CYOC, closing speech at last page. Players please read. page 3 (locked)

226 posts

Flag Post

/Go ahead, and open/However don’t give them the formulas/Just tell them about the medicine, also I’m putting my allergy Meds up for sale now then/

The bullets work for the rifle.

I put 20 allergy medicine’s on sale, and I take the 15 others to Ros. I head out to the wood’s to look for moose. I find one, I take my rifle out, and I shoot it in the leg once, then in the head killing it. I grab it’s body, skin it. Put the leather in my pack, and drag its body back to my stall. Were I cook it’s meat and put It’s meat for sale at the store. This takes around two hours. I go to the town forge where I set the heat on low, and I use it to tan the leather this takes half an hour. I head to the mountains, to mine steel. This takes and hour and an half. I then go to the stall again. I fashion the leather into 16 leather sheaths and knife handles. I then refine and fashion the steel into 16 blades. Which I attach to the handles and fit into the sheaths. I keep one for myself, and put the other 15 on sale for 50$ each

Stall stock.
10 Flint and steel lighters (Now 5$ each)
50 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
2 Rabbits (Two meals worth a rabbit. 20$/Unit)
35 Fire’s worth of firewood (15S/Unit)
500 bullets (15$ for 10 bullets/Rifle)
20 Uses worth of Allergy Medicine (25$ each)
15 Steel Hunting Knifes (50$ each)
50 Meals worth of Moose (8$ a Meal.)

Flag Post

Over the next four hours, I cut enough wood to last through the inclement weather and then some. I split the next hour mining glass and iron. I upgrade my personal forge with the iron, the go collect the glass panes and the revenue, then buy two meals of moose as well as five units of steel. I’ll go and mine more if I have the time, but I want to be ready for my project in case the blizzard hits us before I get the chance to.

[1 meal/day? Please elaborate.]

Flag Post

I decide that now that I have a stock of general items I need to gather some form of drink. Such as some milk, or bottled water. I decide to go and scout out the meadow for polar cattle/oxen, and see if I can find a female for milk. After about two hours of scouting I find one and I offer it some food. It walks up to me. I give it the food, and I pet it on the snout. I take some more food out, and I use it to entice it to follow me back to my house. I put the food down, and tie it to my mailbox. I go out and I spend an hour cutting lumber for a small roofed area to put the cow in. I spend the next hour and a half making a small roofed area on the side of my cabin for the cow to live in. I go and get 2 units of refined steel from my store to make two buckets, and make a feed and water trough with the remaining lumber, for the cow with the next half hour. I then milk the cow, and I melt some snow over a fire to make water for the through, and I take my last thing of animal feed, and use it for the through as well, and I feed Bart my last meal. I then go and take the rabbits out of my stall, and I bring them into the house, so I have food for me and Bart, for the storm.

Stall stock.
43 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
35 Fire’s worth of firewood (15$/Unit)
48 Meals worth of Moose (8$ a Meal.)
8 gallons of milk (4$ a gallon)
Current amount of money I have: $4863

Flag Post

Deciding I better find something to do during the storm, I head out to the woods, and I start an unknown project/Cuts herbs/Gathers sap/Gets fir based ingredients/Cuts some cinnamon fern, and gathers jasmine fern ingredients/Looks for snow daisy’s/Cuts daisy’s/Cut’s common dandelions/Finds a new herb/Collects samples/Gathers some live specimens to grow in Cow stall/goes back home/Finds amounts as follows/20 units of Fir needles/40 units of fir sap/20 units of fir bark and root/10 Snow daisy’s/20 Jasmine fir/20 Jasmine Root/30 dandelions/20 cinnamon fern/takes 3 hours

Spends next hour hunting moose, I manage to kill one, I skin it and create a set of fur clothing, and put its meat up for sale. Use rest of fur to make 4 more clothing sets, puts other fur clothing sets on sale. Spend last hour reinforcing stall with four refined metal units from my store.

Stall stock.
39 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
98 Meals worth of Moose (8$ a Meal.)
8 gallons of milk (4$ a gallon)
4 Sets of fur clothing (100$ a set)

Flag Post

I think that the alergy medicine should go to the hospital pharmacy.

