CYOC, closing speech at last page. Players please read. page 2 (locked)

226 posts

Flag Post

I cut trees and build and mine and reenforce the final marketplace stand. It takes 5 hour. Me and james then eat and go to sleep. Good night everyone. Remember, you8 can still apply overnight.

Flag Post

I move my sleeping bag and other supplies into my house, which the exclusion of the tent, which I put on sale for 200$ at my shop. I spend the next four hours mining 40 steel ores. I refine these, and put them on sale at my store. I eat and feed my falcon. Then send my Falcon to hunt for rabbits.

Current stall stock:
10 Flint and steel lighters (Now 5$ each)
1 Tent (200$)
40 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)

Flag Post

I have woken up. Seeing as everyone has a tent, you may not want to sell the tent. Also, If you ever need a renforcing job, just pay me $10 and give my 4 refined steel. I go out to hunt. (BTW, this is the firs epic moment)
I shoot a moose in the leg. It runs off. But behind it I see pink snow. Blood!
I pill out my pistol, already loaded, incase the assailent is around. I then inspect the blood. To my horror, I see bart, wounded and near death. I get my travel kit off of james and take out some first aid. I quickly extract the bullet. It belongs to a revolver. I remembe Thomas bird hunting earlier. He said “Barts hunting to the east” He shoots. It dives. Thomas thinks he missed, but I saw that he didnt. He must have accidently shot his own falcon!
I rush to thomas’s house after patching up the bird. I fling open the door. He’s not there. I rus to his stall. I see him and say, “That bird earlier! You hit it! And it was bart! I patched him up and extracted the bullet from his wing. He’ll survive, but he’ll never fly again. I’m sorry, Thomas.” With that I leave. When I get to my house, I see James playing with another polar bear. Then, a mother bear comes up in fron of them. Having left my rifle in the snow, I pull out my barreta. I prepair to shoot, but the mother is tackled from behind. It was james and the other cub. James growls, gesturing towards me with his nose. the other cub growls, and the cubs come towards me. The mother writes something in the snow. Its hard to read, but it says,“treat my sons well” Now I have 2 brothers!
I decide to name the new cub Leejae. this has been our first 2 epic moments. Goodnight.

Flag Post

“Damnit!”

I rush up to my falcon. He seems fine every place but his wing. I rip a part of my tent’s flap off, and I make a cast. I start a fire in a covered part of my stall, and I place Bart near it in my sleeping bag so he stays warm. I spend the next two hours tending to him. With luck he’ll fly again, but not anytime soon. I take the three rabbits we had managed to catch before the accident. I cook one and give it to Bart. I put the others on sale at my shop for 20$ each. I also take my tent off sale, as I had to damage it to make my falcons wing cast. It’s still usable though. So I run it over to my house, and put it in there. I decide to close the stall for the next few hours, and I move Bart, and the sleeping bag I put him in to the house. I tend to his wing for the next three hours. He’ll fly again but he’ll need around a month to heal. I go out to hunt some moose.

Flag Post

[I’m still here, but an uncle is in the hospital, near death…I can’t post right now.]

Flag Post

im sorry to hear that, flameflight. I hope he survives.

Flag Post

I buy 8 refined steel for $80. I have $4320. I then use it to make reenforcements house sized. I use 4 on the town hall. I then work for 5 hours, cutting and building, aided by James and Leejae. I finish a house and reenforce it. But this isnt any house. Its the house of Jaye Granger
(I can’t help in real life, so I thought i would help here. 1 house, reenforced, with all your stuff moved inside, free of charge. Enjoy, FlameFlight)

Flag Post

Bored, I decide to think of not quite essentials we need. Then I realized, I need a bed!
I cut trees for 1 hour, getting 10 logs. This is more than enough. I make a bed, 2 chairs, a table, and food dished for James and Leejae in 1 hour. I then cut wood for 2 hours, getting 20 logs. I make a fireplace and cut the rest of the wood for firewood. Seeing as the trees here are faiily big, I have enough fire wood for 52 fires, if you include the wood i started with i havent used yet. I then start a fire and cook the raw meat and fish I have. I then put my storage crate at the foot of my bed, put out my sleeping bag and pellow, and organize everything, putting food in a nitch, the firewood in a corner, and my vase on a table.

