[Game] The Puzzle Chain. (left for discussion)

430 posts

Flag Post

Reserved four lock

Flag Post

Welcome to the puzzle chain! This is game thread.

Current room: Room 4: Strenght Test.

Flag Post

List of players:
1. (FlameFlight) Jaye Granger, Male, 27, Intelligence, FROZE
2. (Mebomb) Mike Striker, Male, 15, Accurate, A winnar is you
3. (pludrpladr) Jake Clastery, Male, 21, Fast, THERmaL
4. (gandalf5166) Jake Millar, Male, 32, Strength, DISQUALIFIED
5. (TailsTheFox12) Miles Alexander, Male, 19, Accurate, DISQUALIFIED
6. (Sabin7) James McCray, Male, 14, Intelligence, A winnar is you
7. (Fogfun) Wilson Grey, Male, 17, Fast, THERmaL
8. (TimeStrike) Jeremiah Townes, Male, 34, Strenght, DISQUALIFIED
9. Unknown specimen.
10. Unknown specimen.

Flag Post

Reserved for puzzle chain history.

Flag Post

This game is supposed to have sometimes funny scenes, like that crank of falling dishes in the kitchen.

Here i repost skill description from signups:

Fast: You run incredibly fast. You can run on the wall for a while to access too-high-for-an-average-human places. Also you can type fast and have really good reflex.

Intelligent: You can break through firewall and any other locking system in the computer. Also you can hack and type fast. Sometimes gets a whisper from me with a free-to-share hint.

Accurate: You will always hit the target. You are also precise, so any action you do is bit slower than normal human but way more precise. Also reflex and reaction time is bit better than normal human.

Strong: You can push some really heavy objects, such as metal box and some long pipe.
Also you can rip off a pipe or preety much anything from the wall. One of the more inportant players, behind intelligent.

You can now post.

Flag Post

I open my eyes. My vision is still groggy. I sit up and throw up. Ugh… Hangover. I reach over for a bottle of beer… only to find that one isn’t there. I look around and actually observe my surroundings… I’m in a white room. I must be realllly hungover. Either that, or I did some crazy shit last night. Which would be odd, as I normally stay in my apartment. I decide to close my eyes and sleep some more. When I wake up, I’ll probably be more aware. Then everything should be back to normal, and I can get drunk again. I close my eyes and drift off.

Flag Post

TP
Two orb-like bots teleport at the celling. They hovered near Wilson and started to talk about him.
Bot1: “He’s still drunk.”
Bot2: “Yep. maybe we should inject xetonixer?”
Bot1: “Let me ask the master computer.”
???: “You can do it, but only a minimal amount. From my calculations 200 miligrams of this substance is enough to kill 10 beers. And i assume he drank 7 with some vodka. 200 miligrams.”
Bot1: “Okay.”

Then one of these bots injected Wilson this amount of xetonixer with very, very thin syringe. Wilson can’t even feel this one.

Bot1: “So, let’s check other subjects”
Bot2: “That’s a good idea.”

Flag Post

Jaye
I overheard two robots conversing about someone while keeping up the appearance of being asleep – from the moment I woke up I kept my breathing rate exactly the same and kept my eyes closed, so they wouldn’t know the difference. At least, I hope not. Really, though, where am I? Everything was normal when I went to bed last night. Then I appear to come awake with a jolt, and start asking why I’m here, where ‘here’ is, and what’s going on.

Flag Post

I open my eyes again. Oddly, I feel… great! I sit up and reach for another beer, surprised I still don’t have a hangover. And then I realize I’m still in that white room. I decide to stand up. My legs groan in protest, but I get up. I stretch my arms and legs and then walk around the room. It appears to be a blank white room… only there aren’t any doors. “Hello?” I call out.

Flag Post

Jaye
I hear another person calling out. I turn around and see them, as well as five others who are still unconscious. “Uh…hello.”

Flag Post

Mike:
I wake up from my unconsciousness, wondering where am I. Then I look at Jaye looking at me, wondering whether I’m awake. “Er…hello?” I also notice Wilson, and it looks like he got better and awoken. Then I notice two robots hovering above us. I look at them and, feeling a bit scared, decide to lie down. “Maybe they won’t notice that I’m awake” Mike thought.

Flag Post

TP

The bots notice that few are awake.

Bot1: “Shall we tell them?”
Bot2: “Nah, send greeting code to master computer.”

