flag Post

I think its Tails alt, as well as the other 2 ’’friends’’ of his. I think they are all his alt. Friends don’t call themselves part of sonic or something all over again and then miraculously have another friend calling themselves part of that. I think its Tails’ alt.

Flag Post

No, I had nothing to do with that. It comes down to those two, then…personally, I couldn’t care less, they came for a couple days then left.

Flag Post

Hey, if pilots die, can we take their mod items from their cold, dead hands?

Flag Post

It can’t have been Tails’ alt. They were responding to each other pretty quickly.

Flag Post

Thats what I was gonna say ^ ^ ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

It can’t have been Tails’ alt. They were responding to each other pretty quickly.

Uh, it is possible to have 2 browsers opened that is logged onto different accounts.

Flag Post

Should we just start now?

Flag Post

I agree with Helk. I think we’ve got enough people to begin.

Flag Post

Okay, I have some RL things to handle, then I’ll begin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

Okay, I have some RL things to handle, then I’ll begin.

Alright then.

Flag Post

I was gone longer than expected…pasting…now.

Flag Post

What would you do with a time machine? Visit the future and gain insight to new things? Or return to the past, to observe or perhaps change what happened? The latter is what a group of thirteen explorers (not including pilot and subordinates) have in mind: going throught history and changing it to examine the positive or negative effects in the present.

(Yes, there are failsafes which prevent paradoxes.)

In TM, I’ll give players a random time and place, as well as any relevant extra information. Form there, they’re free to look around and do what they wish. Shifts will last 72 hours, and I’ll give details on present changes within the next 24 unless I say otherwise, in which event the co-pilot (sub-mod) will report on the events. Should that fail to occur, the co-pilot will be made a regular member and his/her assistant will become co-pilot. The hierarchy goes one step farther in the exact same direction. The co-co-co-pilot also has the responsibility to serve food and drink. The group has enough fuel for fifteen stops (not including present), the last five of which the expedition members decide. On occasion, group members will recieve random objects.

Character Information -

Name:
Description:

Player List:

1. Jeremiah Schwartz (TimeStrike)
2. Martin Bryant (Minnakht)
3. Noob ? (tbenn14)
4. Miles Alexander (TTF12)
5. James McCray (Sabin7)
6. Wilson ? (Fogfun)
7. Jake Millar (gandalf5166)
8. Anton Lux (ShadowTH12)
9. Thomas Keeper (Helkaine)

Pilot: Jaye Granger (FlameFlight)

Co-Pilot: Mike Clastery (pludrpladr)

Co-Co-Pilot : Hob ? (walfordking)

Co-Co-Co-Pilot (Why not?): Matt ? (squidward568)

[Oh, I filled myself in already…that because I had gone to the future and had found out that I would be doing this. Hey, that happens when you’re a time machine pilot.]

Name: Jaye Granger
Description: Tall, hazel eyes, blonde, generally happy personality but very tempermental.
(Mod Item: Time Machine)

Flag Post

Name: Nemerin
Description: Pale skin, blue eyes, medium black hair