CYOC, closing speech at last page. Players please read. page 7 (locked)

226 posts

Flag Post

Paul Splitfire

Money: 5931$

Inventory:

Tools:
1 steel hunting knife
1 steel shovel
2 flints
1 axe (High quality)
1 pickaxe (High quality)
1 pencil (with graphite)
1 ??
Parts and circuits:
NaN
Food and cooking:
0 gallons of milk
3 meals from moose
1 small portable stove
Resources and Alloys:
20 silicone units
1 graphite unit
0 tin units
10 copper units
30 coal units
5 steel units
Misc:
2 candles

Pet: Furry the fox.

Inventory:
Nothing.

I mine for 3, maybe 4 hours to get some metal for refining in different spot.
/Also for circuits./
Then i smelt freshly mined minerals. I use Steel to upgrade my pickaxe and axe to be more efficient.

I smelt also a special tool /designed for building circuits/.

Then, i go to my house and do not leave it for 4 hours.

And then i go for a hunting for an hour. Well, without any equipement, but with steel hunting knife. When i threw my knife randomly, it hit moose accidentally. I just take the meat for me, while i put skin in my small wooden box. I’ll send it as another small gift to Ros.

When i reach house, i cook there another meal and eat it. Also i feed Furry.

/Ros,
Don’t worry about me. I am very busy with different project, not only circuits. I am accustomed to long, precise work.
But let’s skip this topic. I am sending you over half of the order, it’s 5 basic circuits and 1 advanced i stored before.
And thanks for the tip ‘bout upgrading my tools. My axe is pretty heavy now, but chops down a tree in 2 minutes! Same for pickaxe.
’yawn’ I’ve attached moose skin to this package. I don’t have much use of it.
Paul./

/Order status: 650%/
/Blueprint status: 15%/
/Something’s status: 25%/

Flag Post

(magic, remember, only 5 hours per post)

I build for 4 hours, making 4 more marketplace stalls. I then use metal to make re-enforcements. I now have 40 metal.

/Paul,
thanks for the circuts. As soon as Thomas comes around again, I will administer them into our central battery. As for moose skin, I have 41 now. I think I can do something useful with it, but what? I suppose I can make a backpack. Mine is tearing. now… Ok, my backpack just ripped open on the nail I hang it on. I really need a new backpack. But dont you worry about that. Oh, and you do know you have a rifle and pistol, 10 rifle bullets and 5 clips of 5 pistol bullets, right? But you can buy a better rifle (+ 1 moose killed /hr) and pistol (needed to use shooting range, also takes regular bullets), a shotgun (+ 2 moose killed per hour), an AK-47 (great self defence), a better knife (+ 1 moose skin /hr), slim bullets. (for rifle, + 1 moose killed /hr) shotgun bullets (needed for shotgun, + 1 moose /hr) AK bullets (needed for AK-47) throwing knives (+ 1 moose /hr, does not replace normal knife) and shooting range bullets. Remember, its common sense not to take your rifle and shotgun hunting (in other words, you cant stack shotgun and shotgun bullet bonus with multi rifle and slim bullet bonus) I hope you stop by my stall sometime
Ros/

Flag Post

(scratch my last post, It’ll take alot longer. Might have to open limited, It might just have the stocks.)
I spend 1 hour felling trees to make a buildboard, Then mine metal for an hour and use that and the extra wood to make a clipboard. I then go a see Ros’ Stall “Hey, Mind telling me your stock for the bank?”

Flag Post

for my stock just look at the billboard

Flag Post

(wow, no one is playing at all. Please start playing.)

I administer /the curent circuts/ into /the central battery/, taking 1 hour. I then use 30 wood to make 3 back packs, 1 each for me, james, and leejae. I put the back packs on them. I then gather herbs for 1 hour. I make 2 flu medicine and 2 stomach medicine. I also make 1 internal cleansing (vomit inducing) medicine, and put them in a box that a gift from Paul was in. I put this in James’s back pack. I then use the second box that paul sent a gift in and put in 10 food. I then put my portable stove in Leejae’s back pack, along with the raw meat. I then put my best hunting stuff in my back pack, and put my lighter, 5 fires worth of wood, pick axe, and axe in James’s back pack.
I then spend the rest of my time using 1 fur making a belt and seath for my C-knife
My inventory
House
Bed
mattress
sleeping bag and pellow
fur blanket
140 food
45 fires worth of wood
40 metal
AK-47 with 100 bullets
Fox pistol
multi rifle with 100 bullets
5 pistol clips
Backpacks
me:
Shotgun with 40 bullets
C-knife (belt)
James:
First-aid kit
Lighter
5 fires worth of wood
Pick axe
Axe
Leejae:
Box with 10 meals (raw)
Portable stove