I work for 1 hour and make steel reenforcrments, after buying 2 steel from thomas. I now have $4274.
I put the reenforcements on the hospital. I then hunt moose for 2 hours, getting 2 moose skins and 4 meals.
btw, depending on your frequency, you may wnt to vary your meals. I usually have 2 a day, as I,m very frequent.
end of btw.
I spend the next 2 hours making a fur blanket.
I quickly decide to move Johns stuff into his stall, where its safe. I bring my polar bears. I’m glad I did.
right after his stuff is safe, the blizzard starts. I cant see. Then I huddle into my own stall and get my bearings.
I have no firewood, food, hunting supplies, fishing supplies…
Unless I use johns stuff. but I cant. Then, Leejae uses his nose to lift me onto james. James starts moving. I dont know where we’re going. Finally, we get to my house. It’s buried! I quickly think. Getting a small wodden stick thats miraaculiously dry, I set it on fire with my lighter. It melts through the snow to my door. When I get inside with james and leejae, I look out my door window. My house is burried again.
I then start a fire and get into my bed with my fur blanket anf sleeping bag.

Flag Post

Yeah,i’m gonna have to bail,just a bit too loose a game,sorry!

Flag Post

It,s miraculous! the storm has let up. I can see more storm clouds coming towards us. They will arrive tomorow.
I mine in the mountain for 1 hour. I get 10 steel ore.
I use 2 steel ore to make a hunting knife with custom serations, balance, and shape. This works as a normal knife, a skinning knife, a stabbing knife, and a throwing knife.
I use another steel ore to make a small, long, thin knife. I attach it to my rifle. I have a bayonet.
I now have 7 units of refined steel. I then use some spare wood to make a chess board. But there aren’t enough pieces long enough to make chess pieces, so I make checkers.
I then decide to make more of my custom knifes. This time, they take 1 metal to make.(last time I messed up)
I decide to use my stall to sell stuff too.
But this isn’t any store, like thomas’s. It,s a specialty hunting store. I sell hunting and combat items. I will also develope new guns and bullets.

I cut wood for 1 hour, getting 10 logs. I then mine for another 2 hours, getting 20 steel ore. I refine it all, and use 2 logs and 5 metal to make 5 hunting rifles, with the only difference being that these are not single shot. Otherwise, they are exactly the same as standard hunting rifles. Also, they can fit a specalized ammo that goes faster as well as standard bullets. With this, you kill 1 more moose per hour.
I them make 5 bayonets, and 100 slick (better) rifle bullets.

I may shut down my construction buissness if this goes well.

Ros’s Hunting Shack stock:
5 hunting rifles, can hold 5 bullets at a time, raises amount of moose killed per hour by 1. $150 each
5 bayonets, gives rifles close quarters weapon. (to put on rifles) $15 each (fitting included)
100 slick (special) rifle bullets, raises amount of moose killed per hour by 1. ($10 for 10 bullets)
7 specialized knifes, ups fur per moose by 1 due to better cutting quality.(serated blade, balanced to work as a throwing knife, non-serated side for skinning)
I also call a coptright on selling specialized hunting and combat supplies.

Flag Post

I go north and mine for 2 hours and get 23 steel ore, the other 3 dropped by someone.
I then refine it and use 3 steel to make my C-knife, the serrated fur up knife. Im then use 5 metal and 2 logs to make 5 more multi-rifles. (rifles that hold 5 bullets) I then use 5 meatl to make serated bayonets, and serate the other 5 bayonets. I then make 100 more slim (strong) bullets.

Flag Post

(I’m still aloud to sell, and make the normal hunting knifes right?)

I decide to go outside seeing as the storm has let up. I go and milk the cow, and I fill up both buckets. I decide expand my store’s selection. I go out to the woods, were I for some moose, I find one, and I shoot it in the head, skin it, and make 10 fur blankets. This takes an hour. I then go out to gather some sap, which I mix with some bee wax, I get from a abandoned bee’s nest. This makes wax, I shape the wax into candles, 15 of them, and I take some string from a loose thread on my tent remains, and I make 15 wicks. I put them in the candles, making 15 candles, which I also put on sale. This also takes an hour, i then decide to make some paper, so I cut down a tree, and I make it into paper. I make 20 packs of 50, and I put these on sale as well. This takes another hour. Now with two hours left, I go and mine some more metal getting 100 units, I refine this, and put 61 on sale. I make the rest into Steel shovels, I make 25

