CYOC, closing speech at last page. Players please read. page 4 (locked)

226 posts

Flag Post

I had finished the tunnel to my market stall and built and reinforced it to be more of a store when Thomas showed up. I brought him down, through the hatch in my floor into my storm cellar (which I’ll also use for storage), through the tunnel with the wood supports to under the store. From there, we had built a central place which connected all the market stalls. In time, everyone would have to dig their tunnels to their stalls from their homes, but it was a start. Before retiring to bed for the day, I gave Thomas a large part of the dirt and rocks we had collected, as I couldn’t use all of it, and I marked the place I would begin digging towards City Hall tomorrow.

Flag Post

(sorry for not being active yesterday. I was sick)

/Thomas, I will make you protection. A backround check said the new guy had an AK-47. You’re right, he has something bad about him. He has a rap sheet longer than the line at Dysney world. Your right not to trust him. Ill get on it right away. Slim bullets worn work for shotguns, but I can put some Jasmine fern root juice on the bullets. He’ll puke and die, if its a fatal shot. If only it stole his cloths if it were a fatal shot. That would be a funny way to die./
I mine and cut wood for 1 hour each, getting 10 steel and 10 wood. I then use 9 wood to build another room in the back of my house, the pantry. I then use 2 steel and the remaining logs to make something secret. I then use 10 steel to make something secret, and cover it with something secret. I then mine glass for 1 hour and use the design from Thomas’s battery to make a larger scale one.

(I’m glad to see the community growing. We have 6 people. WOOT!)

/Thomas, I have finished your gun, with jasmine coated bullets. But I ws experimenting and discovered I could make a toxin with jasmone root and fir sap. 3 direct shots and hes poisined. (if he’s not already dead.) The shotgun holds 5 shots. But shotgun bullets are a bit more complicated. each steel unit makes 5. so I could only make 90 bullets.

Flag Post

pitches tent on shore,for one hour, and makes small holes in a square around the stream for one hour, and then cuts wood for an hour, then begins fishing(idle action).(are idol actions aloud?)

Flag Post

(no, they are not. But you brought up a good point.)

I use my multi rifle, slim bullets, and C-knife to hunt for 1 hour. I get 3 moose and 6 skin, which I will use later.
I then mine for 1 hour, finding silver, just what I was looking for! I use it to put behind the glass, and connect them to the battery. I then put them on my roof! I have solar pannels. But I only need 2 to generate 10 watts per day, which is transfered to the battery which holds 50 watts. I decide to sell them privatly for $50 each. I then dig from inside my pantry, placing a trapdoor near to cover it up when I’m done. I dig for 2 hours, connecting to my stall and Jaye’s tunnel. I then cut wood for 1 hour and make doors for the indvisual coridors leading to the 2 connected stalls. I go to Jayes house, leave a note, and give him the key to his.

Flag Post

/Good, I am coming over to give you’re money now./

/I walk over to Ros’s stall, and finish the transaction. I give him 320$. In return for the shotgun, and the bullets./

/I spend the next 2 hours upgrading my wind turbine, to boost it’s productivity to power about 5 buildings, when it’s windy, the battery also holds much more now, and I can use power from windier day’s to power non-windy day’s.
I spend the next two hour’s replicating it. Now I have enough to power the town on any day with wind speeds over 5 MPH. If I make a new battery then I could power the town. I decide to head over to Ros’s and ask him if he would like to help me with this. /

Ros,
I’ve made 2 windmill’s as long as we get at least 5 MPG of wind, then I can power the town. However if we were to construct a big enough battery to hold all of the towns energy in. Then we could power the town continuously until we make about 10 more buildings. Any help would be appreciated. I’m constructing it behind my store.
- Thomas

/I spend the next hour mining the magnetic rocks, and the carbon zinc. I look through the pile of rocks I got from digging with Jaye, and look for some stuff I an use. It’ll take about three more hours of gathering to get the supplies. Another 5 to build the battery. /

(Note: My power and batteries are secret for now. So none of you know in the game but Rosate.)