Flag Post

(really, guys, you gotta start being active. I hate to double post, but its been 2 days)

Flag Post

(Join plx?)
First Name: Bartholemeu (Meu for short)
Last Name: Maice
Pet: Bison named Andy
Personal objects: An engraved Zippo and an engagement ring
No bio known.
Money: $4,500
Profession: Craftsman/Mechanic
Birthday: October 6th

Flag Post

Birth Certificate
First Name:Randy
Last Name:Weston
Pet:3-year old Bloodhound, named Alpha
Personal objects:Desert Eagle (.50 caliber handgun) from when i served 6 years stationed with the U.S.M.C in Iraq. I also have 5 clips, each holding 6 bullets.
Bio:At the age of 20, i signed up to be a Marine. by 21, i was stationed in Iraq. In my sixth year stationed there, I was Dishonorably Discharged. After 2 years in Boston, MA, i decided to move here for a… change of pace.
Money:$5,575
Profession:…a little of this, a little of that.
Birthday: july 19

Flag Post

I spend 4 hours cutting, building, and finishing a small house. I spend the next hour mining Iron.

Flag Post

I spend 2 hours cutting down lumber, and making a large lean-to big enough for me and Andy. I then spend an hour clearing the ground around it, making a sort of site for myself. [IF there is snow, I move that into a pile against the current wind] I then spend 2 hours getting lumber.
[Away from everyone else atm]

Flag Post

(Can someone give me a short summary of everything thats happened so far? Since my last post.)

Flag Post

[I can’t, I’m new lol]
I spend an hour going to the marketplace and purchasing:
1 C-Knife
1 Shotgun
20 Shotgun shells
1 Aero knife [+2 moose an hour for 2 knives?]
1 Use of allergy medicine
4 Gallons of milk
1 Fur blanket
3 Candles
1 Steel Shovel
1 Vile of Stomachache meds
$337 total. I now have $4,163
I spend half an hour on the walk back, with a more defined path towards the lean-to I use another half hour to come backwith the lumber from my lean-to and the rest of my supplies I spend an our to build a good foundation for my house not too far from the marketplace and then putting my supplies and Andy next to it. While making it, I see some tracks on the ground a few meters away. After finishing, I inspect the woods, finding some tracks and then use 2 hours to go hunting. [I edited this post to something more reasonable, if that’s okay.]

Flag Post

Helkaine,
I expanded my invintory,
laner is banker,
5 new marketplace stalls, (neede to put that on the bill board)
2 new players, (3 if laner joined after your post before summary request)
1 person quit.

/Also, magic is helping with the electricity. I administered some circuts he made. Hes making the rest soon. And dont worry, its free./

(dman, I mean +1 moose per hour with aero knives. I usually use 5 aeroknives per hour, cuz im a horrible shot. but no matter how many you use, it is still 1 added. Also, Aeroknives come in packs of ten. Remember that.)

I now have $4245. (there was another small fire)
I cut wood for 1 hour and mine for 1 hour, getting 30 of each. (note, new players, I have an upgraded axe and pick axe) I then use my lighter to make a torch, and melt snow, making mud. I then start my portable stove, and make 30 bricks in 2 hours. I lay down the foundation for 1 9×9 room.

Flag Post

/Ros,
Sorry for not sending you letters for a bit long time. I was busy and… i nearly blew my house. Why? When i was making circuit i broke my pencil’s tip. It flied to my pack of matches, scratched it and spark landed on my old newspaper. Then you can imagine what was next. But i quickly extinguished fire.
Then i’ve had to clean all the mess. Bits of burned paper were flying everywhere.
I am sending you the rest of the circuits. Don’t worry if they’re bit dark, some of the parts catched on fire, but i replaced them.
Also, sending you Thunder Harvester’s blueprint. Complex like hell, but works.
I won’t work for a while, i need to rest. I never worked so hard like today.
Paul./

/Something’s status: 75%/

I take a nap. I’m soo tired. Furry is tired too.

Flag Post

[Rosate, are you still finishing 9×12 homes? after foundation it’s 400 for reinforced?]
I drink some of my milk, and give some to Andy I also build a quick fire, and then skin and begin to cook some of my moose ribs. I go out and mine for 2 hours, getting 20 metal and a Quartz gem [Worth about $10-20.] I come back to the fire and flip the cooked side of my moose ribs. I use the town forge and metal to upgrade my pickaxe [Twice?] I then eat some of the moose ribs with Andy, drinking more milk.. I use the rest and my C-knife to cut them into a sort of jerky and keep with me in my pocket.