Stall stock.
100 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
500 bullets (6$ for 10 bullets/Rifle)
15 Steel Hunting Knifes (30$ each)
98 Meals worth of Moose (8$ a Meal.)
16 gallons of milk (3$ a gallon)
10 Fur blankets (15$ a blanket)
15 Candles (5$ each)
20, Packs of 50 Paper sheets (8$ each.)
25 Steel shovels (13$)

Flag Post

(Thomas, yes you may still sell hunting knives, as yours are standard. Also, I dont mean to interfere with buissness by opening another shop, but noones moving in, so I cnat build for money.)

I buy 2 candles, 2 gallons of milk, 1 pack of paper, 1 shoves, and 8 moose meals. I now have $4287.
I use my storage crate to keep the milk cold by taking out everything in it, flling it with snow, and putting in the milk. I then cover it to keep the cold in.

Flag Post

I notice Ros has open a shop of his own. Custom weapons, appears so to be what it contains. I might get a weapon there. As for now I take the herbs I cut, and make 20 allergy medicine which I give to the pharmacy. I then take the Jasmine fir, and the Jasmine root and combine them, together, I then test it on myself. The Fir seem’s to cancel out the vomit inducing effect, while the herbs still seem to help clear my stomach ache, which I got from a earlier test. I then combine the dandelion into this, and it seems to work even better. I then add some Fir sap, to cancel out any allergic reaction the medicine may cause, and to turn it into a more syrupy liquid. Than just a thin powder, mixed with water. The new stomach medicine seems to work, so I make 20 of it, and bring the new medicine over to the hospital, I make 10 more and put the 10 new stomach medicine on sale. This all takes about three hours. I go and milk the cow, and put the milk on sale, I then go and collect some grass’s and grains to feed the cow, and I melt some snow for water. This takes an hour. I head out to the mine, and I spend an hour making a small portable iron stove, that can be lit by starting a fire in an area below it, with some charcoal or wood. I make 3 others. I also but 3 panes of glass, and use them for windows, I then buy a hand mirror. I then head over to Ros’s shop and buy a bayonet which I attach to my rifle.

Take stock:
Axe
Fire wood (1 Fire’s worth)
Sleeping Bag
Food (1 meals)
Ice Fishing Rod
8 Worms
Lighter
$4974
Small storage crate
Barretta (5 clips)
Single Shot Rifle (17 bullets) (Has Bayonet)
Revolver (50 bullets)
Injured Falcon
Collection of books
House (Reinforced)
Market Stall (Reinforced)
Cow stall attachment (Reinforced)
Hunting knife
Milk cow
Two buckets
Tent remains (Enough martial for 3 more uses.)
Storage crate
Fur clothing
Large amount of herbs
Small Portable Iron stove
Hand Mirror

Stall stock.
100 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
90 Meals worth of Moose (8$ a Meal.)
22 gallons of milk (3$ a gallon)
14 Candles (5$ each)
19, Packs of 50 Paper sheets (8$ each.)
24 Steel shovels (13$)
10 Viles of stomach-ache medicine (12$ each)
3 small portable stoves (40$ each)
Current amount of money I have: $4950

Flag Post

In the next two hours, I manage to kill and store the various parts of two moose, which should be plenty, at least for a while. I use some of the steel to upgrade my pick axe, then mine 40 units each of glass, iron, and steel in three hours. Using a few of the new materials, after refining, I forgea small set of utensils and bowls, as well as a couple knives and upgrading my axe.

Flag Post

[Typically, I wouldn’t post more than once in a row under any circumstances, but the timeframe for this game rather necessitates it.]

I cut 120 units of wood in three hours, and build a small drainage system inside the house which will allow me to let small amounts of snow in, which I can boil for drinking water. Going back to the mine, I find small amounts of phosphorous and mine five units of it. I again upgrade my axe because I’m going to need a lot more wood for my project while everything is buried in the blizzard.