Stall stock.
8 Flint and steel lighters (Now 5$ each)
80 units of refined steel (10$ a unit)
35 Fire’s worth of firewood (15$/Unit)
500 bullets (6$ for 10 bullets/Rifle)
20 Uses worth of Allergy Medicine (25$ each)
15 Steel Hunting Knifes (30$ each)
86 Meals worth of Moose (8$ a Meal.)
36 gallons of milk (3$ a gallon)
4 Sets of fur clothing (100$ a set)
10 Fur blankets (15$ a blanket)
30 Candles (5$ each)
40 Packs of 50 Paper sheets (8$ each.)
24 Steel shovels (13$)
10 Viles of stomach-ache medicine (12$ each)
2 Small Portable Stoves (40$ each)
Current amount of money I have: $4620

Flag Post

/Thomas, seeing as we both have very scientific minds, I would like to make a deal. Any secret projects such as opperation power and the medicinal studies that we decide to do, we do together. Together, we can achieve greatness./

I buy a stove from Thomas. Due to a small fire in my house, some money was burned. Now I have $428
/I remove my solar panels from my yard./
I work for 3 hours getting an unknown object/central battery supplies/ I then mine for 1 houe, getting steel ore. I refine it and use it to support my tunnel, taking another hour.

/Thomas, the central battery may be able to go in the main part of the underground tunnels. Then they can connect to every house/

I take stock:
12 meals
axe
pickaxe
6 fur
bed
mattress
fur blanket
sleeping bag
pellow
portable stove
baretta, 5 clips
multi rifle, 45 bullets
serated bayonet on rifle
C-knife
stall
reenforced house
50 fires of wood
ice fishing rod, 6 bait worms
fur clothes

Flag Post

i caught a salmon…hmmmm, coloration seems odd. something not quite red enough for the fall… winter is here…starts fire cooks fish and waits for beau tueur to come home.takes wooden poles and puts them in the holes i made. stares at my 2000$. not much. some probably might “disappear” from someones tent/house tonight.
1 AK-47
1 wolverine somewhere off in the snow
1 cooked salmon
1 fire
1 half-built fence
1 plan
1 set of starter stuff minus one fires worth of firewood.

Flag Post

Ros,
Moving it to the tunnel sounds like a good idea. It’s a deal then. I’ll begin building the battery. I also accept your secret project deal. Also before we start providing power. I want to run a few background checks on the new guy. He seems like the dangerous type. One that we might not want to give electricity to.
- Thomas

I decide to spend an hour making 4 portable stoves, after mining some iron. /I go and work on the battery for three hours/ I spend the next hour mining silicone, and copper./ I make the copper into wire, and the silicone into some solar cells. I combine these/ I manage to make 5 solar panels./ I put up three near my wind turbines, and two on my stalls roof./ Now I have three wind turbines, and 5 solar panels./Two more hours of work, and I can put in the copper wiring underground, and we’ll have electricity./

Stall stock.
30 Candles (5$ each)
24 Steel shovels (13$)
5 Small Portable Stoves (40$ each)
Current amount of money I have: $4660

Flag Post

beau tueur walks nonchalantly out of the snowy woods, with a moose leg in her mouth(i neglected to mention that litle bit about the wolverine being female)good job, beau tueur! now go get me a job! muhahahaha!!!(im so evil :p)(also ive never been caught doing anything worse than a few charges of shoplifting and assault>:)

Flag Post

In the woods on a recon mission, I hear the new guy muttering to his money, “not much, maybee some will dissappear from someones tent tonight.”
The second I hear thet, I spend an hour mining, build everyone (but him) a lock and key, gave them out, and tell them to lock their house from the inside. I then put 1 on my door. I load my rifle and sit on my bed, waiting.

Flag Post

walks up to thomas’s stall. well hello,neighbor.im going on a hiking trip soon and i need some supplies.(i didnt say that some might dissapear i only said that it was not much.)i dont like it wehn ppl have some god-like long-range mind reading ability in rps >:(

Flag Post

I install the lock Ros gave me and lock my door. I go out mining, and I make some more replica’s of Ros’s design, and I install them on everyone stall’s, and give everyone the keys. I head over to Jaye’s and tell him that since he’s police officer now that he can borrow my revolver tonight. I load my shotgun, and get ready for anything that could happen. I also go to perform a background check on the newcomer. Several incidents of shoplifting, and assault. I’m sure that’s not all thats happened, but I don’t make any judgements yet. /I go down to the tunnels, and finish the battery/I spend the next hour connecting it./I walk over to Ros’s/

