CYOC, closing speech at last page. Players please read. page 9 (locked)

226 posts

Flag Post

I decide to go for a walk. I see Mau in the snow.
“Mau, is it really that hot?”

No response.
“Your just mad about the plane, aren’t you!”

Again, no response.
“Mau?”
I turn him onto his back. Hes out cold! I call my polar bears. I fish my first-aid kit out of one of their backpacks. I then take out my portable stove and fire starting stuff from the other backpack. I start a fire under the stove, empty my first aid kit, melt snow in the box, and dumpit on Mau’s head.
(Mau, finish this epicness up)

Flag Post

[Ros, I’m really sorry, but this is getting too confusing and I have a lot of things to keep track of. I’m leaving, and I did have a good time for a while, just to let you know.]

Flag Post

I awake an hour later. I feel very cold. I suddenly scramble to my feet in Ros’s home. I lie back down in a daze, with a pretty runny nose. Looks like I’m sick. I grab my forehead.
“I think I may have come down with a sickness. If you don’t mind, Go over to my Tea stand, go inside, and make me up a cup of tea. I will tell you the ingredients to my Blueberry Tea” I whispere to him the ingredients, and give my permission. I cough into my hands then wipe them off. There’s a slight taste of blood in my mouth. I notice the burning feeling in my throat. I ignore it for now.
/Sincerely, Bartholomeu Maice/

Flag Post

(Goodbye, flameflight. Remember, you are always welcome here. You are a regular, and I’ll save your person and stuff if you ever decide to come back. Its been great having you. Goodbye. :( )
I go to Mau’s stand and make him blueberry tea. I then go home, and check him. “Well, Mau, you have Influenzia, also known as the flu. Luckily, I have the stuff,” I look in my first aid kit, which I re-packed, and get flu medicine. “This stuff is at the hospital for free, and the flu will linger for a while. Luckily i keep some on hand, having developed it with thomas. It doesnt taste good, but I’ll mix it with the tea.” While I said that I had mixed a dose of flu medicine with his tea. I give it to him. “You know, I’m worried about you. You shouldnt be this sick unless you had this for a long time. Untill you get over this, I’m having you stay with me.” I go to his house, and find his bison Andy and a cart. I hock him up to the cart.l I go home. “I’ll need your cart key,” I say.
He hands me the key, saying, “Return them when your done.” I go to his house, and move his bed, with much difficulty, into my bedroom. I move him to this, lock the cart, unhook andy, and bring andy inside. He had fell asleep while I was gone. He wakes up about an hour later, with andy at the side of his bed. Mau says, “It was a dream! I’m home!” I say, “Nope, I’m having you stay with me. I moved your bed here so you would be more comfortable. I also brought Andy. Your temperature hasn’t gone down, so I think you will be sick for a while. As a friend, I cant let you be this sick and be alone.”
(on to mau!)

Flag Post

“Ah.. thanks.”
I realize my backpack had moven from my back to the side of the bed. Feeling a bit more energy, I get to a sort of leaning position and grab some paper and a pencil from my pack.
“Well, just a good a time as ever to work out a few drawings, right?” I begin to sketch a few things.

Flag Post

(Ok guys, I may close this soon. We are not very active, and I dont like posting back and forth with people too much)

Flag Post

[… I would post often but… i’m running out of ideas.]

Flag Post

[Well, it’s lived a while while it did.]

Flag Post

[hm… I need a spark. something to give tons of possibilities… and you guys are gonna help. one of you guys start something that will get people to do stuff, give inspiration, and other people will build off of it.]

Flag Post

uber
domo
a domo
a domo biscut
a domo trainer
7-7
male

Flag Post

[uberdomo, can you please put the catigorys (ie. first name) in your birth cirtificate? And whats a domo?]

I go and explore for an hour. I find something that astounds me.
I spend an hour spread the word about what I found. It is a metiorite! (no aliens in this one)

[I got a spark! lets keep going!]

Flag Post

I sit up straight and continue drawing. I’ve fashoined multiple new types of bullets, knives, arrows, and even a bow. After a while, my flu really feels like it’s clearing up.