???: “Welcome to The Puzzle Chain. I can see through camera that some are still sleeping. Anyway, please proceed to the next room. There i will be able to tell you why you are here and what you will have to do.”

Bot1: “Please proceed through this door.”

Bot flies near a wall and shoots a short beam at a small lamp. A door appears and opens, revealing new room.

Bot2: “You will meet two other humans in the next room. You will have to release them, through.
This is where your skills will come handy.”

Flag Post

I get up, and go to Wilson. “Erm, hello, what’s your name? My name is Mike.”

Flag Post

Jake C(lastery but there’s 2 Jakes so I’m Jake C)

I wake up in a big white room. “Woah. is this heaven?” I see the 2 robots near a door, and I quickly get up and run over to them. “Where am I?” I say with a little annoyance in my voice.

Flag Post

TP

Bot1: “In The Puzzle Chain. This is a special kind of test that will test your logic thinking and abilities.”

Bot2: “Aww, come on everybody, go to the next room. We don’t have alot of time.”
Bot1: “Well, 7UIX’s work here is as a guide and as backup memory. My purpose here is to help him and to calculate sometimes chance of something.”

A small gate on the wall opens and waiter bot gets out.

WBot1: “Hello everyone. Oh, hi 7UIX and 0HNQ. Master computer told me to ask new humans if they want to eat.”
Faces those who already woke up

WBot1: “And if they want to eat, then what.”
0HNQ: “Do you have quantum cell? My battery isn’t infinite and Master computer miscalculated my battery power.”
WBot1: “Sure, here. Just make sure Master computer won’t know that i gave you this cell. You know, he gets more and more insane each time that stupid 3GGL gives him Nailburger. I guess he’s giving him virus through this meal.”
0HNQ: “When you mentioned about Nailburger… Hungry. Can you write Nailburger on the list for me?”
WBot1: “Well, okay. Just you know, i am risking my life.”
WBot1: “So, anybody wants to eat?”

Flag Post

Mike:
“Er, no thanks. Why did you bring us here?”
Oh, and I’d like to say that I will be gone for around 24 hours, so please don’t kick me out, for I will be back the next day in ~24 hours.

Flag Post

TP

0HNQ: “All i know is that you’re test participant and that Master computer is insane.”
7UIX: “Well, i do have backup memory of Master computer, but they’re only scripts and most important information. And this backup copy is from before that insanity.”
0HNQ: “And each his try to change Master computer’s memory was a failure. That’s one of the reasons why he didn’t got his battery recharged and without Quantum cell.”

Flag Post

James:
I wake up and instantly analyze the situation. My stomache rumbles loudly. “I would enjoy a cheese omelete, with lettuce and grapes as a side dish.” I say to WBot1.

Flag Post

Jake C

“Well some chips would be nice”

Flag Post

“Hey Mike. I’m Wilson.”

I look around the room at the robots and other people. I introduce myself to them, and then ask the Waiter Bot for a turkey and cheese sandwich. With pickles and mustard. Cold. When the waiter brings my food, I devour it. I look up at the others when I’m finished. “Ready?”

I stand up and stretch one last time, and then go through the door.

Flag Post

TP

When Waiter bot writes everthing in his notebook (That’s how these are programmed) shouts through the gate.

WBot1: “1FIA, One turkey, one cheese sandwich with pickles and mayo, one chips and one cheese…”

A loud sound of falling dishes and other kitchen items goes through whole room.

WBot1: “…omlette with lettuce and grapes… ‘Hits head with notebook’ Sorry for that, She was reprogrammed and her memory is still under testing.”

Waiter bot goes through the gate. After a while he comes back with the food.

WBot1: “I guess she will have to be replaced. Here’s the food.”

Waiter bot carefully puts the food on the table. Wilson as the first finished his meal, then he walked through the door to room 1. 0HNQ Comes with him, while 7UIX waits for the rest of participants to pass through the door and/or wake up.

[Now just finish your meals, then go through the door.]

Flag Post

James:
“Kudos to the chef.” I say, and with that I walk through the door.

Flag Post
Originally posted by magik98:

Reserved four lock

“For” doesn’t have a “u”

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Legions:
Originally posted by magik98:

Reserved four lock

“For” doesn’t have a “u”

He knows. Also, please don’t post if you aren’t playing.

Flag Post

Jake C

I finish my chips and follow Wilson. “Hey. I’m Jake. Jake Clastery”