Ros,
Thanks for the lock. Also I’ve completed the power system. We have 3 turbines, and 5 solar panels so far. Should we reveal the power circuit now? I think we should, but I also think we might need to wait to see what this newcomers intentions are. Of course he doesn’t have a house, or a stall yet. The power wouldn’t really affect him.
-Thomas

With my last hour. I decide to make some more shotgun bullets. This takes half an hour, and I make 10 more of the special bullets. I now have 100 “Special Shotgun bullets”. I decide to use the last of my tent’s remains. To make a ammo bag, and the start a vest. Which I plan to make into a bulletproof vest.

I notice the newcomer walk up.
“Hello there, is their anything you need? Heres a list of what I have.”

Stall stock.
30 Candles (5$ each)
24 Steel shovels (13$)
5 Small Portable Stoves (40$ each)
Current amount of money I have: $4660

Flag Post

/I go down to the tunnes and connect my house/

/To jaye: I need you to try and dig up some dirt on the new guy. First, I want a reason not to sell him a gun. Second, he’s been a suspect in many unsolved crimes across the world. I’ve also run his face through a medical database. He had plastic surgery 3 times. He’s up to something. He even said, and I quote: 2000$. not much. some probably might “disappear” from someones tent/house tonight. I found this out “hunting”. If thats not enough to give me the right to stay away from my store, than I need more. Please do this to prevent him from manipulating us and destroying us. And I hoe you got the key to the door in the tunnel to your stall. ours connected in the inner cave, so I put in doors/

(Sothman, if you notice, i said I was doing recon.)

I mine steel for 1 hour, refine it, and upgrade my multirifles to hold 10 bullets.

Flag Post

(Rosate, he’s been charged for assault, and shoplifting several times. Legally that’s enough to deny him a gun.)

Flag Post

Ros,
You don’t have to worry about the keys, I have replicas and when not in use they’re protected by a seven-digit alphanumeric combination lock. I don’t remember why I brought it, but it was in the bottom of my pack, and I’m making use of it. I’ll work on a new system to keep track of anything illegitimate, but in the meantime use this prototype machine (enclosed in note) over the inside of your door or any window that’s large enough for someone to climb through. Load a bullet and gunpowder into the slots, and keep the string taut but not pulled. If someone tries to break in, it works as a twofold alarm: the noise from the gunshot, and their bullet wound. Hopefully, I’ll be able to make more of these and have them available to the general public, but I have the digging project and another security project to handle, so I’m not too certain yet. I’ll keep records of anything noticeable and anything I work on (that’s one of the reasons I always wanted to be a photographer – I love keeping records for the future), and as mayor you can just ask me if you want to see any of the records. See you around!
- Jaye G.

Having written a long and rather convoluted note, I began work on the next tunnel and soon reached City Hall, where I had already made a space for the tunnel. Once that was done, I just went to my storm cellar and worked on expanding it. Maybe – possibly – I could find a new type of ore down here.

Flag Post

I see we still have room to sign up, so here’s my birth certificate:

First Name: Allergo
Last Name: Shoo
Pet: A tamed boar piglet, Booge
Personal Objects: A diamond amulet passed on through generation and a solar-powered flashlight
Bio: Allergo is always sneezing even though he’s not sick. He likes to eat vegetables and doesn’t eat much. Allergo has a calm personality, so when interacting with him, he probably won’t put up a fight.
Money: $5487
Profession: Farmer
Birthday: January 11

This game seems really complexed, so maybe you guys can guild me through as I play along? Thanks!

Flag Post

Day 1: Afternoon & Night
I set up a camp for Booge and myself (10 minutes)
Lay a 9×12 brick foundation (2 hours)
Then I cut 15 logs for my cabin (2 1/2 hours)
Feed Booge some corn and oat bits and eat dinner (20 minutes)
Sleep

Flag Post

well thomas im going on a hija-i mean-hiking trip. its overnight.i need a shovel, and where do you think i can find some barbed-wire?my phone rings hello? cousin leon? an “operation”?i cant be there im doing a little “operation” of my own here.bye*clicks phone off* well how about that barbed wire?