Flag Post

I try to go to sleep, but the bed is uncomfortable.
Remembering that Thomas made a cast using his tent, I got an Idea. Seeing as the area is dominated by fir trees, I grab many pine nedles. I then start cutting of some of my then. That I’ll save for cast. I put it in my travel kit. I then stuff the tent with pine needles and close it up. I put it on my bed. It fits perfectly. Its perfectly even and really soft. I now have a mattress.

While I’m up I take stock.
I have:
An axe
A pick axe
A reenforced house
A bed
A sleeping bag
A pellow
A mattress
An ice fishing rod
a barretta
5 clips for my barretta
A single shot rifle
18 rifle bullets.
52 fires worth of firewood
8 cooked meals
a buissness
A storage crate
a crystal vase, my family heirloom.
2 polar bears, James and Leejae

My Goals:
Expand my buissness
Build a hospital
Help Thomas expand his buissness
Develope medicine

I leave on note at Thomas’s door

Thomas,
I wish to discuss important things with you.
Will you come to my hpuse at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard time.
This is important
-Ros

Flag Post

Note: this is information that only me and helkaine know. Pretend you dont see the below information.

Thomas,
I got no answer form you, so I will explain it here. First, I will help you expand your buissness.
Secondly, I would like you to help me study the local plants and animals so we may develope medicines.
If you read the billboard, you will know we need a hospital.
I would like you to help me supply the medicine, and find new ways to make medical supplies.
I need your help to make these developments. Please respond with an answer.
-Ros

The below info is open to the public
I work for 5 hours cutting logs for the hospital.

Flag Post

I begin an unknown activitiy (all words in slashes /like this/ are secret and only known by the poster and/or a few other people) /medicine study/ and make good progress /cure to comon cold/ sickness may now befall people. I also fine out how to make something /cast out of bark and pine needles/ this takes 1 hour. I then cut wood for 4 hours for the hospital.

Flag Post

Ros,
I would be glad to help. I will supply you with a any steel need to reinforce the hospital, and will begin experimenting with herbs immediately. I will notify you of any progress.

I give up my hunting trip and I begin an unknown activity/cutting herbs/takes 3 hours/bring back to stall/grind up herbs for an hour/Success/ begin experimenting with herbs/

Current stall stock:
32 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
2 Rabbits (Two meals worth a rabbit. 20$/Unit)
Current amount of money I have: $4777

Flag Post

Take stock:
Axe
Fire wood (1 Fire’s worth)
Sleeping Bag
Food (4 meals)
Ice Fishing Rod
8 Worms
Lighter
$4777
Small storage crate
Barretta (5 clips)
Single Shot Rifle (20 bullets)
Revolver (50 bullets)
Injured Falcon
Collection of books
House (Reinforced)
Market Stall
/Ground Herbs/50 units/

Flag Post

/Experiment with herbs/4 hours/make good progress/used 10 herbs/find formula for flu medicine/used 5 herbs/Find formula for coughing, and sneezing medicine/Used 15 herbs/20 herbs left/Make 10 units of flu medicine/Make 5 units of cough medicine/Make 5 units of sneeze medicine/

Ros,
I have cut and ground 50 units of herbs, and discovered the formula’s for flu, cough, and sneeze medicine. I have 10 units of flu, 5 units of cough, and 5 units of sneeze. I am coming over now to disclose the formulas, and give you the medicine. Then I will continue to make more keeping half of what i make for my store.

Flag Post

I spend the next 5 hours cutting logs for the hospital, now all we need is to assemble and reinforce it. That will take around 10 hours. I eat and go back to feed Bart. /I then walk over to Ros’s house/With the/Unknown objects/Unknown formulas/.