Flag Post

(This game looks like fun can I join?)
First Name:Alan
Last Name:Macmillian
Personal objects:Silver goat statue
Money:3000
Profession:Smith
Birthday: May 9

Flag Post

It seems that over time Chris has been stockpiling food as well…it’s amazing how human he seems sometimes. Now, I’m cutting 75 units of wood/hour with both the experience I’ve gained and the very sharp axe. Chris is also helping by running to and from the mine, bringing various amounts of varying materials. After four hours of chopping, I go build a wood shed as an extention of the house. I don’t use too much, though, because I’m going to need a lot of the wood elsewhere. In the times between places, I’ve been gathering vegetation and studying it closely. Some I dry, while others I keep in glass orbs filled with wet mulch from crushed wood units.

Flag Post

I guess i can still signup, here’s my certificate.

First Name: Paul
Last Name: Splitfire
Pet: Fox named Furry
Personal objects: Small stick figure made from gold, holds 10 karats diamond.
Bio: Man of experiments and adventure, this hardly working person always finish his job well, no matter what activity he does. Rich, friendly, strong and intelligent, such persons like him aren’t common in this world. His only bad side is launguage. He born in Poland and his english isn’t very good, but enough to start conversation or speak with others about things difficult for an average foreigner.
Money: 6000$
Profession: Jack of all trades, see bio.
Birthday: May, 6

Flag Post

I see two new people moved in. I go up to both of them and welcome them, and tell them that if they need anything at all they can visit my stall, and I’ll help them find what they need to get started. As a free gift I gather wood, for 2 hours and build their houses, for the next 3. I then take 8 units of refined steel from my stall and I reinforce their houses for the storm. I move all their stuff inside. I then go to milk my cow, and I put the milk on sale at my market stall.

My advertisement for the board:
The General Store
Everything from fur clothing to Hearty Moose Meals, Thomas Keeper’s General Store has everything you’ll need for anything. Hunting Knifes (Hunting Knifes are standardized), Medicine, Steel, Lighters, Clothing, Paper, Candles, and much, much more. Odd’s and End’s at such low prices It’s like your making money off it. For 50% your next purchase of 75$ or more, give this promo code to me as you buy your items. Promo code: B5I6B9S7AL34E (Promo code may only be used once, 5 wrong guess’s of code may result in ban from further promotions, although not from store.) So come on over, and get you’re supplies at Thomas Keepers General store! (Shoplifting, stealing, or any form of Illegal behavior may result in suspension from the store, and a fine of 200$ or a week in jail. Less than 35$ is in the cash register at night. All rights reserved)(ThomasKeeper’sGeneralStoreCopyright2010)

Stall stock.
92 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
30 gallons of milk (3$ a gallon)
14 Candles (5$ each)
19 Packs of 50 Paper sheets (8$ each.)
24 Steel shovels (13$)
3 small portable stoves (40$ each)

Flag Post

I realize the hidden potential of Jame s and Leejae. Seeing as they are used to the conditions of the on and off blizzards, they can be used to hunt in the blizzard. I mine for 2 hours, getting 20 refined steel. I then upgrade my pickaxe and axe, like Jaye did. That uses 5 steel. I then use 5 more to make an ice box. The metal cools with the snow more than wood, so its better for goods I need to keep cold than that old storage crate. Now, If only we could find electricity…
I also use a multi-rifle fitted with a bayonet using slim bullets and a C-knife (Not with C- familiar to C- in Artemis Fowl, The Eternity code. Good book that is.) I hunt for 3 hours, getting 9 moose. That is the potential of the wares at Ros’s Hunting Shack!
From those moose I get 18 furs and 30 meals. I do not use them for anything yet)

Flag Post

Surprised at the hospitality of this town. I gather stones and clay for 2 hours then craft a simple forge. I gather Wood for 2 hours to build a covered area to house the furnace. I start a hot fire and melt down my silver goat statue. I am currently looking for someone to build a large structure.
(Are we going to have npc townsfolks?)

Flag Post

[Doubt it.]

By working with the phosphorous and the wood, I make 10 books of matches, containing ten matches each, an individual match consisting of one fifth a unit of wood and one tenth a unit of phosphorous. The blizzard dosn’t seem to be coming, but I’m not about to lower my guard and put things in the market until we’re certain the weather front is not in the area. Speaking of which…I forge iron components to fit on a wooden handle and make a shovel. Then I open the hatch I made and begin digging into the ground, storing the dirt in the woodshed. Four hours later, I’m well into my original project, though I can easily expand it. Now is as good a time as ever to prepare, so I forge a hammer and some nails using iron and wood.