Flag Post

I finaly arive at my house. I go into my bedroom.
“Mau! guess what? Theres some sort of meteorite! Its about 2 feet long and wide, and weighs exactly 2 pounds!”
I look at his drawings.
“Very nice. I take it you are taking up my offer? I can use these. Though I doubt the knives will surpass my C-knives.”
I take his drawings from him. “Hm… You have aerodynamics figured out on these knives, perfectly weighed, and… I see how these surpass my C-knife. These are specialty knives, used for different things. My c-knife is an all round knife. Hm… High quality throwing knives, skinning knives, self defence knives, percice knives. You do a good job with these, my friend. Now, put down the aerodynamics for these bullets, and we will both be wealthy men. If anyone buys my stuff.”

Flag Post

“Kay” I grab the paper for the bullets and start working out the exact design and details. “That meteorite, might have a sort of magnetic iron in it, and from that and some of the metals of the area, We just might get an electrical generator running” I pause for a moment, flipping around the paper and sketching in a few things. “When the influenza wears off, I’m gonna go inspect it, when I do, I suppose you would like to help?”

Flag Post

“Why wouldnt I?” I say. “I need to get some things ready. Do you perhaps know how to make a gas mask? Youve heard about all the space rock viruses. There was a thread that had a virus from pluto mutate people!”

“Thread? We dont have thread yet.” Says mau.

“Just forget the thread part.”

Flag Post

[Lolthread]
“Okay… I may be able to make a simpler gas mask. I’ll just need some metal, glass, and cloth or cotton. A bit of alcohol might help the filtering.” I reply. I hand him the completed bullets.

Flag Post

I spend whole cycle in my house, near a small primitive sink. Gah, lack of vitamin C. Such big lack, that i have nosebleed and i cough with blood. I should take some pills with vitamin C before i arrived here. Now, if i won’t get it, i might loose teeth or bleed to death after few days.

I must write a letter to Ros.

/Ros,
Straight to topic. I have lack of vitamin C. Such lack, that i have nosebleed and cough with blood. Do you have vitamin C or apple or something?
Paul./

I should not work. I shape a small bucket out of metal, then i fill it with snow, then i sit on bed, put bucket between my legs and incline (spelled right?) over it.

Flag Post

/Paul,
There were some apples a while out of town. About 5 hours. There is a pet store owner who will need to go there to catch some animals. I will ask him to get some. As for growing them, I’m not sure. Perhaps a greenhouse will do. Its fairly easy to build, and should trap sunlights heat inside. I believe we will have a thriving garden! but, so we dont all get ahead of ourselves, the growths will be divided among the people depending on need and activity. (you wont under stand that. Mai didnt understand the meaning of thread either.) Actually, seeing as you are in dire need, I shall get some soon. Since you are sick, you will be staying with me. I insist. (Now I have 2 sick guest. YAY!) You are in no state to be alone, so I will fetch Mau’s bison, andy, and move your bed over to my house. I will then construct a greenhouse and go get the fruits 5 hours south. I will have Mau watch over you while I’m gone. You are in good hands friend.
Ros./

“Hey Mau, can I use andy again? paul is sick due to lack of vitamin c, and I need to move him and his bed over here. Oh, and speaking of sickness…” I check his temperature. “well, its gone down a bit, but its not quite normal. Still, I have something for you to do.” I catch my breath. “I will be getting some materials to make a greenhouse, for fruits, or else we will folow paul into sickness due to lack of vitamin c. I will gather the material, I dont trust you to go to the mountain untill you fully recovered. But, there is a clearing near my house. I will clear the snow for the greenhouse. I need you to build the greenhouse, and make sure there isnt any leaks. Can you do that? You need the fresh air anyways. Think about it while I’m gone, getting the stuff.”
/Paul,
I will pick you up at your consent, seeing as you are still concious, unlike mau here, who was unconcious. Until then, I will work on the greenhouse.
Ros/

I mine metal for 2 hours, and glass for 1 hours. I spend an hour refining it into bars and panes, and clear an area in a clearing of snow and put down the supplies.