Flag Post

Thomas’s cutting for hospital has been reverted to building, as I got all the logs already. I take the unknown items /herbal powders/ inside and start experimenting. /I see he has also brought samples of them while they were not crushed. I decide to grow a especially rare one, usually only found in europe, and grow it in my vase. It will take untill 6/19/10 for me to get enough for use as a medicine. I discoverd the cure to the cold using normal cinamon ferns. I also have the cast directioms above. I use some of the coughing and sneezing.
It helps my alergies, so I combine them. I then strengthen them with cinnamon fern. It will cure my alergies for 1 week! I think we made a breakthrough.
Herb types:
Cinnamon fern; common; cold medicine, alergy medicine
fir pine needles; common; alergy medicine
fir bark; common; alergy medicine
emerald fern; extremely rare; unknown (curently beeing grown)
snow daisies; moderatly rare; flu

Ive discovered the cough and sneeze medicines react so well because they are both fir tree. Find a natural amplifier from the fir tree, (not unlike the cinnamon fern) and we could destroy alergies!

All findings by me are sent to thomas. All findings by thomas are sent to me. Thomas, you dot worry about what type of herbs make what. Only worry about what type if i give you a special task, like the fir tree amplifier above. You just focus on making the original medicine. I’ll identify what herbs they’re made of and combine medicines. Remember, keep these findings secret. Dont slip up!
-Ros/

I work for 5 hours on the hospital, finishing innitial construction.

Flag Post

I take the offered steel from Thomas and spend 1 hour reenforcing the hospital. Thomas has -4 steel.
I spend 4 hours hunting moose. I get 8 meals and, most importantly, 4 moose fur. I use it to create a coat, pants, gloves, and a hat. I then use the scraps to line the inside of my boots. I buy 2 reenforced steel, so I have $4300.
I use them to make 20 bullets. In hunting I used 4 bullets, so now I have 33 bullets. My original bullets, -2,-4,-1(from epic moment) +20. I then feed me and my pets.

Flag Post

Stall stock:
Current stall stock:
26 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
Current amount of money I have: $4797

Ros,
I’ll get right on it
-Thomas

Starts unknown project/Finds a suitable fir tree/Extracts sap/cuts a exposed root piece/Goes back to stall/Extracts moisture from root/mixes with sap/heads back to tree/collects needles, and bark, and more sap/collects some cinnamon fern/goes back to stall/3 hours used so far/Crush’s needle and bark into powder./Does same with cinnamon fern/Mixes together/Stirs Root Moisture, and sap together/Creates a syrupy purple liquid, by combining powder and mixed fir sap/moisture/Tests medicine/It works!/Puts medicine in glass water jar/writes down formula on back/walks over to Ros’s house/2 more hours used/

Ros,
I’ve taken you’re original formula, and found a natural Fir tree-based amplifier. I took your original medicine, and mixed, fir sap, and root moisture into it. The formula is as follows, 1 unit of cinnamon fern, fir needles, and bark, all ground, and mixed together. 2 units of sap mixed with one unit of Fir root moisture, combined with the ground fir, and fern. It creates a purple syrupy allergy medicine. I tested it, and it seem’s to work. I’m on my way to give you the medicine now. I’ve created enough for about 5 use’s. It’s good enough to get rid of any major allergies for about a month and a half. After that I plan to create more allergy, flu, and cold medicine’s.
-Thomas

Flag Post

[Wow…thanks. It seems it was kidney failure, and last we heard he’s been sedated, hopefully the fluid can be drained. I’ll keep how he’s doing updated.]

I decide to take stock before I go out.

Stock:

Reinforced house
Reinforced market stall
Wolf
Axe
Pick axe
Two fires’ worth of wood
Six days’ worth of food
Ice fishing rod
Eight worms for bait
Lighter
$4,901 in cash
Storage crate
Rifle + 20 bullets
Barretta + 5 clips
Hourglass
Solar-powered camera

I go out and, for the sake of my old profession, take a couple pictures of the new settlement. Then I go to the mine for two hours, mining 20 iron ores, and spend the next two hours cutting wood, first for fires, and also for a new idea I have, ending with enough for one fire and a prototype. Before heading home, I pick a few native plants to examine, as well as some snow to boil.