[The thing I’m working on…I would appreciate it if this didn’t become something others knew about, since it’s in my house, not anywhere it can be publicly seen.]

Flag Post

(Nope, but I run a general store if you need to buy something. Heres a Promo code for 50% off your next purchase of 75$ or more, It can only be used once: B5I6B9S7AL34E)

I decide to make some more candles and paper, It takes the usual amount of time. one hour. I decide the town need’s some electricity. What better way to help the community then by providing it? I might be a good way to make some extra money, of course I’d have to find a source first. If I could find a silicone vein, I could make solar panels. That or I could scout for oil. I could also try to make some wind turbines. I decide on wind power. I take 10 steel, and make a pole, I then go and mine some magnetic rock, and carbon/zinc from the mountain, and make a crude generator battery for the turbine. I then use 5 more steel to make the wind blades, and nuts/bolts. I put these all together making a crude wind mill. It makes .01 Kilowatts of power an day. (Taking wind averages into account, and the usage from my stall.) The crude battery holds about .03 Kilowatts max. I open it up as a charging station for any electronics and use it to power my stall’s two light bulbs.

Stall stock.
92 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
30 gallons of milk (3$ a gallon)
30 Candles (5$ each)
40 Packs of 50 Paper sheets (8$ each.)
24 Steel shovels (13$)
3 Small Portable Stoves (40$ each)

Flag Post

I thank for building some of my house. Then i continue building it for few hours.
Then i get out of the town for a hour to gather wood. When i come back, i have enough to continue building.
I feed Furry and i go to Thomas Keeper’s General Store and ask for stove, 2 flint, 1 galoon of milk and 4 meals worth of moose.

[Also, how can i get a stall?]

Flag Post

first name: john
last name:robertson
pet:a wolverine named beau meurtrier
personal objects:an AK47.
Bio: a collector of dangerous things, and an evil mastermind.
money: 2000$
proffessian:he gets lots of “gifts” from his cousins that get in trouble with the law alot. he spends his nights in shipyards and comes away with a whoel lot of money. he came here to try to manipulate this new market hes been hearing about up in northern canada.
birthday: oct., 13th

still accepting entries???

Flag Post

Jaye
I go to the bulliten board and put up a couple things. First, I volunteer to be chief of police, and second, I post a notice that I’ll soon be working on a public digging project and could use help. Anyone interested should meet me at my house and bring equipment suited to the task. I also emphasize that it is a volunteer job for community betterment. I’m mostly done with the first tunnel, which is just something I can personally use. I believe in this idea because traveling underground will bypass all but the worst weather, and that would be natural disasters.

Flag Post

(Just ask for one.) (Also that will be 85$, would you like to use the Promo Code for 50% off?)

I go take a look at the town bulletin board. Looks like Jaye needs some help digging, I’ll go over there later. It seems he also took the role of police officer. That means were going to need a courthouse. It also means were going to need a judge, and a lawyer of some sort. I notice another new person moved in. He doesn’t seem to friendly though. Something, different. I decide to head over to Ros’s Hunting Shack, and I post a letter on his desk.

Ros,
I was wondering, if you would perhaps be willing to make me a customized gun. I’ll pay you 220$ and 100$ for about 400 slim bullets for the gun. There’s a new man in town, and he doesn’t seem like the friendly type. I’m not going to judge him now, but I don’t trust him, and I need some more protection then an revolver, and a single shot rifle. If you’re up to the task. I would prefer a shotgun. I will pay you when the gun and bullets are complete.
- Thomas

After this I go milk my cow, and drink a gallon of milk. I put the rest on sale. I then go over to Jaye’s with one of my steel shovels, and offer to help him dig. I spend about 4 hours helping him, and I take 12 steel from my store, and I use it to reinforce his tunnels, so they won’t collapse. That takes an hour.

Stall stock.
8 Flint and steel lighters (Now 5$ each)
80 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
86 Meals worth of Moose (8$ a Meal.)
36 gallons of milk (3$ a gallon)
30 Candles (5$ each)
40 Packs of 50 Paper sheets (8$ each.)
24 Steel shovels (13$)
2 Small Portable Stoves (40$ each)