Flag Post

/Ros,
Thank you for assisting and helping me. I fully understand the meaning of a greenhouse. If nobody will eat fruits, soon everybody here will walk with buckets. I guess i was first because i was not eating fruits for over 4 days before arrival here.
If you will not mind, can i start building a helicopter when i will finally get rid of constant nosebleeding? I don’t care ’bout petrol, you could not choose a better place for a town. You know, we have only apples now, and i was thinking about buying some seeds of vegetables and fruits to increase the food income from the greenhouse. Eventually, we could start selling fruits for some money. Maybe metals.

This was wrote before you picked me up from my house.
Paul./

Flag Post

I go to pauls house, using andy and his cart. I go in and say, “Hey paul. Ready to go?” I then load his bed into the cart and help him in to the cart. We start towards my house. “Hey paul, I know you want to import and export stuff, but that subjects us to the laws that we came here to escape. This is not canada, or america. The land I claimed is officialy a country. Its fairly large, bout 50 miles. Enough for us, in this town. The rest is so we can clain those resources. And down south in our country is warmer, so we dont need to leave. I plan to get apples, strawberrys, peaches, plums, and all kinds of fruit.” I take out a piece of paper and find a pencil on the floor of the cart. “Plums, apples, strawberries, peaches… I can probably find some vegitables too. Oh, and i forgot a friut. Tomatoes…” I think, and then lable what I wrote down as fruits. I then put down the word vegitables and write squash, cucumber, and pumpkins. “We also have the veggies I wrote down, squash, cucumber, and pumpkins down south in our country. And…” I put down others, and under it write chives. “I’ll find chives. Helluva good spice, it is” We get to my house and I move paul and his bed inside. “A little cramped in here, isnt it Paul? Mau has the flu. He’s getting over it now.”

Flag Post

“Oh, well. if this is a new country, then, i must admit, you did hell alot of work. Also, please, get these apples quickly, i don’t know how much time i have before i bleed to death. This is serious.”

I stand up, go outside and change snow from my bucket. Then i go inside and do the pose i did to not paint the floor with red blood.

“Gosh, i never experienced such a lack of both vitamin C and blood.”

I take a notepad from my backpack i took with me and start drawing from safe distance from my nose. I start drawing a greenhouse. Then, i start drawing a look at our town from the window.

Flag Post

I go outside and get James and leejae. “Hey, guys, wans some exercise? We gotta get some fruits and veggies fast! Go! Go!” riding on james, with leejae folowing, we make a beeline for the south. We get there in one hour, get all we need in 3 hours, and get back. I go in and gave an apple to paul. “This should do. Thank my polar bears. They made 13 hours 5 hours. They’re faster than I expected!”

Flag Post

“Thank you so much. You saved my life.” Then i give a hard bite to the apple. “I hope you gathered and stocked enough of apples and other fruits. You will need alot of seeds to plant in greenhouse, and i need alot of fruits to replenish my vitamin supplies. Mostly vitamin C.” Then i quickly finish an apple and incline over the bucket again. “You know, i would bleed to death or loose teeth if not your speed. As soon as my cells in my body get vitamins, i will finally rest in bed for a while.” Using my pencil, i remove some seeds from the rest of the apple. “Here.” i give them to Ros.

Flag Post

(I think I will close this game soon. Nobody’s active. It was good while it lasted. I’ll give it 3 days, then if activity isnt up, I’ll close it. For these 3 days, I will not be playing, because I make up most of the activity.)

I give paul some fruits, and move him and mau and their beds to their houses.

Flag Post

[Yeah, i see it. We had 8 head-to-head posts and nobody in-between. This is really good game, except it was easily wiped out from the first page, and that’s why nobody played it. Please, post through these three days, because if nobody will post here in around 7 hours from last post, it will go down and… you know the rest. All because people are too lazy to search few pages for the game they didn’t posted in yet.]

I start thinking about the meteorite. I start thinking that it’s unique metal mixture could be used to build extra-sharp things or precised little tools that i could use for building little transistors or more, graphic cards.

I eat few fruits and notice my bleeding is stopped for a while. I should not think about work, but the meteorite… I go quickly to Ros’ house, knock the door and ask “Can i see the meteorite? I don’t have anything to measure the lenght and weight of the meteorite, but my dad when i was 12 teached me how to measure lenght and weight with few simple things, stick, rock, stump and 10 centimeter rope.”