Flag Post

/I collect herbs for 5 hours, all of them ones I havent seen yet. I have found a medicine amplifier from the fir, thanks to Thomas. I hope we can use it to wipe out alergies. I also discovered a cure for stomach aches, the common dandilion.
Herb stock:
Cinnamon fern; common; alergy medicine, cold medicine
fir sap; common; alergy medicine
fir needles; common; alergy medicine
fir bark; common; alergy medicine
fir root; common; alergy medicine
emerald fern; extremely rare; unknown
snow daisies; moderatly rare; flu
jasmine fir; unknow; unknown
dandilion; common; stomach aches/bugs
jasmine fir root; unknown; system cleansing (induces vomiting)

Thomas,
I have replaced fir root moisture with ground fir root.
It seems to be stronger, but it taste nasty.
Also, I found jasmine ferns. The fern is fine, with no known use yet,
but the root induces vomiting, which can clense the system of unwanted foods and other objects.
-Ros

Additionaly, I saw Jaye picking herbs earlier today. I think hes on to us. Do you think he cna help?
Wait, you havent seen Jaye yet. Hes a good guy. Think we should involve him?/

Flag Post

Ros,
I’ll go investigate Jaye. Also as for the taste of the medicine, if we were to add some form of flavoring, in the form of liquid we could most likely fix it.

/Heads out to forest/Collects cinnamon fern/Fir sap, needles, bark, root/takes 2.5 hours to get enough for 30 bottles/Goes to stall/Prepares medicine/puts bottles in storage crate/took around 1.5 hours

Heads out to forest, spends hour cutting wood, and finding kindle for fires. Now has 35 fires worth of fire wood, puts on sale for 15$ a fire’s worth of fire wood.

Current stall stock:
26 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
35 Fire’s worth of firewood (15/Unit)

Flag Post

I head out to the mountians with my pickaxe. Spend 5 hours mining 74 units of unrefined steel. Goes back to town, refines steel, turns 50 units of the now refined steel, into 500 bullets, Puts bullets and 24 remaining refined steel on sale. Eats, feeds Bart.

50 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
35 Fire’s worth of firewood (15S/Unit)
500 bullets (15$ for 10 bullets)

Flag Post

I go back to the mine with my pick axe and find a vein of glass. After four hours, I have 70 units, more than enough for my purposes. Back home, I refine the iron and build a crude forge in an hour. I begin smelting five units of glass at a time, making some into panes/mirrors and some into half-orbs. The orbs I keep for further experimentation, but the panes I put out at my stall at the market if anyone is interested. I also make a mental note to take everything out of the stall before the inclement weather starts. Honestly, I don’t think my products will have many buyers, as the settlement is still young and may not need glass, but I suppose later on they’ll have more use.

Glass panes: $2/sq. yard
Hand mirror: $3

Flag Post

/cuts logs for half an hour, getting 5 logs. I turn these into 10 pairs of crutches.
Thomas, these medicines are going to the hospital when we’re done. You know that, right? Also, Jaye was a photographer. He probably photographed some herbs. Also, the more people we have, the better. He could collect the herbs, you could make prototype medicines and flavorings, and I could improve prototype medicine. So I say we contact jaye and have him part of this. Also, seeing as we already harvest bark, we could use gome bark drindings and sugar, if we can get some, to make cinnamon. not only does it taste good, it also could flavor our medicine./
I work for 4 and 1 half hours, cutting and building. I create cabinet with no door. I put my firewood in there.
I then make a fire and cook 4 meals. I also made a food storage cabinate and a shelf for various items. I now have 10 logs.

To recap, I have:
A mattress
A bed
A sleeping bag
A pellow
An axe
A pick axe
A crystal vase
A jacket of fur
Fur pants
Fur gloves
Fur-lined boots
12 meals
50 fires worth of wood
10 logs
A rifle
33 bulets to the rifle
A barretta
5 barretta clips
A reenforced house
An ice fishing rod
7 worms
A stall
2 polar bears
A storage crate
A bed

Thomas, what type of bullets are you selling?

/Thomas, do you think we should open the hospital yet?/

Flag Post

I buy 3 panes of glass. I put in 2 windows on the back and side of my house, and one in the door

/Thomas, I am opening the hospital and releasing our current findings as soon as you give me the thumbs up/

PS:WOOT! PG 3!