Modern Warfare RP (sign-ups)

13 posts

Flag Post

Well, unless you live under a rock or you are blind, deaf, and have no smell, you have heard of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I really liked the game, but what I also liked is all the various teams like Spetnaz, the Army Rangers, and the OpFour. That’s Modern Warfare is. You are the head of a militant movement. It could be something that is large and government-funded (i.e. CIA) but it would take a while for you to get a finalization on a movement ( and you would have to be careful if the people ahem discover something “unwanted” You could be a guerrilla militia which has small funds but has the people’s support and it doesn’t give a crap about secrecy. You can even be the Army, even it takes forever to mobilize, you have a huge stash of resources

Well now, lets get down to rules….

1: Everything in the Codes of Conduct
2: Be logical
3: When signing up, follow this form please:

Organization Name:
Organization’s Area of Influence:
Organization’s Funding :(NOTE:this includes who gets the money and how its used)
Organization Structure: (i.e. Militia, Terror Organization, Black Ops Unit, Government Army)
Organization Population: (NOTE: Bigger means slower)

Flag Post

Organization Name: Operatsyi 19
Organization’s Area of Influence: Middle East, Russia, Mainland Europe
Organization’s Funding: Hidden funds are given from the UN, money is mostly spent on arms and weaponry, some is given to Disguise (i.e. false passports, localization)
Organization Structure: Black Ops Militia
Organization Population: 5,500 total personal

Flag Post

Hey, I am a little unfamiliar, are we allowed to bump?

Flag Post

yes,just makes triple post.

Flag Post

???

Flag Post

Name: La rebelión de cola
AoI: Mexico.
Funding: Illegal operations. Spread throughout group, used for weapons, propaganda.
Structure: Rebellious militia, though with little known leadership.
Population: Unknown, no exact count in progress or known by what little leadership there is, but by what is known, estimating ~ 1,292, plus the population that has yet to actively join.

This works?

Flag Post

Yes, that is what we want :)

Flag Post

Name:S.T.A.M.D
AoI:global and a bit of influence in orbit.
structure:a organization of scientists(science and technology association military division) that has great tech and chem weps.lead by a congress.
Funding:military bonds, and large companies owned by congress members, and other lower ranking officers.
Population: counting the people that actually know they are helping us, 1600.

am i in?

Flag Post

hello?

Flag Post

BUMP!

Flag Post

Organization Name: SAS (Super Alpha Squad :D)
Organization’s Area of Influence:USA
Organization’s Funding :Bombs, Guns, and War weapons.
Organization Structure: Black Ops Militia
Organization Population:300
We are few, but we move quickly and kill even quicker…This is S-Super Alpha Squad!!!! :D

Flag Post

Organization Name: D.A.V.I.D (Dangerously Armed VehIcles Division) and G.O.L.I.A.T.H (GrOund Light Infantry And Thermal Hinds)
Thermal Hinds are Helicopters that use Thermal sights to detect their enemies. Also, irony is high in the names.
Organization’s Area of Influence: Europe, Australia and South America.
Organization’s Funding: A secret group of each of the listed country’s armies. They receive payment from the government.
Organization Structure: Personal Government Army
Organization Population: 100 in D.A.V.I.D and 400 in G.O.L.I.A.T.H.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator