430 posts

Flag Post

“Hey they Jake. I’m Wilson. Do you know why we’re in here?”

Flag Post

Jake C

“No but they said we would get to know soon”

Flag Post

TP
As Wilson Grey, James McCray and Jake Clastery moves to next room, they notice a small computer and a door. Nothing more.

0HNQ: “Uh, i’ve got a bad message for everyone. The Master computer just went into full insanity. He locked up every room and gate. Except these doors between Room 0 and 1. We have to hurry, everyone!”

???: “Well, well, what we have here. A guide bot that’s helping humans! No way!”

A small opening appears at the celling. Then, a small bot flied from it and stunned 0HNQ.

???: "I will give you some time to enter room 1. But remember, i’m not patient!

[WARNING: PLEASE MOVE THROUGH THE DOOR WITHIN 72 HOURS, ELSE YOUR CHARACTER WILL DIE.]

Flag Post

Jaye
Oh, gosh…having moved o to the next room, what I see isn’t good.

Flag Post

James
I try to hack into the computer, and then move through the door. “Everyone, move ahead. I’ll catch up later!”

Flag Post

TP
Apparently, the computer blows up, so any action with door will be failure. Jake Millar is still sleeping, you will have to find other way to move to next room.

7UIX: “Seems Master computer doesn’t care about me. Well, i still have backup copy of him and some data about the test. So i can still help you.”

Then he scans room and reveals vent.

7UIX: “This is for emergency situations. The computer blew up, and that’s probably Master computer’s fault. Quickly move through the vent before he will know!”

Flag Post

Miles
After waking up, I go to the next room, since there’s apparently some type of commotion there.

Flag Post

Mike:
I quickly move through the door before something bad happens. “What’s going on here?” I wonder, though it looks like that one of the robots is telling us to go through the vent, so I get in the vent. “So, which way do we go?”.

Flag Post

TP

7UIX: “Master computer, the main system that controls whole complex is insane and stunned most of the bots. Only few <<cloak>> aren’t detected by his cameras or other visuals. And to get to next room, Just go to the grate and then down, you should fall into the next room.”

Flag Post

Jake C

I go through the vent unable to see anything and suddenly fall through the grate, landing on the floor with a thud. “Ow. geez. this hurts”

[Kudos if you know where the sentence is from]

Flag Post

Mike
I quickly follow after Jake, climbing down the grate, but it’s too high, but I swing in a way as to not fall on Jake. “Look out below!” I shout before I fall. “You okay, Jake?”

Flag Post

TP

As soon Mike Striker and Jake Clastery moves through the vent, they land in Room 2.

???: “Welcome to Room 2. Sorry about that earlier. The door to room 3 is locked, you will have to find something to open the door. This one is unbreakable, so find a switch or anything that will trigger the door. The ledge is too high for a jump.”

Flag Post

I run after Mike and Jake, and begin making a map of the area (In case we need to escape from an obligatory self-destruct sequence).

Flag Post

Jake C

“If it wasnt for the fact that you landed on me, then yeah I’m allright.”

I look around the room.

“Hey give a lift so I can get to that ledge” I say

Flag Post

James

“Well, hello gentlemen. My name is James McCray, you ay have heard of me due to my book, Dissecting the Butterfly Effect. I hope we will all work well in the future.”

Flag Post

Mike
“Sorry” I apologise to Jake. “Hi James, I’m Mike Striker and sorry, as I did not actually read that book, so I did’nt really heard of you.” I tell James.
I run over to the ledge
“Jake, I’ll give you a boost, just come here and I’ll give you it.”

Flag Post

I too crawl through the vent. I fall to the ground. “I’m ok!”

I stand up and look around. There appears to be a ledge just a little too high for them to reach. “Here, lemme try something.”

I back to the far side of the room, run up next to the wall, and run slightly up the wall. I then spring off of it and grab hold of the ledge. I manage to pull myself up. I then push the switch.

[I’m assuming that, because I’m speed, and because you said that speed can do this, this is allowed.]

Flag Post

[I think it is]
Jake C

“Nice Man. I wish I cou- oh wait. I can” I Sigh the last part to myself.

“By the way. I’m Jake Clastery. Maybe you have heard of my research on the effects of 0 gravity on cells? It’s ok if you don’t cause it really wasn’t that great”

Flag Post

Miles
I go through the vent, and having come out in the other room, note the trajectory a projectile would have to take to reach the ledge from the floor.

Flag Post

[@Fogfun yes, if this is mentioned in the description, then it’s 100% allowed.]

TP

When Wilson pulls the lever, both lever and door’s light changes to green.

???: “Good work! The first four rooms are designed specially for your skills. However, 4th room will be skipped due to special blockade that can only be passed with enough strenght.”

???: “Now simply proceed to the next room.”

Flag Post

Jake C

I proceed through the door. “Anyone really strrong for that 4th room?”

Flag Post

Mike
“Not me, I’m more into precision than brawn” I say as I go through the door.

Flag Post

TP

As soon Mike Striker and Jake Clastery enters new room, they see this:

???: “You’ll have to be really accurate to hit that target with darts on the boards.”

Flag Post

Jake C

“Yo Mike. Could you hit that?

Flag Post

Mike
“I’ll try” I say, then I pick up one of the darts, move up to the gap in the screen and carefully start to take aim.
“Wow, that’s difficult even for me to hit, but let’s see how it goes” I say before I throw the dart at the target, aimed to the best of my abilities.