Flag Post

(dman, I do not build houses anymore, and to do anything with metal, use the town forge.)

I lay down the foundation and build another room on my house. This takes 2 hours. I then create 15 bricks, the amount I use for a foundation, in 1 hour. I then install /the remaining circuts/ into /the central battery/ using 1 hour. I then use the remaining hour to build the room I put down the foundation for earlier.

Flag Post

I use about 4 hours to finish my 9×12 home and spend another hour making a bed frame. [We start with a sleeping bag and a tent right? IF so I use the sleeping bag as my current matress.]

Flag Post

I spend 5 hours mining, 1 of which i devote to mining gold. then, i spend 5 minutes writing to a friend i served with about an “Item of Interest”.

Flag Post

I spend 2 hours mining metal and then upgrade my mining equipment in the town forge, using one hour. I then mine copper for two hours.

Flag Post

I would like to point out that we have no post office, so we cannot send your letter, sempermeture. Im afraid you will have to deliver the letter by hand, or pay one of us to diliver it for you.

I spend an hour putting down a foundation mfor my 5th room, 4th not including the pantry. I then spend an hour building the room. I then spend an hour cutting down trees to get 30 logs. I then make a table for 2, 2 chairs, and a gun cabinet. This takes alnmost 2 hours. I spend 5 minutes colecting metal runoff and making a lock and key, which I put on my gun cabinet. I then put my baretta, Ak, and AK bullets in it and lock it.

Flag Post

I spend 3 more hours, now mining Iron. I spend two hours making 3 secret somethings with 10 of my copper and all of my iron at the town forge.

Flag Post

First Name: Cocoa
Last Name: Puff
Pet: Cat named Babygirl
Personal objects: Laptop
Bio: I’m awesome!
Money: $6,000
Profession: Person who knows HTML code and stuff
Birthday: June 7th

Flag Post

First name:Zakhep
last name:I have no last name
fast name:Zak
pet:caBOOM I mean none
Personal objects: laptop
Money: Money printer that makes $10 per hour
Profession: maths, science and that sort of stuff
Birthday:…

Flag Post

I spend another hour at the town forge using up the rest of my copper. I return home with all my secret somethings and begin to assemble them, for about half an hour /Something’s status- 90%/ I go out and spend 2 hours cutting down lumber and I also get a bundle of pine needles off the surrounding trees. I spend a half hour buying 4 packs of paper and mining and sharpening graphite to create pencils at a later time.
Inventory Recap:
$4,131
Tent
Axe [Upgraded]
Pickaxe [Upgraded]
1 Fire worth of fire wood
6 meals for me and pet
Ice fishing rod
8 worms as bait
A lighter
An engraved Zippo
A small storage crate
Rifle
18 rifle bullets
9 Aero Knives
Shotgun
16 Shells
Quartz Crystal [Worth $10-20]
/Secret something [90%]/
Sharpened Graphite [Enough for possibly 2 pencils]
10 Meals left from moose
90 copper
2 gallons of milk
1 Fur blanket
3 Candles
1 Use of allergy medicine
1 Vile of stomachache medication
1 Steel Shovel

Flag Post

zakhep, you cannot have a money printer, due to the fact that IT’S COMPLETELY UN-FAIR! And since we have no electricity, your laptop only has a certain amount of time to be used before the need to be charged, which it is unable to, since we have no electricity. Same with you, cocoapuff. And zakhep, your birthday is for the giving of gifts, not the exposing of blackmail or email addresses. But still, if ti makes you happy, no birthday for you. Remember kids, tell us when its your characters birthday!
anyways, I will not post your name on the roster untill you change your money to a valid amount.

I decide to build more furniture. Having 25 logs left, I build A couch in the room with the front door, with a coffee table, a taller table I put in front of the coffee table, about 3 feet away, taking 1 hour. In the room next to that, I moved my bed there, made a nightstand, slid my gun case under the bed, and created a bed for James and Leejae. that takes another hour. In the other room connecting to my main room, I move in the table and chairs made in the last post, make a small counter in which I make a place for my portable stove, another counter for prepairing food, and create a small halway to my pantry, taking out the door connecting to my main room and making that wall. that takes 1 and 1 half hours. I then re-arange my pantry, make a wooden seat with a hole and slide that leads to and abandoned snake hole outside, and a bucket to store water in and a tub with a drain and plug, leading to that sane snake hole.