Flag Post

“I sell steel shovels here. If you want barbed wire though. You’re gonna need to make it yourself. As none of the market stalls sells it. I don’t see why you’d need barbed wire for a hiking trip though. Anyways, theres a mountain you could mine copper, and iron from, and use it for some barbed wire. It’d take a while though, and you’ll need a pick axe. The shovels priced at 13$, and I’m not selling my Pick Axe, as it’s too useful a tool, for me to part with.”

There’s something not right about this guy. Why would he need barbed wire, and a shovel for a day hike? I’m getting the feeling he’s not intending to do what he say’s he is.

Flag Post

“thank you.”gives money for shovel and takes one. mines copper for 2 hours.pours foundation material into holes with the poles so the fence is nearly done.spends last hour making barbed wire from copper.i now have 1987$.

Flag Post

/packs AK and shovel along in with the tent and food/ “time to get on the road.” walks out into the woods, trailed by belle convaincraient(name varies do to varied translations).epic moment!!! comes to the road and sees (NPC) jeep with a person coming to the settlement, and pulls AK. shoots driver, then steals all his stuff. camps down and pulls jeep around to my camp.i now have myself a jeeep :) “hija-i mean-hiking” get it?

Flag Post

(@rosate there is no steel ore, you get steel by mixing iron with coal. By the way, coal! this black stuff can be usefull in many ways. Also, my character’s name is Paul Splitfire, not John Splitfire.)

Money = 6000$

I do a small list with everything i need. Then i show it to Thomas.

2 flints = 10$
1 gallon of milk = 3$
4 meals from moose 32$
1 steel hunting knife = 30$
1 small portable stove = 40$
2 candles = 10$
1 steel shovel = 13$

Total = 138$ without promo code
Total = 69$ with promo code (and i will use one, B5I6B9S7AL34E, else it’s already used)

And untill the transaction will be finished, i ask Ros if i can own a stall.
Then after i’ll buy all these things, i go to mountain and start mining for some tin ore and minerals. After that, i’ll just have to ask somebody where i can get some silicone. (all actions 5 hours)

Flag Post

[Sloth, I really, really, doubt there are supposed to be NPCs. Furthermore, I would personally take getting a jeep out of nowhere as godmoding, but it’s ros’s call.]

Woah…I never expected to find magnesium down here. What a great find! I take out some refined steel and scrape it along a smooth piece of magnesium. Sparks erupt off the colliding edges. This is great! Having searched for two hours, I found 10 pieces of magnesium. The next three hours, I build another stall and add another tunnel, in the event that we don’t have enough.

Flag Post

fine then no more NPCs but i still wanna keep the jeep i stole.that was the master plan of my hiking trip.i pack up and start walking home.i need some ak bullets…hmmmm…i need some form of a supplier, but i dont know if any of them are trustworthy enough to put “in the loop”…it poses an odd problem./organised crime will be hard to create in a place with about 6 settlers./

Flag Post

(Slothman, were in a remote part of northern Canada. Surround by a thick forest, mountains, and a frozen stream. There’s not gonna be any jeeps driving by, nor will there be any road. I’m not even sure if were aloud to have NPC’s, it’s Rosate’s/Ros’s call though.)

Okay then with the discount that will be 69$. Also if your looking for silicone I’ll be happy to show you were a deposit is. I’ll just need to know why you need it first.

/I decide to go and gather the supplies for finishing the electricity hook ups. I finish all the battery building, and I hook up every building. All I need to do now is to turn everything on, and my 5 solar panels, and 3 wind turbines will do the rest. (Note: None of you, but Rosate know about the power yet.) Everything takes about 2 hours/

I figure that our town needs a courthouse, so I gather wood for the next hour and an half, and lay down the foundation for the building. Once complete, we can put criminals on trial there. Gathering the rest of the supplies and finishing the building will take about 8 more hours of work, but If I can get enough help then it will go by quickly. I spend the rest of my time connecting my store to the underground tunnels, and reinforcing the tunnel.

Stall stock.
14 Steel Hunting Knifes (30$ each)
82 Meals worth of Moose (8$ a Meal.)
35 gallons of milk (3$ a gallon)
28 Candles (5$ each)
22 Steel shovels (13$)
4 Small Portable Stoves (40$ each)
Current amount of money I have: $4742